/twg/ - Total War General

Isengard edition

>FAQs & General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War Warhammer
Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=695635084
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=692306546
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are there no arrers worthy of stemming the tides of chaos?

IF OUR DAIMYO IS TO BECOME SHOGUN
MILITARY RULER OF ALL JAPAN

Ahhh /twg/… the eternal general

No.

If you want ranged as Orcs then bring doom divers.

Orc arrers are okay and night goblins are good for debuffing

But it's obviously not their strength

You also get chariots, boars and the big spider who can all also use arrrers

Essential TWWH mods?

Radious

None

It's been out for a week and there's only database edits really

Play all the campaigns first then look into modding

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=695635084
This fixes something absolutely retarded, meaning the Varg/Skaeling/Chaos whack-a-mole
if that's cheating then fuck me

SUMMON THE ELECTOR COUNTS

The one that improves campaign movement speed by 10% in your own territory so you aren't chasing enemies in march stance forever.

The one that changes army compositions to use less missile cavalry.

TIGERS
TIGERS
TIGERS

>getting a zoom-in on Kholek's ass

Right? I can't imagine playing a single campaign without my Armoured Chaos Spawn Cavalry Deserters (Light Skirmishing Cavalry).

TIGER INFANTRY
AT THE READY!

For the guy who made that Mousillion revamp mod, you need to rename this table or it'll keep crashing on launch. It doesn't matter what you rename it to, you just need to or it'll conflict with the main data and crash the game.

>The one that changes army compositions to use less missile cavalry.
Please link

WE ARE THE TIGER'S CLAWS!

Do aksum actually get to use lions or did that portrait ruse me?

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=692306546

I'm going to marry my vampire waifu!

How in God's name do I reduce Chaos corruption? All my commandments are set to reducing corruption and im currently building one temple in each province (do they stack if I build a temple in each city of the same province?). This shit just keeps rising.

It's a very African King thing to do to have pet lions. No actual lion units I'm sure.

D-do you think she can still have a family?

>not playing on Ultra unit-size

She's all the family I need, but we can still try! Every night!

>revamp

>paying the electric jews for a pc that isn't ancient

Actually I was talking about Chaos, Chaos doesn't have income and once you have 3 armies you're usually 4000-6000 in the red

Does this fix armies being half warhounds?

>trying Empire for the first time
>doing a no Karl Franz run at it
>immediately get ambushed

Fuck.

Have you seen vanhelsing?

Near the end of my first campaign, and first real time playing a total war game. I'm playing empire, and have good relations with pretty much all human and dwarf factions, but how do I get these children to stop fighting each other?

It seems every fifth turn or so I get a message about one faction of the cunts declaring war on another, when they should be trying to stop orcs/chaos armies who are on their doorstep.

Do we have an ETA on a patch? or anything about the release of bretonia

Bretonnia will be released during the Steam summer sale.

I play dwarves, so maybe? I haven't really taken a look at the northmen armies yet.

If you were to go for a front-line lord for Empire, would you go with Warrior Priest or Empire Captain?

A comment says the mod makes greenskin recruit pure cavalry, can you confirm this?

>eat apple
>top of mouth gets itchy

EVERY FUCKING TIME

You are the perfect husband and you two will make each other very happy!

priest

source?

i want to eat her cold dead ass

Thank you!

Piss off!

Captain for actual combat and 1v1ing, preist for buffing the men. Warrior preist has very little armor and melee defence but they get cool abilities.

>bought monitor yesterday
>already has a dead pixel

So how is vampiress's combat utility? Is she any good in a scrap or is she a dedicated caster?

Different user, I just started using this mod yesterday and I'm still in dwarves early game, but now I'm getting worried

>apparently have the invisible army bug
>kill off one of the three armies
>wonder where everyone is
>scan the map with reiks
>look back
>it's hans fucking zintler doing a backstab

HAAAAANS

Warrior priest. Every time.

tomorrow

Does anyone have experience with skilling generals and heroes in the campaign tree? Is improved attrition and whatever worth?

High level priest have some really useful buffs.
Low level priests on suicide watch.

Hold the line is pretty good for captains. Otherwise he's ok at combat, but not really stellar.

I propose a toast to the user that made Moussilon and zombies bretonnian themes

shes pretty good desu. I specced mine to be tanky

PROUD ROMANS

Why did they go to the effort of modelling Morion helms only to not actually use them?

Estalia release soon?

Estalia will never be relevant. That's why it is so small on the campaign map.

How would you say she compares to a vampire general?

Empire and Vamps on suicide watch

probably not much difference between them. I imagine the general being stronger though, since you know hes a lord and shes a hero.

You have to ally with them after the Realm Divide is triggered. Otherwise they're triggered to attack you. Even then, they're still highly likely to backstab you.

So assuming wood elves are added without enlargening the map how do you think they'll work? With the current size of Athel Loren they might reliably fit 3 settlements in that "province" but they'd have nowhere to expand to. Or would them taking human settlements be plausible?

>in just 1 week TWWH almost sold as much as Attila did in a year and a half

I want to cuddle with vampire-chan!
This too t'bh.

What does it taste like I wonder?

Coolio, looking forward to making a sexy murderhobo squad of handsome dudes and smoking babes purging the world of the living by the dozens.

She is a vampire, not an undead.

Vampires are undead.

Idk how they'll take it. In the warhammer lore the forest is a realm of chaos so time and space are warped. There is room for like 12 elf kindoms in there. I wonder if they'll have some kinds of elfan influence modifier that works like corruption

>an established ip with a giant fanbase sells more than a game followed by Rome 2's release

She hasn't pooped or sweated in decades, at least, so probably the tastiest an ass can taste.

Wouldn't make that much sense. They'll steal Brettonian children and murder humans who trespass in the forest but really they're just locked in an eternal war with the Beastmen.

But how else are we going to get our Conquistador fix?

Don't you want to explore the new world?

probably nothing as she doesn't have digestive functions or functioning exocrine glandsprobably

what if she didn't wipe so great before she turned and never had to wipe after so, between her asscheeks is also decade old fermented shit

Don't talk about my waifu like this!

>bothers putting makeup on still
>doesn't wipe old shit

If she never sweats it wouldn't be fermented, it would probably dry up and flake off. Still not ideal, but better than the same situation with a human.

SOL INVICTUS when

Either purely a subcampaign race or a new forest corruption mechanic.

>Amazons
>in fantasy South America
>not fantasy Ukraine

Do Vampiresses ovulate or is the blood kiss the only way vamps can propagate? also woman who can't have children tend to end up psycho bitches because they don't get to be impregnated

I love dragon ogre shaggoths.

Their chapter house is in the game at least. I imagine a lot of the unique empire units will be sold for $4.99 a piece. CA + gamesworkshop is the perfect storm of DLC jewery.

>WHF so unpopular it had to be discontinued and rebooted
>implying people still don't feel the taste of shit in their mouths from trying Rome 2

Holy shit, this damage control.

Too bad auto resolve hates them.

We'll keep trying every night for kids!

Is it literally impossible to like Attila and Warhammer simultaneously and switch between them? I must be doing it wrong then.

why are there two separate Warhammer universes that seem incredibly different from one another but with the same species and themes etc?

>There are people on /twg/ that support necrophilia

>tfw this may spawn Total War like games to finally give CA some competition

A man can hope.

she's not dead, she's undead

>Wanting to fuck an ice sculpture that doesn't feel shit

a shame Attila is actually better

>making an army of chaos giants and dragon ogres with the dragon guy
>can't autoresolve ever or else

Too bad auto resolve hates all monsters.

Atilla's setting is fairly bland. I wish it had as much colour and style as Barbarian Invasion did.

These make me smile every time I see them user, thank you.

REBELLION