So Veeky Forums, my parents were poor and never taught me shit about CD's/bonds/mutual funds/stocks, etc

So Veeky Forums, my parents were poor and never taught me shit about CD's/bonds/mutual funds/stocks, etc..

I'm 21 making roughly $250 a week, about to enroll in my local community college to begin my pursuit of an economy degree. Today I bought a candy vending machine to begin building a small, passive business as an asset. What should I be doing with my spare cash, such as CD's/bonds, etc., other than expanding my business over time? Any and all advice is welcome, thanks for your time.

Other urls found in this thread:

gumballs.com/pro-triple-vend-gumball-candy-machine.html
investopedia.com/ask/answers/041015/what-kind-securities-should-riskaverse-investor-buy.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey stupid ass did you parents have to teach you not to eat your own filth? No? Oh, well then dont blame them for you being a retarded ass and not researching and learning things like that on your own. Especially with resources like the internet. Kill yourself you overprivileged basement-dweller. Get off Veeky Forums.

Holy shit OP on suicide watch.

Harsh but I agree, you can literally read up about bonds/stocks/mutuals on investopedia for an hour and you're set to start.

>don't blame them
Isn't it the parent's responsibility to teach their children shit they HAVE to know in the modern world? Isnt that a responsibility if you have a child?
>resources like the internet
What the fuck is Veeky Forums?
Way to offer 0 helpful information about business and not contribute to this board at all!
Excellent shitpost! Fucking moron.

>Isn't it the parent's responsibility to teach their children shit they HAVE to know in the modern world? Isnt that a responsibility if you have a child?
No. The threshold for having children is literally functioning genitalia. I don't expect the average parent to even know what a stock is.

The funny thing is, I never even "blamed" them. I stated they didnt teach me anything about it. I posted to have an earnest conversation with people who know more than I do that can help me take steps in the direction of financial success/stability, not argue about dumb shit. Go shitpost /b/.

Read over your posts, OP. You clearly blame them. It's OK to. But don't get mad at me for it.

What kind of vending machine do you have? Where do you have it located? Have you made a profit from it (yet)?

I kind of like this idea as a fun shits-n-giggles bragging sort of way.

I put my situation into context

=/= blaming

Not replying to anymore pointless posts, Im here for advice and to learn, if you have a problem with that, report me and stop shitting up this board.

>Isn't it the parent's responsibility to teach their children shit they HAVE to know in the modern world? Isnt that a responsibility if you have a child?
>IT WAS THEIR RESPONSIBILITY
>BUT I DON'T BLAME THEM
kek. you're an entitled shit. i can smell your kind a fucking mile away.

It is a standard candy dispencing machine.

I purchased it today, should be here by next monday. I plan on placing it in the local city park while it's summer and people are playing pokemon go and kids are there and shit. When winter comes I will most likely look for business to place it in, because much less people will be out at the park.

If I make decent returns, I will buy one every month or so and keep expanding slowly.

>Has instant access to all acquired human knowledge at the push of a button for the first time in history
>Better go on the business board of a Tibetan Illumination etch-a-sketch pokemon TCG hentai forum to blame my parents and then ask them to spoon feed me

"... standard candy dispensing machine ..."

Are there model names for these machines? Do you have any knowledge of these makes/models?

I wouldn't want to buy some fucked Saturn-like machine, when a well-rounded Toyota-like machine is available to buy.

>Tibetan Illumination etch-a-sketch pokemon TCG hentai forum

man I swear, guys like you are the reason I come here

gumballs.com/pro-triple-vend-gumball-candy-machine.html

This is the one I purchased.
There are higher quality, but I have limited amounts of money I can invest, and the area I'm at I dont really have to worry about vandalism, etc., so this inexpensive one will work for me. They have several different types and brands on that site.

Thanks! Let me just help you out...

investopedia.com/ask/answers/041015/what-kind-securities-should-riskaverse-investor-buy.asp

Fuck off

WTF nigger you're a genius

can you please tell me if this caught on or not

>my parents were poor and never taught me shit about CD's/bonds/mutual funds/stocks
Not everyones lives revolves around your interests faggot. My parents raised me fat and I had to learn how to into Veeky Forums by myself

Try reading a book sometime.

How would you even keep an eye on it? I know for a fact that if I place it at my local park it's going to get vandalized but some drunk assholes

>I plan on placing it in the local city park

have fun sweeping up the glass, if its not stolen for scrap too

thanks for the gum kiddo

Won't this involve permits by the city or something?

Talk to your doctor about your dosage user, we're worried about you. You sound like a clinton voter.

user this is good and stupid.

It's stupid because putting it in a public location means it's going to get smashed or picked up and carried off after someone breaks the glass and cums all over the delectable little candies. Why do you think you never see gumball machines outside? You see vending machines because noone can carry a fucking vending machine.

Also check your city's code for that. In my city any method that will generate revenue is considered a nexus and has to have a permit and tax info and shit.

Maybe speak to a high traffic low corp store and split the profits with the owner or something.