/owg/ - Overwatch General

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1uOqymySz22QFhC6S19HPb8WKJBDNd3ILj679bW2Sk/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>/owg/ Survery
docs.google.com/forms/d/1n4-Xcs6_u2-uPPNrSUYiyKhE1_xFxrt1NsgbsrSOw6w/viewform

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/gH4rgTw1

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uVMUmyVJqT4
youtube.com/watch?v=aUzDb1iC42g
youtube.com/watch?v=OR4N5OhcY9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post an imgur album of the Mercy lactating pictures
please

mfw the entire enemy team quits before handing out their upbotes

How do I get good with Mercy? I've been using Lucio to keep everyone topped up, but I'm willing to bet Mercy has something I'm missing (besides the Rez)

fucking nerf widowmaker and mccree already holy shit

>clone tf2
>remove scramble teams vote
>remove team selection option
>remove client refresh rate
>remove server hosting
>add price tag

Is it really this easy to make videogames?

>mfw no one ever upvotes me because i play symmetra

How do I get good with Mercy? Always feel like I'm doing the right thing and I like playing as her but my win rate is abysmal.

instead of "add price tag" you could have said "remove brazilians"

>He still can't buy overwatch

Finally got gud with Genji and landed myself a Play of the Game.

Rate my highlight /owg/:

Version 1: youtube.com/watch?v=uVMUmyVJqT4

Version 2: youtube.com/watch?v=aUzDb1iC42g

Is Bastion really overpowered or is this a meme game? I usually have no problems killing him. I usually either blow him up with Junkrat or run around in circles and shoot him up close, I even got a kill with D.VA out of her mech

This game was a lot of fun and I enjoyed it a lot before I started caring for stats and opening Master Overwatch daily. Now I get mad whenever anyone picks a suboptimal hero.

I want the fun back.

>try reaper out
>enemy team ignores me and lets me teleport over to that little area to the left of the spawn point

Why? I didn't even have to turn into a big gay ghost at any point.

Its mostly just random people in pubs trying to rush a point and getting mowed down by him

how are you supposed to play tracer? she feels really squishy and weak but i feel as though i'm missing something about her
also post potg's

*misses flashbang*
Right click!
Roll!
Right click!

>This one is on the house

Most honorable win/10

Is anyone else having connection issues on Xbone?

I realised something recently

There's really no need for a stealth class in Overwatch, not because of broken mechanics but just because there's actually a call for just picking characters and being stealthy with them.

If you sprint from cover to cover with S76 and sneak through buildings into the enemy backline with him you can fuck up the entire team with Tactical Visor then fade back into cover before anyone noticed what you did

If you made an actual stealth class the only thing I'd suggest you actually want is a passive that made you lose your footsteps and glowing red outline

>I've got BIG BUNS for you

What did he mean by this?

EVERY THREAD UNTIL IT IS PASTEBINNED

S-Tier
>D.Va
Being young and Korean has its perks. D.Va is easily the tightest member of the Overwatch cast, and keeps her pubes trimmed to a sparse length (gaming all day, doesn't have time to shave). D.Va's pussy is small and eager, ready to be taught in the ways of pleasure.
Notable characteristics- Small labia, tight, trimmed pubes

A-Tier
>Mercy
Overwatch's one true MILF shines in the pussy department. She has had no children, and being the pure angel of the game she hasn't been penetrated often. Her little clit loves attention and she keeps a pristinely shaved/trimmed triangle of white-blonde pubes above her womanhood. Notable characteristics- Light pink coloration, pattern pubes, small clit.

>Mei
A chubby frame holds a warm, bountiful vagina. There is no better fuck on a winter's night, as Mei's pussy envelopes cock eagerly and pleasures it in a cradle of warm wetness. Due to her scientific labors, she rarely has time to shave her vagina resulting in abundant pubic hair. This arguably creates more warmth during those long nights, however. Mei's vagina has chubby lips and a distinct pink coloration. Notable characteristics- pubes, larger clit, warm and abundant wetness, cute puffy lips.

B-Tier
>Zarya
Zarya's womanhood is a force in the bedroom. Her muscular frame persists down to her vagina, which contracts tightly and heavenly during orgasm. Zarya's dominant passion for riding dick makes her vagina powerful. Though her clit was pierced at one point, it's unknown how often Zarya utilizes this. Notable qualities- strong contractions, medium sized pierced clitoris, dark coloration.

>Widowmaker
A pair of light blue lips squeeze her labia tightly. Widow's exotic French pussy is experienced and capable. Widowmaker's taste is akin to blueberries. She is very sensitive to oral stimulation, and prefers penetration only after long foreplay. Notable qualities- good taste, purple coloration, tight appearance.

>I usually have no problems killing him. I usually either blow him up with Junkrat or run around in circles and shoot him up close
bastion kills noobs
game is mostly noobs
bastion is op

>get a disproportionate amount of POTGs as Turret Dwarf
>keep the well played spray on him so I can be a huge faggot

Also,
>get a triple kill out of D.va's suit
>use the hello emote

Someone called me a nigger in chat, was tasty as fuck famalam. I instantly report people stupid enough to say nigger in chat even though I don't care.

Just to blink behind people and burst them down
Also is good for being an annoying destrcation to the enemy while your bigger guys come in

Mecha Pharah!

How do I get better at Zenyatta? Or what are some general tactics aside from staying the fuck back?

>a passive that made you lose your footsteps and glowing red outline

That would be pretty cool actually.

Genji players, how long did it take you to get good with everyone's favorite robot weeb?

I hated Roadhog but after a few warm-up games he became one of my favorites. I never touched Winston but after fifteen minutes I was having a blast. Even Zenyatta only took a couple rounds before I felt like I was at least helping. But I'm over an hour deep on Genji and I still feel like I'm barely doing anything and just learning the ropes.

Alright I have 1k coins and three skin options:
Explorer Winston
Yeti Hunter Mei
or Mariachi Reaper

first to roll a 5 decides the skin

Damage boosting. You should try to damage boost someone when everyone's fully healed, or when you're sure they're not in potential danger and don't need pre-healing. It's good for widows and any offensive ultimate.

Continue playing her until you start pushing the limits and wait for time travel until the last milliseconds of your last HPs. And for god sake, stop aiming at peoples feet.

>Winston
>Mei
>Reaper
Why do you have such shit taste in classes? Get Jester for Junkrat.

Mariachi

Yeti Hunter.

>lose footsteps
hello nice to meet my name is crouch walk

>claims i have shit taste
>in the same breath claims jester junkrat is a good skin

Genji is really mechanics intensive so it might not be the right pick for you. Just like Widow isnt if you arent good at aiming. Some things are down to skill and talent.

>pussy is small and eager, ready to be taught in the ways of pleasure.

Clearly best girl

explorer winston

It's not like I'm not enjoying it, deflect kills and chaining swift strike are fun as hell. I just feel like I'm missing a lot of opportunities to deflect and I know I've missed a lot of SS opportunities.

His ult gives me a lot of trouble too.

it is decided

>hanamura
>pick reinhardt
>instantly shift charge point A
>it works
GLORIOUS COMBAT

WOATHER-BANG-BANG-BANG-BANG-BREEP 100

Throw Discord orb on squishies to fucking eradicate them with any damage whatsoever

Harmony on priority critical health players and then just throw it on someone offensive until you need it again

Stand back, throw billiard balls at people far away from you, and watch the eliminations roll in

Save your ult for if your team is getting fucked up or if they pull off a sick Graviton Surge/Dragon combo, pop it and float your way in to literally cuck them out of the PotG

anyone having problems with the game connecting them to the wrong region? i'm east coast US but whenever i play alone the game matches me to west coast US giving me 100+ ping which leads to plenty of kills around walls. the only time i get matched to east coast is when i'm playing with multiple friends from the east coast.

>Can barely scrape past 10 fps on my shit laptop
>Play on friends desktop
> constant 60+ fps
>Everything so smooth
>can play all the heroes I couldn't play lagging like Tracer Reaper and Genji
>Most fun I've had ever playing this game
I wish I wasn't so poor, I want to play this game at a decent fps so bad

anyone have that reaper name collage?

>clone tf2
you're talking as if the character design of overwatch isn't 11/10

>I play Genji
>my teammates do not even exist to the other team
>I'm in infrared at all times
>shurikens have been replaced prior to the match with harmless green nachos as a prank

>enemy plays Genji
>unkillable speedhacking god robot

Rad

This

Also learn to lead the shots and land headshots and you can drop some squishier classes without even putting Discord on them.

>tfw cocky Hanzo fires ult and emotes close enough that we can see him
>Pop ult and laugh as he gets shit on and rages in chat

You know you can still hear them right?

youtube.com/watch?v=OR4N5OhcY9s

>be the only one going for the point as a REINHARDT
>either keep shielding them and do nothing or suicide and go for the point and hopefully they follow
>useless Widow does nothing while two reapers fail to kill a turret every single time
>Don't even get a commendation when my card comes up

I fucking hate this game

>This general is so good that it has to have 2 threads going at the same time.

and they have an equal number of posts. People LITERALLY don't know what thread to post in.

i wouldn't say 11/10, i feel like if you're gonna make that many characters out of stereotypes you should at least play it for jokes like tf2 did.

>charge in
>entire enemy team comes after you
>hold them for half a minute before getting killed
>respawn and your dipshit team is still dicking around at the gate

Reinhardt is pain. Got one game tonight where I had gold elims and damage as him as our hanzo and widow never hit anything. Another I got a solo quadkill and my team failed to ever follow me or kill anyone going for me. I sometimes wonder why I still bother tanking.

tracer = best waifu and best class

prove me wrong

Free Pig is such an OP spray

Is there a way to have the game launch in Full Screen instead of windowed all the time?

>Roadhog hooks you with his bullshit and disassembles your robotic ass
>Respawn, he's in your front line
>Discord and make fucking Pulled Pork out of him with billiard balls solo

UNF

I auto locked her for ten games just because and it wasn't terrible.

She's pretty simple.

>blink around and shoot
>if in trouble hit E
>when you get pulse bomb wait for E then blink in and hit E
>???
>profit

>getting a constant stream of headshots and deleting any 200 hp hero from existence

so fucking good

>kill most of the enemy team as hanzo
>get killed by the last 2
>friendly team nowhere to be found and all the enemies re spawn by the time they get to the point
>friendly team gets wiped

>kill most of enemy team as hanzo
>friendly team nowhere to be found and mercy revives entire enemy team
>get my shit pushed in

>lucio saving his ult the entire round and then using it on himself at the last minute
>the lucio is your friend and you can't yell at him or he'll get butthurt

pray the 20 ticks line up in your favor

should we link to the animated shorts and comics? dunno what you're doing here

>*TING**TING**TING**TING**TING**TING**TING**TING**TING**TING**TING**TING*

sorta wish you could modify the hitsound...
that was one thing tf2 did decent, letting you fuck with the HUD and hitsound
I miss my quake hitsound

>junker D.Va's midriff
unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnf

that webm proves nothing, why have you even recorded it?

i hope you don't actually think that's an example of bad tick rate

he's saying that's what actually decent character design is, overwatches character don't compare to tf2's. you could say it's cause they have twice as many but you can't claim overwatches heros are better in any way.

There just needs to be the ability to put your own music in

>tfw can't blast It Ain't Me as 76
>can't blast Kyuss as Roadhog
>can't blast Burzum as Reinhardt and Zarya

>>tfw can't blast It Ain't Me as 76
this would be something special

i love overwatch's designs but they are pretty generic compared to tf2. the design process is basically "lets take an archtype (cowboy, gorilla, angel) and make it futuristic"

tf2 has more i promise you. and theyre actually enjoyable. not that pixar clone shit

That skin would be so good if it wasn't for shit-tier haircut and the goggles

again, dunno what you're doing here if you don't enjoy it

>add price tag
You must be underage...
TF2 had a retail price tag before it was a hat simulator.. Don't you have a science project to work on Timmy?

Tracer a cute.

>pretty generic
>tf2 is all male characters

pretty average desu

Post winston potgs

What's the best reaper name you've seen?

I've seen shadowrichard
shadowx
murderofcrows
bighoss
daniel02

>playing females

>clone TF2
>get dead game
>audience is purely children that only play F2P shit
No, that doesn't seem to be the process here at all.

Good tracers make reaper's look completely shit by comparison

Not sure why you'd take reaper over tracer when they're of equal skill

>the designs in tf2 aren't archetypes

It's only as strange as you playing a man.

>"lets take an archetype (gorilla)"