Bitcoin excellent buying opportunity

Bitcoin is down $200 from two months ago

This is an excellent buying opportunity

The FUD from bitfinex has subsided and the price is going up from here

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/
whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dont. bitcoin is just holding its value due to drug trades. big traders are selling going to better built currencies. The new bitcoin cost is nothing right now, yet stable. find it and enjoy retirement in 5 years.

or if you are shill, gift

All I read was "P-p-p-p-lease Veeky Forums. I invested in crypto and need to get out without being ballsdeep negative. Please help bump the price up so I can get out."

Sorry Monica but even our small contributions aren't enough to bring that old queefcoin back up to it's og price.

>52▶
this. Accept your loss and move on

Inb4 Veeky Forums misses the great NEET handouts again.

How does it feel to have missed:
BTC 2009, 2010, 2013
Litecoin
Dogecoin
Ethereum

Ongoing:
Maidsafecoin
Monero
Dashcoin
Factom
Ethereum Classic
Siacoin
BTC 2016

I bought a burger King gift card with my btc the other day

About once a month I use a bk coupon and indulge in some tasty fast food

If you're going by that logic, then just think of the billions you've lost from all the thousands penny stocks you didn't get in on

Hey Ethan great meme, keep it up. I implore you by all means to throw your savings into cryptocoins. I will totally eat my words when all the bitshills will be filthy STANKIN RICH. Man I'm going to cry so hard while you all succeed.

But probably not in all reality.

Nobodies missed out on those shitty altcoins you listed, they're going nowhere

Btc is the only crypto where you have a good chance of seeing a long term profit, if you're disciplined enough to hold

You're cute.

You pretend to know this guy's name

You brazenly declare all cryptos are worthless when bitcoin was 1/3 it's current value last year

You are the fox who can't reach the grapes and announce s you never wanted them to begin with

>You pretend to know this guy's name

Not even going to go passed that.

I have already gained 120k€ from smart Altcoin trading after I missed almost all of BTC (2009, 12, 13). And my starting capital was only like 13k€ from stupid 6€/h call center jobs.
And I still keep 90% of it in Altcoins but I rarely trade them now. I wait for the time when financial institutions start pouring money into cryptocurrency.

>Smart
>Altcoin

Pick one euro cuck

Bitcoin is still number 1 by a large margin,it's only real competition was ethereum and that's pretty much dead in the water thanks to the bailout

as if the people on Veeky Forums could move the price.

in Australia it seems the only way to buy btc online is with ID. should I still do it familia?

to it.
They won't be able to follow your trail for long.

>Monero
>Dashcoin
>Factom
>Ethereum Classic
You forgot NXT and LunarTokens + ArdorTokens

MISSED THE GRAPES

"THEY'RE SOUR, I NEVER WANTED THEM ANYWAY"

>NXT
>Ardor
Why invest in worthless coins when ETC and LSK do it infinitely better?

>shilling for btc

TrumpCoin. Your lack of btc won't be a problem next month. AJ.

We seriously need an active 24/7 thread about Poloniex, Yobit and other crypto trading platforms.

These grapes are sour. I never wanted them to begin with!

Why do the foxes shill some shitty altcoin and or pretend they never wanted bitcoin

Now I'll smell sharpie on my middle finger for days

Jokes on you I like that smell

This bored sucks

Please be smart enough to ignore every crypto not named bitcoin

i trade in other shitcoins.. I think theyre fun, and better than longholding BTC in my opinion. you can make money on the rise and fall of various shitcoins

This is worth repeating. Except I always wind up getting fucked on NXT though.

NXT is only good as a longer position

You still here? i know a different way

Why have that much in bitcoin?

Im still here senpai

You do realize that bitcoin is subject to an imminent decline in value right? It'll quickly drop to $200 levels. 2016 is the year of the altcoins given that bitcoin's transactional capacity is almost saturated.
Also ethereum is blowing it out of the water with its smart contract capability.

dealer or early buyer?

Your mess will die bagholder

>ethereum is blowing it out of the water with its smart contract capability
opinion absolutely discarded.
>mfw eth cucks are still this delusional even though their coin keeps losing value despite BTC stalling
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/

Nocoiners will never learn. This is the most obvious way to get rich in the next 5-10 years by being able to hold 21 BTC aka being part of the 1% on the most important asset ever, but it's just SO infront of their fucking eyes that they cannot believe it. Normacly bias is too strong which is precisely why few will make it.
Feels good knowing guaranteed inflation-adjusted millions are going to be delivered to those 21 BTC+ holding pioneers in the next 5 to 10 years. Hold and relax, we already won.

Granted, BTC is king and the guaranteed network to make rich holders of 21 BTC or more long term.

But you have a pussy mentality. Millionaires are being made frequently on altcoin pump and dumps. I have predicted the MAID and the ETC rise among others. I have took screenshots of the prices before I was about to coin all the coins. I have took screenshots of idiots missing on dips time after time.

The altcoin pump and dump market is an amazing thing. For the first time ever, average joes can be exposed to unregulated massive % gains.

Pic related, the price of MAID before I was about to buy.

Btw, ETC will go up again. ETC will minimum double your money eventually, I don't care how muche one has to wait for it. Been saying it for a while, screencap my shit bitch.

>ETC will go up again
I agree. What other coins do you think will pump?

Who fucking knows. I like to buy coins that have interesting projects behind (not Trumpcoin tier).
Once they have a stable period after a pump, they tend to eventually pump again. MAID was an example of that.
Of course it's easy to get caught by hype/panic selling and you could lose money. What seems like a long term cheap floor may be about to go down even lower instead of pumping.
I trust my 6th sense after watching tons of coins come and go. Pray to satoshi before buying and do not panic.

This

Bitcoin is surely going up from here. This is the last dump and we're going to reach a new ATH very soon.

LONG BITCOIN ON whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS WITH X10 BUYING POWER! MAKE x10 YOUR PROFITS

>Siacoin
lololololololol
bro if there's one thing you listen to today, please for the love of God don't buy siacoin and expect the value to rise. Please. Consider the use of the coin. It's use will always push it back to low cost.

Threads still alive, wow

Are you sure ETC will go up?
What's your target price/date?

waiting until its almost free.

I am currently full ETH (around 5000€) because devcon and ICOS in september will push the price up to 13-15 euro from 10 right now.
Feel free to screencap this.

NXT has been pentadrupled last 2 months in anticipation of Ardor, which has some solid tech/ideas behind it. Even though its release date is in about a year.

i don't know shit about bitcoins/ETC but this is some interesting reading material. I'm actually motivated to shell out a little money from my savings on this stuff

>they're discussing altcoins (scamcoins) in my thread

I'll get Trump to deport you unwashed heathens

Bump

Kek

That's pretty funny. I never really got the "sour grapes" argument as it relates to bitcoin though. Anyone can buy bitcoin. Even complete poorfags can go out and buy $10 worth. Maybe you mean all the people who missed out the insane gains from buying pre-2013? If that's the case then I would imagine that 99% of this whole board is sour grapes, including the majority of coiners. Don't let sour grapes ruin your day. You can spend your life shilling because of a missed opportunity that happened years ago, or you can move on.

Bitcoin was $220 for a straight year or more not.even a year ago

Now it's $600 and was $780 two months ago

Only reason it's down from $700 level is Reddit cucks got cucked by bitfinex and whales dumped to create a panic

If I wasn't happy with my btc position id be buying bitcoin like it was going out of style right now, I'd be shocked if the price went down further

Either way we call nocoiners sour grapes because after all these years they had so many opportunities to buy and feel like they've missed out so they're sour and or semi-consciously realize the shitty altcoin they've bought is going nowhere

Yea its made almost 300% roi from last year. Pretty good. Down 50% from 2013. It happens. Overall not too shabby if you look at just the last year. I still dont see the sour grapes though. Can't people buy now if they really wanted to? Everyone can, right? Unless bitcoin is done growing?

I meant sub-consciously

No man not everyone can buy

I don't think you can from the way you're talking

Did you try to reach the bitcoins hanging from the branch but came up short?

Captcha STOP posting

Ok, you're a genius and the rest of us aren't. We are in awe of your intellectual and financial prowess. Where does one start with Bitcoin so as not be screwed over?

>No man not everyone can buy
Misnomer. What good is bitcoin if not anyone can buy some? I actually bought some bitcoin last year when it was around $300 and sold around $400. Pretty simple process to be honest. Even poorfags can buy $10 worth quite easily. I know you want it to be some super elite club but its really not. Your argument of sour grapes might hold weight if bitcoin was impossible to get, but again, that's not reality. Maybe you just need to accept that some people don't want to buy bitcoin just because they don't have faith it is going to $1000 again.

>nocoiners
>2016

When is BTC going to dip to $200?