Well shit

Hey guys, poor fag here, I need to make 1k in 3 weeks or I'm seriously fucked pls help what would be a good way to do it?

>Inb4 get a jewb faggit

How much money do you have to grow with?

Not much I'd say like 50$ or so...

$40 kneepads
$5 of condoms
$5 of gasoline to get to the red light district

No lip balm? Das edgy mane.

Why did you tell your dealer you would pay him back? Bad move bruh, see you in the next life. Psyche, I'm immortal nig.

y u do dis

Not a dealer, I was just given a month to gather the money now, I wanna stay a virgin and live, what do, how to rich

what did you do exactly, gambling debts?

Buy 5 tabs of acid for $50. Sell them at your nearest college campus for 15-20. Rinse and repeat until 1000.

Or get a fucking job.

Not exactly, tho am in some sort of the debt...
I dunno man I don't want to get into more trouble specially since drugs dealer are getting fucked more oftenly

Steal. Most churches all buy their votive candle stands from the same company. There's only one key number for the cash boxes. Order a replacement key, become a religious person, and go light a candle for a relative at every respectable church in town. There are usually no cameras because no one ever stoops low enough to steal from a church. Be that person.

some sort of theft is probably the most realistic solution

or sell some stuff if you have something to sell like old pokemon stuff or something

this is pretty much the only legal option unless you can find a job fast. doesnt have to be an actual job just search craigslist for people looking for helpers for a day or two.

this

When I was in a tight spot a while back, I was able to pick up some day laborer work on craigslist. Not glorious but kept my lights on.

Why are you in debt?
Do you have a job?
If so, how much do you get?
Do you have any valuable assets you sell?
If so what?

All I have are some DS I used to collect back then and maybe I can get 250$ at best from them, but I fear it might take a lot of time to sell
To clear up I'm in Mexico, so you can let your imagination flow why Im I in trouble, jobs take a shit ton of luck and time to find even more, you get paid every 2 weeks or month depending on the fagget ass boss you get...but might try craiglist...

Pic of the DS vidya I can sell, how could I get max profit from them? I don't think eBay can help since I/ve got no paypal nor bank account..

those are quite a few games, i'm guessing you could get $250-$500 for the non-pokemon games. and i see 3+ pokemon games which you could get maybe $20-30 each for (pokemon is really hot right now because of pokemon go). you could try taking them (or a list of them) to a vidya store and see what they can offer. maybe it's harder to sell them and get a good price in mexico but if you have craigslist or something similar i think you'd be able to sell the pokemon games at least.

you could also try pawn shops (offer to sell to them directly instead of taking a loan)

suck 1,000 dicks for 1 dollar.

Where in Mexico? Id buy all them for 250 today if you're anywhere near Nogales

I dunno how biz is at craiglist, but at pawn shops and vidya stores they seriously are a bunch of nigger jews, not just jews, but nigger jews, both soulsilveer and heartgold are worth 5$ I shit you not...
Thought about but I aint homo enough...
It's an old pic, missing some but I'm in the Estado...

Go to the border and sell chic let's problem solved.

Maybe a donkey show, haven't heard of a gay donkey show. You might make a killing.

Too poor to afford proper shitskin, chic and sombrero...

listen i can loan you the $1,000 interest-free. All I ask is for your first born daughter.

That's 30 hr fuckin drive

Deal, but you'll have to wait till I reproduce. I accept debit cards or checks.
I could send them via correos, I'm thinking in selling them via mercadolibre o some shit...

Buy a cheap bitcoin miner (hardware)
Attach to your computer.
Let it run for 2 straight weeks
Profit.

It's that easy user

Whats the risk in it?

Your power will cost more than the bitcoins you mine.

That's not a risk, it's a guarantee.

Fuck man. Your best move would probably be to sell all of the DS games plus anything else you might have. Can you give your lender the cash you'll make from the DS (say $300) and pay out the rest later? Also, do you have friends or senpai members to lean on?

This is a retarded answer bitcoin is so hard to mine at this point that you would need to invest thousands to get to a point where you were making that amount of money

Could work but as says it seems like profitable only on the long run...I only have a month.
That's what I'm working on man, as a last resort I plan to get a loan from a bank somehow and pay the rest... and unfortunately no, senpai are poor and jew and friends... well I realized I have no friends...

rob a starbucks. we have like so much fucking cash on hand and our handling of it is terrible. there is at least 1000 in the safe and then more from the drawers.

the timer delay is like 2 minutes.

Are you near Michoacan? I have friends there that will help you. Although, they may be cartel related if that's cool but can for sure help you get the money fast.

Also could always host a cock fights. Have a prize, gambling, sell beers, entrance fee. Works in America too but its a really huge fine if you get caught.

I actually think robbing could be it as a second last resort, but I believe starbucks would be a a bad idea, here it's such a normie commonplace that it always has an armed guard on the entrace on every stablishment... Too risky...
I'm in the Estado, I'd prefer not to involve the cartel, It will only speed things up...

Do you have a job? If not you might think about getting one. Even flipping burgers should get you 1k in a month.

pawn shop loan

No, here in Mex base salary is around 80$pesos=4-5$USdolars for a day of work (8-12 hrs of work) flipping burgers (fast food in general) works around base salary, a month of work there would get me 150$ at best, it'd be a waste to even try...
I tried a pawn shop earlier and told me to gtfo, they said they only buy the coolest hip consoles and games but no oldschool shit... bunch of faggits.

Sigh, I guess I see now why a lot of us mexicunts go get our backs wet...

Well, shit. I'm at a loss. I would suggest breaking into houses and sell the shit on the street if it is that desperate, but if pay is generally that low you might not be able to sell enough.

But it is an option to keep in mind.

Yeah as I said earlier, stealing might be my second last resort man, thanks for the adv tho

OP, if you got involved in some illegal cartal or whatever you mexican shitskins do, then fuck off its your own fault.

Sell your shit, or get a job

One word. Carding

Take out a loan, pay the 1k to whoever you own it, declare bankruptcy

Fuck off back to 2005 no one is a real 'carder' anymore

It is still a thing un latin america

What's carding? I tried a fucking selling website sorta like mexican ebay today and I got scammed now of all times, I lost 50$... only left with 10$...

Wot? Explain

Stop gambling. Go buy 10$ worth of anything broken down. So. Gum or coke. Or something like making food at home and go peddle that shit. Mom's parents made jello growing up. Went to all neighbors asking if they wanted and tried to take it to the market and succeeded in selling it.

You're not desperate enough and you've yet to tell us what you did in detail. Worst case. Get on Webcam at boy boots .com and start sticking stuff in your ass for old creeps.

if its as dire as you say then sneak into america or guatemala and disappear

I tried something like says, I went to this mexican ebay site to buy some valuable cheap stuff to resell, in this case 64GB memories and paid for them, the fucking site canceled my account due to some reclaim and I've yet to hear a response from them, cunts don't give a shit about support service since there not a single phone number to contact. Site is called mercadolibre, it's actually affiliated with ebay or some shit.
I ain't that desperate because as I said before I've got last resorts before time comes and sorry I there isn't much detail, I just need to be cautious.

I guess I'll be trying Jello next in the meanwhile...