/fgog/ Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Shuten-Doji gacha until 15.6]
- Limited 5* assassin Shuten-Doji
- Event CEs
- 3* Benkei CE: blocks debuffs (1 time) | gourd drops (+1)
- 4* Kiyo CE: +25% damage against males | debuff success rate +12% | gourd drops (+2)
- 5* Tamamo CE: NP gain +20% | gain 3 crit stars every turn | gourd drops (+3)

>[Story half ap quests till 8.6]
- Oni event requires you to complete America

>[Oni raid event until 15.6]
- Raid boss Berserker Ibaraki
- 5* assassin Shuten-Doji temporarily added to gacha
- Event CEs help to defeat Ibaraki; Ushi can be purchased from the shop, Kintoki is part of the damage reward pool - both can be dropped from 1-3 BP quests
- 5* Ushi CE: Quick cards +10% | upon death: ally Quick cards +10% | damage vs. Ibaraki 100% (self)
- 5* Kintoki CE: NP charge +30% | battle start: +15 stars (1 time) | Party ATK (includes support) +50%
More information can be found @fgo_english
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160531.php

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- Siegfried, Spartacus, Stheno, Darius, Memeaxe, Kintoki, Nero, Gilgamesh, Saber Lily, and David have lvl. 10 bonds now
- Stay away from cheatAPK, as damage is being tracked

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/809407/440e9c3073/
reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/4mqazh/dont_rely_on_rankings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If everyone equated Guda, Shirou and Hakuno all self-insert (You)s there would be no need for the lore gymnastics of "OH BUT THIS NERO WILL LOVE (YOU)".

People would just assume that the love transferred with the player's perspective into the new character because they're all (You) and all the Master. But obviously that's not how it works because Nasu had to explicitly make that exception for Nero alone.

Yu from Persona 4 isn't a self-insert now that they have a clearly defined personality so that's a horrible fucking example. Same shit with Hakuno who after two games definitively has a clearly defined personality and a third game is on the way.

Also like says your retarded logic says shit like every old FF protagonist is also a self-insert even when they have clearly defined backstories and shit that you have no influence over surrounding them.

Hakuno isn't a blank slate, or did I miss the shit where I chose them to be some massive history buff and do a ton of other shit that I never chose or told them to do.

Nero Bride doesn't even love (you) anymore since Nasu retconned that in America by making her remember Extra + she appears in Extella still on Hakuno's dick.

Tamamo Cat isn't equal to Tamamo in any shape way or form, not even in the way Nero Bride is. The differences between them are way to big to hand wave it away as "Oh it's the same just a little different" like you're trying to bullshit.

Same with Arturia

Cucking still happened because Tamamo and Nero prefer Hakuno over you and reject you for them even in a timeline where they don't even fucking exist

In that sense it's worse because you lose to someone who doesn't even exist despite your best efforts as the person who is actually there as their master.

I love you Gilgamesh!

LIZ THREAD!

xth for loli book and friends.

I love my waifu for laifu!

Nobu a CUTE.

Extella was a mistake

Superb taste brother. She is the greastest.

Did you have to drag this into the new thread?

What, so bootyblasted that you can't deny any of it that you just want to run away?

Just hide the post and ignore it. We can improve the quality of these threads by following that simple rule.

Let's go Nero friends!

best daughteru

I want to have sex with my waifu wearing Tamamo's outfit and leave our love juice stains on it, then give them back to her. Like a step up from deleting her game saves.

Should be exhentai.org/g/809407/440e9c3073/ instead.

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

A NEVER ENDING SESSION
But honestly, let anons love their waifu and be happy, why are you so into it

Wew lad.

Yup.

Shuten is my favorite servant!
I've been seduced by her!

Speaking of Book, wasn't her master in Extra some terminally ill girl?

Nice picture

>let anons be cucks
Fixed it for you

Can my daughteru and yours be friends?

Yes she was a ghost who died during some war, I think WW1 or something.

cucks deserve to be unhappy because Nasu's intent is to make them unhappy

>(You) can pick which servant to summon.
>(You) can pick which gender you prefer
>(You) can pick the name
>(You) can pick between lines you want to say in very decisive moments
>(You) can pick who you want to save/be with Rin, Rani, Sakura in CCC or with the servant (You) picked.
>(You) win battles by the choices you give to (You)r servant.

I can't see how Hakuno is a self-insert at all.

Stop replying to him. Just drop it.

She was dead

>there's actualy two cuckfags shitposter
Ho shit I thought there was only one

Why does she sexualize her husband to be a fuccboi?

B-but muh Nasu's intended messages and shit.

They already are to me desu

I used to not get a boner when BL was posted. But now I am. Does that makes me gay?

My. Tragic.

Nasu said Hakuno isn't a self-insert

>.....
>>>/reddit/

You can't choose to be with anyone but Sakura you retard, those fucking servant endings are just secret bad-ends before the servers get reset

Nero had her way with her and convinced her it was the best thing to do to your husband.

Fucking called it.

Can you point me the way good friend?

Nasu said you're wrong though

When will Medb have her chance to shine?

You can't see the part where Nasu said they weren't?

Medb is so beautiful!
I'm a bit annoyed by her lore though.

Nice headcanon m8

My nigga.

It's not gay if it's Ko-Gil, though.

She was true to herself which can't be said for many rulers.

>Nero Bride loves the player, THIS TIME
>implying that Nero did not love the player before now
>Extra was before Nero Bride in F/GO
>Therefore Nero never loved the player
>Hakuno was loved by Nero, but because Nasu said THIS TIME Nero loves the player, Hakuno cannot be the player

She reminds me of this hot girl back in school that slept with the whole football team.

Reminder that even a literal who like Caligula can lift as much as Heracles.

If Saber Lancelot jobs in Camelot Cu Alter may get his 1st place and he will go to second on my list.

Has yes those pom pom girls

What would you want Carmilla's third skill to be?

>150 million

Oh boy
Half way there

If it wasn't for the daily rewards I would stop dealing with this event as 3 BP is not hard anymore, it is just annoying.

Medb chose who she wanted to be with, she wasn't passed around like a toy. It was often very much a show of power - she got what she wanted whether she had to use sex or war to get it.

Gilgamesh's ending. Checkmate, faggot.

Daily rewards?

>literally called True End

Is Gilgamesh the true route?

The "Beat x number of hands or do x amount of damage" to get this reward thing.

There are 23 that happened so far.

>Headcanon coming from the king of headcanon

What do you mean user? That girl chose who to sleep with as well. She didn't fuck any of the reserves.

I know that because I was one..

Please stop.

>was one

You were a fuckboi?

>before the servers get reset
I was talking about this part but Sakura's ending is only the true one for CCC.

>nero and tamamo get forcibly deleted and Hakuno fucks off to be with Sakura
>They still slobber of their dick and prefer him to Guda
KEKED THE FUCK OUT

Man, I can't believe how bad Nasu must feel for having dedicated an entire route to making the argument that Gil isn't shit and still failing to make the golden faggot entertaining or interesting.

I linked the wrong post.

Why am I forced to choose between these 2 shits

Shit taste t.b.h

>tumblr
End yourself, scum.

But isn't Fate/Extra and Extra CCC non-canon anyway? At least unrelated to the main canon of the Nasuverse.

I thought memories of Nero Bride in America was sort of an cameo reference throwback to the other games that was supposed to make the player go "Yay, she remembers me! I still love you too!", not the opposite.

I CAN BELIEVE IT, I DID IT GUYS, I'VE JUST ROLLED OKITA

Still going along with the headcanon that Hakuno isn't (You) while you play the game.

>being this fucking new

>Gilfag talking about shit taste

You must be trying to make the threads worse huh?

i got Gil, scat, abd alex just now too

I mean Medb wouldn't sleep with the whole team. She's sleep with the captain or something if she wanted something from him, if he refused she's have him killed and if he accepted her husband would have him killed eventually and she'd move on to the next object of her desire. Medb didn't care about anyone but herself, which is kind of admirable in that she refused to ever settle for less.

Data Hakuno doesn't even exist within the main timeline because Mooncell isn't a thing.

You are now forced to summon your favorite servant and participate in a grail war. How strong are they lorewise, and what would your general strategy be?

Is Lassie a Heroic Spirit?

So that's why when I refused to sleep with her everyone else called me a faggot.

>not liking gil
Do you know where the fuck you are, mongrel?

Nice.

I have no plan. I'm no good at such a thing.

At this point probably.

EA GG

In the future, we will summon a dog girl representative of all dogs who embodies "the spirit of man's best friend."

>go out for ice cream
>win war
>use wish to incarnate him
>live with him as my sonfu forever

>Nursery Rhyme

We got this, with Jobba Wocky on our side no one can oppose us.

In a series of threads where a multitude of individuals shit on Gil on a daily basis?

Possibly. It's surprsing Medb is fairly underwhelming as a servant in terms of her usability as she is actually quite strong lore wise. She'd probably work better as a Caster though, th ability to create copies of warriors through a drop of her blood after she had slept with them would suit the Caster class better than the Rider one. Still, if she was summoned and capable of this ability she'd win most grail wars due to being able to create a full army within a few weeks at most.

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/4mqazh/dont_rely_on_rankings/

lol

Show me where Nasu said that they are in a source made after he said that Hakuno wasn't (You) in his blog post 4 months ago

>Nero Bride in America making the player go she still loves you
It's the opposite. Nero Bride remembers Extra after Nasu already confirmed the only way Nero would ever love you is if she didn't remember Extra because Hakuno will always be #1 over you in a universe where she meets you both.

So Nero Bride appearing in America was actually a retcon of his claim that Nero Bride loves (You)

>forced to summon your favorite servant
Yeah, I'm feeling really "forced" here. Oh no, it's my dreams come true! Anything but this!

That aside, I would summon Jack and we would do well. Killing the other masters all sneaky like.
She would probably get average stats, or be a bit weak because if it was my IRL self who isn't a magus. In that case we would go for nightly assassinations together and let Jack eat their hearts out.
Combine with frequent sexings to keep up the mana.