/tesg/ - The Elder Scrolls General

Big savage Orc edition

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Waifus and lore living together in alimony!

Now that I think bout it, Bethesda is dumb. They could have made millions with the PS4 and XB1 for Skyrim.

Just port that shit to the consoles, rip some graphical mods and enhance Skyrim with them, and call it an HD definitive edition.

Console plebs would have eaten that shit up.

>that OP image

It's (literally) shit, right? I prefer markydaysaid's work.

Just a perfectly innocent piece of art work my man

I left when the ECE vs RM flag got triggered. Is it over?

RA uses ECE. Checkmate atheists.

Tasteful back shots

>Live
Yooo, these are nice. Mind if I post some screens to the Nexus?
They won't be too interesting- but enough.

Never played as a high elf before, can I join the thalmor in any meaningful sense?

What kind of stealth archer should I make?

No.

But user, I'm much better than Ra when it comes to waifu-making, and I use RM.

filthy backstabbing archer knife ear

still not funny

And Eiries uses RM. Double checkmate, idiot.
If you're trying to argue in favor of ECE you should really stop posting your waifu. Not helping your case.

Is Skyrim an RPG?

Yes.

> Elder Scrolls general
> Aren't suppose to discuss all Elder Scrolls games

I used the setnpcweight command on her in game and it fixed the seam by replacing the head. Try exporting the head again and make sure of the weight.

>uses ECE
>uses Requiem
>blatant attention whore
>ugly tryhard waifu
Is this the worst poster in /tesg/ history?

Leave this argument in the last thread.

A shitty one, but yes.

You are though. Unless you mean TESO, which isn't an Elder Scrolls Game.

That isn't even a good meme

No, this faggot is.

nice, didn't know about that trick. I'm gonna try that next timeI run into this. much easier than trying to figure out the weights if it works. (great when copying the heads of followers).

You are a shitty general store shopkeeper arguing with your edgy bitch sister. An adventurer customer walks. Gives you this look.

What do?

What is an RPG?

laugh at her low-poly meshes and 256x256 textures

have a threesome

I just got here too, if you want to battle for a while we can go.

Actually j/k I'm gonna veg out and play bloodborne for the fourth run in a month

Furiously cuddle the shit out of her.

Give her a Stone Cold Stunner.

But he doesn't use Requiem or ECE so he's not nearly as bad.

>Camilla Velarius
>anywhere in the same realm of edgy or bitch
Kill yourself, fake-elven trash. And don't EVER come into my store again!

You have absolutely no concept of the meaning of edgy, do you?

>Camilla Velarius
>Edgy

>tfw only completed one run ever
>tfw four created characters
I should really do my STR run.
That's my gimmick you pencil-necked geek.

Post edgy.

>Bloodborne
>Fourth run
I couldn't get around to playing in more than once- but Bloodborne ain't nothing to rip on.
Good on you.
What colors to you use for color filtering daytime? Stuff gets red real fast when I adjust it- but can't find a perfect medium outside of snowy weathers.

>He still believes the word edgy has any real meaning, and isn't just a buzzword people throw at anything remotely dark

Even if that's the case, how does that apply to Camilla Valerius?

If I had BB I'd come kick your ass for slandering ECE

your lucky I don't have a PS4, kid

I don't think edgy really should mean bad, but there is good edgy and bad edgy. They are usually separated by motivations.

[x] elf rape what do

Give an example of good and bad edgy.

Keep in mind this is a bait image

Whatever I have uploaded mane. I don't mess with those too often.

Maybe it's just because it's the only From game I've ever played, but I've had so much fun building different characters to utilize different stats and ream bosses that gave me so much trouble the first time around.

Also going through Old Hunters is so much fun.

I didn't slader ECE, but I could if I wanted to.

Also joke's on you, I don't have a PSN subscription anyways.

Can anyone recommend me some dark souls mod in skyrim? I like the elite knight armor even though it's unimmersive.

I don't even watch or read Berserk, but I know that picture is 100% pure unadulterated heresy.

TFW want to play Bloodborne so bad but too stubborn to buy a ps4 after spending 2k on a computer.

It's not about what I think, it's about what Lucan thinks. Lucan is just one of those memers who calls everything edgy. That's what he told me. Promise.

I'd say bad edgy is like the Hatred main character, but a character like Darth Bane I quite like. Practical motivations, not completely senseless, not a fucking cry baby.

Literally my 'good and bad edgy' is very subjective to me of course.

>I don't even watch or read Berserk
You should

Old Hunters was pretty good, yeah. Not as good as Old Iron King DLC from DS2 but I enjoyed it. I really just wanna use that pizza cutter though.
Nothing tops Fume Knight for bosses that destroy your ass.

>playing fromsoft games offline
That would just feel hollow to me

I'd honestly be satisfied if Beth just used ESO engine/build or whatchamacallit for TESVI

>Whatever I have uploaded mane
Aww, stuff was looking too dusty, even with contrast- I know CT doesn't have the problem, but every shot requires a lot of adjusting to get to look okay.
Color filters are my savior right now. Thanks for the feedback.

Exactly what or who is "Duskbride"?

Post your favorite screenshot

thats her ear

It's my favorite because it's my highest rated screenshot on Reddit,.. Although I don't consider it my "best" screenshot.

How bout my favorite 3?

Thick dark Elf C H O C O A S S

which one is your "best" screenshot then?

Does anyone have pics of cool cross class armor mashups? I'm always looking for ideas.

The character with the glasses has the in-game name Vivian Duskbride.

yes

Doesn't matter

Is Tropical Skyrim /tesg/ approved?

thats his hand

Not lore friendly, fuck off.

Is it yet another shitty waifu pinup?
No?
Then it's not tesg approved.

This one, right here.

Ah, guess I should stop calling her "Hamsterfu", then.

I'm wondering what the hell do I have to do to get my bodyslide body working. It's worked for me before, but now it just shows the basic cbbe body. Because of this, and because i'm also using HDT the physics of my body are screwed up. Where do I have to put the body files to make the body show up in my game?

I'm using a modified version of the CBBE HDT preset.

follower when?

Yes it fucking is, I'm Shezzarine and I can CHIM the land.

Do you use MO? If so do you run it through MO, and run MO as an administator?

Kick her out, and fuck my sister for the third time that day.

>muh waifus
You can go to Veeky Forums if you're that butthurt about waifus, man. No one's stopping you.

Verrryyyy soon

Looking back through my bodyslide output folder, I don't even have a femalehead in there. I must have taken this one from Kaarina's folder.

Where am I supposed to get it if theres not one here? Do I rename the head from RM or what?

Are you actually going to give it to people or upload it for minutes at a time for a few lucky anons?

>Verrryyyy soon

How soon we talking here?

I always liked this one of mine.

tg is for the lore, not the games.
stop shitting up our thread with your meme trash

is there any mod to fix enemies in legendary difficulty taking 20-40 swings to kill without removing the damage taken? dynamic difficulty doesn't seem to be doing anything

oh goddamit

go to the racemenu in game, then go to sculpt and export the head. If you're using mod organizer it'll save it to the overwrite folder.

>or upload it for minutes at a time for a few lucky anons
That's a fucking retarded question considering he's never done anything like that with any of his followers before

>elven jewry intensifies

Yes I use MO and I run all programs except spINI through MO, but I don't run it as administrator and it most likely doesn't matter as my armors in bodyslide made it into the game, it's just my body.

>Looking back through my bodyslide output folder, I don't even have a femalehead in there.
That's weird. If you're using MO just check which mod is adding the femalehead.nif and take it from there. Unless your in-game Yarti is using a custom race or something.

Back to conquering the SFW booru with blinding light nights, by the way.

tfw want to use racemenu but stuck with ece because ece makes better faces

Hamster is probably easier. I have so many "different" in game characters with different mod setups. I guess hamster-fu and Vivian are kinda analogous to Clones and Anna.