/owg/ - Overwatch general

Tracer best girl

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1uOqymySz22QFhC6S19HPb8WKJBDNd3ILj679bW2Sk/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>/owg/ Survery
docs.google.com/forms/d/1n4-Xcs6_u2-uPPNrSUYiyKhE1_xFxrt1NsgbsrSOw6w/viewform

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/gH4rgTw1

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=knD6CqI3t04
watcher.gg/heroes
clyp.it/g4phbfg5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Am I able to get into Overwatch at this point? Is it too late?

I think this game looks fun.

first for im level 40 with no legendaries and only 840 gold

Tracer worst girl

The game just came out last month, it isn't too late at all

tfw lonliness keeps growing as freinds stop hanging out and all attempts aren't working, so here I am playing a game online trying to cope, and the fun is hardly even there any more.
fuck my life guys

nth for windowlicker players are literally shit at the game

nth for yatta~

the game has literally just been released

anyone have any skin ideas?

I want pants genji

How do I get good with Hanzo? Always feel like I'm doing the right thing and I like playing as her but my win rate is abysmal.

It's a cuck episode

I like world of tanks

Blueberry

>its an attack on anubis with pugs episode
wait, we actually made it past the first point
still lost, but we actually did something for once

i want to cuddle with loli d.va in a cute one-piece swimsuit and make her my little sister!

Who is the most shipped hero in OW? Mercy?

It just came out like a week ago dude

youtube.com/watch?v=knD6CqI3t04

Tracer is cute!

>its a "you die once and the other team steamrolls the point" episode

Can you get all those things in the Origins in game or are they exclusive?

Probably getting the $40 one anyway, but just wondering.

ISn'T THIS JUST A CARTOON TF2 MADE FOR LIL GIRLS TO PLAY?????

>Farah also has one of the worst winrates in the game

Source?

>bought a kb+m adapter for ps4 arriving Tuesday

Gonna be worth every penny.

>been having hella fun as dva lately
>just got "IS THIS EASY MODE" from a crate

why is winston so fun? never gets old shitting on widows and their supports, along with easily taking out T2 turrets or baiting the molten core. feels like he is an easy version of genji but actually provides something for the team.

>Getting our ass kicked because no one wants to support
>Realize I've never played Zenyatta, figure I'd give him a shot.
>Realize he's fun as fuck

I really hope they buff him soon, or just make it so Widowmaker can't 1 shot him with a fucking bodyshot.

>that image

I'd love a Whitemane skin for Mercy.

>mfw a stupid monkey tries to deny my ult

Where would you take widowmaker on a first date?

It's weird how the second Reaper's personality is played for laughs, he fits in perfectly with the other characters
But most of the time it just isn't for some reason

Yes. Easily. Shipped with absolutely everyone.

as someone with bad phone lines, this game really is terrible when i lag

movement doesn't just stutter, it regularly stops, and can't be fixed. it's absolutely horrible. is this a problem with the incredibly low tickrate? because this has never been such a huge issue in other games. even when i lag in other games it's not forcing me to stop moving while im holding a button down. it'd stutter, but not entirely fucking stop.

>trying to play overwatch between the hours of 8am and 2am

help

REMINDER:

>SS Tier
Mercy
>S Tier
McCree
Widowmaker
Lucio
>A Tier
Reinhardt
Winston
Tracer
Zarya
>B Tier
Junkrat
Roadhog
Soldier 76
>C Tier
Pharah
Reaper
Bastion
>D Tier
Genji
Hanzo
Torbjorn
>E Tier
Symmetra
Zenyatta
Mei
D.Va

The 5 extra skins and stuff are in the origins edition, they're just skins though so you'll save $20 by purchasing the regular edition if you're indifferent about them

Here - and yeah, it's actually the very worst.

watcher.gg/heroes

>shitters get so shitter shoah'd when you talk shit they take the game personally and have a vendetta on you
I fucking love this game

>Tfw you get McCreeamed and it makes you so mad that you stop playing for the rest of the night

>It's a 'I'm not going to bitch about our team setup till after the match is over' episode.

You fuckbois that do this need to stop, you've got plenty of time to communicate either with a headset/mic or when you die type that shit out.

Fuckin yea I'm kinda rustled.

clyp.it/g4phbfg5

back the fuck off my wife you disgusting pedo freak

>Man with No Name McCree
>Labcoat Mei
>Human Zenyatta
>'Nam S76

For that user from like a while ago

the only thing you've missed out on is the widowmaker pre order skin.
like now may be one of the best times to get into overwatch, for a ton of reasons

>that genji KDR
explains a lot

A Tracer and Widowmaker skin where they switch personalities and appearences somewhat.
Widow becomes a normal colored really peppy french woman.
Tracer becomes DIO essentially.

>winston jumps on me
>mercy flys over and literally outheals his damage
>kill him with automatic rifle
>blow kiss
>mercy does slut things
>winston switches to widowmaker and tries to snipe it out
i laughed

>Human Zenyatta.

Go on.

CATCH PHRASE!

anyone remember when you could ult as d.va and actually hit somebody?

browntown

back the fuck off my cute loli sister you disgusting normal freak

From behind.

that is the worst execution I have ever seen in comic form

How to fix anubis:
>make another entrance from spawn to first point attacker side, preferably 2 more so you don't get spammed out like fuck instantly.
>make the middle route on last point more open
>make the right route (perspective from attacker side) actually lead to somewhere and not ambush heaven
>left is somewhat fine, maybe move the spawn area so it isn't directly at the end.
>remove either the full platform or half of the platform on the pillars.

Fuck.

I hate games like this 'cause I'm sort of a perfectionist and I'll always be bothered by a skin I don't have that I'll never use.

Fuck it, I'm getting the game. The /v/ shills have won.

alright that's it, time to activate JP voices

you're very cute user!

An omnic rally in King's Row.

post the slutty one

That's pretty much it. Make him look similar to the monk from D3. He can still shoot balls.

BLACKHARDT OR LIONHARDT

Should Pharah be buffed? I dunno if the current meta of Widowmaker/McCree/S76 is just making her seem like complete fucking doodoo, but it seems silly to me how squishy she is, how hot garbage her dps is, and how virtually worthless her ult is.

She just seems underwhelming. She got nerfed back in closed beta and I think it was way too early to throw around nerfs because it made her pretty meh.

What she could really use is more survivability. Damage clearly isn't the name of the game with her because literally every offense hero has higher dps than her, as do some defense heroes. So the least she could get is a buff to her tankiness.

>100 health, 100 armor so that she isn't ripped to shreds by hitscan classes clicking on her from a mile away (s76 in particular)

would be good imo.

Reposting because discussion in /owg/ is refreshing.

>he doesn't like loli d.va
bad choice desu senpai

As I just said, she has the worst winrate in the game. Funnily enough, McCree and Widowmaker have 2 of the worst as well.

Chopper dude skin for roadhog/maybe junkrat aswell. Same vein as torbs deadlock skin.

A few days ago yeah

ยด
your mom?

lion

Stonehardt

I know the feeling user. I should've pre-ordered. better to have gotten it than wait around like a fucking idiot I am while I wait to make my computer than run it. fuck my shitlaptop

Anyone know the ffmpeg options to keep this under 3 MB without looking like shit? I'm assuming 720p

Tracer is pure cancer
her kit is cancer
her voice is cancer
her model is cancer
her playerbase is cancer

why the fuck does she exist?
all she does is annoy people
we really live in an age where the most entertaining thing to do with your time, is to purposely annoy people, dont we?

Bloodhardt

eh dont worry bout it, unless you play with a ton of e-spurts or e-celebs you'll almost never see it, blizzard were pretty shitty with their beta invites.

Can someone from this thread please give me the pros and cons of this game? I kinda want to get it but I'm conflicting with myself

gfycat com/ThatEmotionalImago

Fuck blueberries.

nope worst winrate is mercy

perhaps you shoudl change your hero for once in your life to someone who does well against her

ZIP ZIP ZIP
LUV CAVALRY LUV CHEERS
HAHAHAHAHHA

Her fucking hold breath intro is cancer.

delete this! d.va is pure!

wew i feel better about my winrate with her now.

hey blizzard

if i leave hanamura and hit quick match again, i probably don't want to play hanamura

complicated concept i know

>No killfeed
>People all standing around like dead ducks as the timer goes down

1. Post loli Tracer
2. Post Tracer JP voice hopefully it's that kind of husky tomboy anime voice.

It was a pre-order bonus, nothing to do with beta.

pros
>it's fun
cons
>widowmaker

Do 720x404.

So last night my friends and I went triple Mei on Nepal and Illios. We were 3 Meis, Lucio, McCree, and Hanzo then Reaper.

Anyway we won both matches 2-0 with 100%-0% each round. Got an achievement and invented a new meita.

I recommend trying it, we had a lot of fun and while I'm sure at the higher elos it won't work as well it was pretty effective. You can spam walls, lots of iceblocks, snipe pretty well, and chain ults as needed. Watching enemies run from one Mei's frost gun right into another and getting double headshot is ameizing.

yeah change the resolution you dingus

Pros: it's super casual
Cons: people think it's not

your argument is on the assumption im mad i died to her
im mad she exists, she is obnoxious and the entire point of her existing is to be annoying as fuck, i hate playing against her and i hate having her on my team, more than anything else

Deadlock McCree
Skullface McCree
Transformers Bastion

>Farah

-c:v libvpx -crf 4 -b:v 1500K
and resize if necessary

killfeed, what do you mean by that?

It was a pre-order and it's a pretty bad skin

also, if i leave a game, it probably means i don't want to play with these people

Pros:
>cute girls like d.va and mei
>beautiful mother mercy

Cons:
>everything else

I'm more concerned about her trash kd ratio across all players. It's the worst of all the offense heroes barring Genji, and Genji's is only that low because he's relatively difficult to play. I dunno why Pharah's k/d would be so shit given that she isn't that hard to play mechanically which just leads me to believe she isn't very strong right now.

I'd say take the wait and see approach, her current problem is that 2/3 of her counters are skullfuckingly op, after they get nerfs she SHOULD feel a lot better, if not then some buffs may be in order

>SoloQ'ing
>Managed to get a 58% WR over the last few days
>All of a sudden every team mate is a literal bottomfeeding mouthbreather
>Suffer 12 losses in a row

T-That's enough right Blizz? I can have actual real games n-now right Blizz?

This is the site I've heard mentioned most and she's the worst one here. So either way, she's either worst or 2nd worst. It's a very bad place to be.

watcher.gg/heroes