Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

Paladins beginners guide
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?29-Paladins-Beginner-s-Guide

/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders.

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x4eo8xm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nth for incest

4th for bisexual Bellona

Best Girl

What a cute pussy.

JUST

play anything but clash

same but i didn't even get one.
i just quit

JUST do the goddamn training quests man it's 100 free gems.

Pick Odin you idiot.

Maximum webm size is...?

Pretty sure it's 3MB.

TARO COME BAAAACCCKKK

>Taro will never again reply to me

>his enemies destroyed his rep
>the Veeky Forums thread forgot him

Who's Taroshima?

A faggot that everyone hated, but loved to make fun of because he was retarded.

A visionary, a true leader who knew what his people needed.
Some called him insane,others wise and a few referred to him as God.

An hero.

Here you go

>You have never ever been this bad at Smite

dailymotion.com/video/x4eo8xm

Gives me hope.

That Herc tried so hard to save him.

This is a hot thread. It's like a normal thread ,but with me in it.

need some amaterasu advice.

im having trouble out-damaging the enemy solo laner as her. whats a good way to wave clear as well? ive tried the dash, turn around, and release the mirror thing, but the enemy tends to push the melee minions back, how do i avoid standing there like a retard waiting for me mirror to charge?

when we get to the teamfight stage though i love it.

my build is currently
warrior tabi
BoV
mantle of discord (if im ahead)
frostbound hammer
BoH
qins

any advice? i dont really seem to suffer too much waiting to buy mantle, since i only do it when im ahead, if im losing i go with urchin

amaterasu advice please, its hard to find up to date videos of good people playing as her

What do I do if my favorite and best god is Jing Wei

>inb4 shitty noob
I'm like a solid 1900 elo

also can I get a invite to the clan

region: NA
Grunkoh

it's over.... its finally over...

kys

Should have done another mode and did a troll method like basic attack Nu Wa. That way if you win by sheer luck at least you have fun.

Congrats, your forced 50% got you carried.

But she's so good, I don't even understand the hate around her, her 1 and 2 basically mulch any hero in the game within 3 seconds and her ulti can be used as the best escape or team fight takedown in the game

her only downfall i'd say is that her 1 and 3 have to be used together to maximize a reasonable escape

And it was about damn time.

> I don't even understand the hate around her
People expect any new god to be overpowered and she wasn't so everybody said she was shit and didn't bother to play her.

nth for Nemesis and finding a loving blind girl for each and every desiring friend user in this general.

>it's impossible to play a game on xbone smite without one of the following

>a ragequitter
>an intentional feeder
>an unintentional feeder that doesn't even try to play passively
>someone spamming VGS or pings on the minimap all game

I'm at 3.3k ELO for what its worth. not great but i still get low/mid 2k's in my games.

I played WC3 dota and dota 2 for probably 7 years total across the two and i stopped playing dota 2 because of the matchmaking which results in most games being decided the moment that teams were formed.

the "3 good players, 7 retards in a game" moba trend seems to have greatly afflicted this game for me. should i just uninstall this shit and get overwatch instead?

You have 10 seconds to explain why you still have this game installed on your computer.

>should i just uninstall this shit and get overwatch instead?
It's the same shit everywhere, even there.

Cannot be arsed.

Except games are over in a few minutes and all you have to do is shoot shit, you don't have to worry about literally any MOBA-specific shit.

You can still lose game after game because of stupid teammates.

>play OW
>double mccree, tracer or widow every game
>bastion
>counter-play is switching your hero because for some reason it's good design to switch your hero any time you want with no drawbacks
>enemy just does the same
>nobody wants to play support because only 2 of them are viable

maybe i'd play OW in 6 months or so when it's probably not shit

Just play mercy and revive people every 30 seconds.

It's maybe because I only play 1-3 games a day and mostly arena but even if I have braindead teammate from time to time I have enough game where it didn't matter or where they are good that I can enjoy the game.

No shit, but anybody who plays a moba (league, smite, dota, etc) knows that there is another level of frustration from incompetent teammates that no other genre has. it comes from mechanical skill (like just being bad at aiming and shooting) but also includes the passive aggressive nature of "everyone sucks but me" that mobas have, the knowledge of how matchups work, the knowledge of map awareness, the knowledge of item awareness, warding, decision making, F7's and the lack of the aforementioned things that separate mobas from other games.

and honestly, comparing blizzard and hirez when it comes to community engagement, balance, and priorities isn't fair at all to hirez because of how inferior they are to blizz in every way.

hirez depends on skins for popular gods to stay afloat. blizzard doesn't. hirez depends on people playing this game for free which means you get the dregs of society who can't/won't pay the money for overwatch. popular gods or gods with skins are constantly "OP" relative to the rest of the cast, because they know people will play a god that is better, and will buy a skin for a god they play a lot.

even dota 2 has had a few heroes that get Arcana's (35 dollar cosmetic) that are way better than many other heroes in the game at the time.

i just dont trust hirez in any facet of the game. the matchmaking sucks, the playerbase is dwindling, the balance this season has been all over the place and refuses to be let alone to allow a meta to develop, hirez isn't transparent at all about their actions and priorities, and more.

plz respond, i had a 50 minute game facing a retarded damage chaac that didnt teach me shit about the laning phase.

i used weak3ns wacky build though and it was fun

Ammy loses basically all matchups in lane, just don't feed and get to lategame when you have arguably the best teamfight potential out of any warrior.

Amaterasu has a shit lanning phase, you can't really do something about it
For the build I prefer WarriorTabi>BoV>Frostbound>BoH/Pestilence>Jotunn>situational defensive item/qin depending of the situation. I can even go Stone Cutting Sword last item but only when I want to meme

>haven't played in around a month
>try out R@ new kit in clash
>stomp shit
Wew lad his new kit is nuts, his CD reduction on his dash is particularly retarded, that shit is always up.

>mfw I went to high school with her and even had a class with her
>her name is Alyssa Huskey

>144611318
We believe (You) user

I bet you fucked her too.

nah, she never was even in class 90% of the time because she had some weird illness, she always wore dumb pikachu hats and the times I talked to her and her cringy friends for a project was pretty awful, it was marred with 1 skinny dweeb spilling chan humor which was funny at times and the other girls talking about pokemon

>a few referred to him as God.
in which Pantheon would he belong then?

The /smgen/ pantheon, along with HDFred and LHOG.

>there are people in this thread with only 2000 smiteguru score

>144615869

We need a bait Image with a hunter and silvanus pull as the bait.

FUCK YOU KINESSAS NIGGERS I HOPE YOU ALL DIE OF FUCKING CANCER YOU AUTISTIC SHITLORDS

I still like this kit. I like the passive the most cause it's interesting.

ded game

It happens.

Any guides on how to set auto item buy on PS4?

Don't

>Don't
Why?
Especially if playing arena.

>tfw someone on /smgen/ played against Taro's main Tyr account
>tfw based on the shit the guy talked it was definitely Taro
I never did get the exact name of the account though. Fucker.

In order to be good at the game you need to understand why specific items are good or bad for your god. You won't get that from autobuy.
Also, you'll need different items in different games depending on yours and the enemy team comps. Also I don't know how exactly it prioritizes items but it's probably wrong, and that changes too as the match progresses.

>your team is so shit that you end up being top player damage with sylvanus

I rented a god for 10 days instead of buying him, If i buy him before the rent trial ends do i get my favor back?

kill yourself already sperglord

After you, faggot.

I see, then what tips can you give about buying items and prioritizing it?
I usually play as assassin, and from the get go I buy ninja tabi, until I get some money and go for damage items, usually I leave defense items for the last.

>newfriend having trouble with the gem weekend
>decide to help him
>use my main god with tryhard build to get quick wins
>enemy team is also made of newfriends
>walk into lane
>"double kill"
>repeat that for 10 minutes straight
>mfw I probably ruined a bunch of newfriends' games

a-am so sorry

Well it depends on who you're playing as and against tbqh. For most assassins you want warrior tabi not ninja, the only exception being kali and maybe arachne. Usually I'd suggest maxing cooldown first, with Jotuns and BoV, then get Bulwark to round out your defenses. Then more pen and power typically, pen against more tanky people and power against squishies.

Usually if you're getting a stacking item you want that first or second, but don't be that person who buys boots like fourth or something. Movement speed is a very underrated stat.

Telling me to kill myself when you use that retarded meme, it really fits you perfectly.

I'm not the forced meme autistic spammer, you should both kill yourselves

Are the servers acting like niggers?

Well I'm glad we can agree on one thing about that retarded meme.

>warrior tabi
Aren't the movement speed more important than physical power for an assassin?
>BoV
Rarely use it.
Since in arena you can have only 3 defense items, as for bulwark i get heartward amulet instead.
I go for jotuns after I reach level 10 or something.

>4.0
Get that retarded Reddit meme out of here

>movement speed
I meant attack speed.

>>warrior tabi
>Aren't the movement speed more important than physical power for an assassin?
You mean attack speed? No, almost all assassins have their main source of damage coming from their abilities, not their basics. You should be putting a basic inbetween most ability casts if you can, but not going up to someone and just holding left click (unless you're kali). The power from warrior tabi is much more beneficial than the extra attack speed because it translates to your abilities too.

>BoV
you can have as many defensive items as you need/see fit, and BoV gives 3 essential stats for pretty cheap, it's a go to on almost all gods. Heartward is far worse than bulwark, most aura items are specific to certain scenarios nowadays. As I said before, jotuns (or transcendance sometimes) and boots is the best start for most assassins.

Can you give me a list of who you play? That might let me be more specific.

>4.0

I don't go to reddit so I don't get it.

>Assassin
Fenrir/ Thanatos
>Hunter
Neith
>Gurdian
Ymir/Ares
>Warrior
Chaac
>Mage
Ra/Raijin

Wasn't Taro ultimately right, though? Spamming stuns really does beat everyone. Nox is fucking CANCER and Hi Rez are fucking clueless assholes.

Face it, faggots. Taroshima was right.

He wasn't right in Season 2.

>Spamming stuns really does beat everyone
Good job you waste all your CC on one target here come the 4 others to rape you while eveything is on cooldown
>Nox is fucking CANCER
She is annoying yes, but she is far from being one of the best mage.

He's right, but I resent his tone of voice and refusal to admit wrongdoing, so I argue

The moron replaced 3.10 with 4.0 because they think they re clever. They aren't and should return to the ex official forums asap.

Taro was an hypocrite,his second most played god is Anubis the epitome of "If I cc you I kill you" god