steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral
doodleordie.com/r/darksouls
imgur.com/a/XhBxC
collageanon.imgur.com/
flockmod.com/dsg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gay

first for benis

SFV isn't the only fighting game there is. There's a new Guilty Gear coming out tomorrow. Skullgirls amazingly still has players. Lots of people are still life supporting Ultra

>Most fighting games have terrible balance
Stopped reading there, to be honest.

>>>/fgg/

First Event poll:
strawpoll.me/10408168/
strawpoll.me/10408168/
strawpoll.me/10408168/

Alternate Event poll:
strawpoll.me/10408532
strawpoll.me/10408532
strawpoll.me/10408532

Which poll should we actually use poll:
strawpoll.me/10408527
strawpoll.me/10408527
strawpoll.me/10408527

noodle arms

please don't make this a regular thing, gladiator event was dead

What's up with this tail-like appendage? Is it the 'core' of Aldrich or did Gwyndolin's snek-legs eventually form into a true serpentine body?

>Lamia-TrapGod

Jesus Christ.

Vote the third option in the third poll.

How about you just fuck off

That's the main form of Aldrich.
You can see it in the opening cutscene.

So he's just a bunch of those slime-monsters all joined together.

>This is all it takes to be a Lord these days

>Not for virtue, but for might.

That's literally what the third option in the third poll is.

The problem is, if I just fuck off, there's another person who has been organizing the Events who will just do it anyway. We need the option to have votes in the poll so it can be demonstrated that people are sick of Events for now, if we want them to cool down.

Or that person can just fuck off, too
I don't need a poll to tell somebody to fuck off.

You've got it backwards.
Aldrich isn't many slime monsters stuck together, the slime monsters are all just pieces of Aldrich that have fallen off. That's why you encounter them all along the route to get to Aldrich.

>We need the option to have votes in the poll so it can be demonstrated that people are sick of Events for now

if you're sick of events then you can just not do them

it's not a mandatory circlejerk session bro

If I fucked up by joining Rosaria in the first playthrough, will Sirris still hate me in NG+? Or will she ignore it and help me join blades of the darkmoon?

Quick question:

I have a SL30 character build around the spell soul stream. Should I keep my weapons at +2 or would I get more action with +3?

You, as an individual, can tell whoever you want to fuck off. Nobody has to listen to you though. Contributing to the "fuck off" group gives you more of a presence.

How often does one person complaining change anything compared to a dozen people complaining?

>Anime air dashers
>MikeZ's marvel

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63
>DSCM - manually connect to specific players
youtu.be/cvII-WJWo5s

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub
>How to get autosummon covenants to work on PC:
steamcommunity.com/app/374320/discussions/0/357286119111456394/

>/dsg/ Player List
pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
>/dsg/ Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral
>Draw
doodleordie.com/r/darksouls
imgur.com/a/XhBxC (DeS)
collageanon.imgur.com/
flockmod.com/dsg

>>

nice

>i only play smart games for smart people such as myself
>8 frame

You're fine as long as you didn't give her a single tongue to rank up.

That's actually the digestion process of Gwyndolin-Aldrich

Aldrich's true form is the black puddle/slime area you are standing around, the various maggots and grubs laid around the arena are small little insects that inhabit the deep (Aldrich's body)

I literally said in the other thread that I kind of dislike SFV. UniST is fine

>No steam release

Personally, I'd rather just have more suitable events, better spaced out. The Gladiator Event was misguided in Dark Souls 3, because the range of viable fashion for looking like a Gladiator was simply very weak, and compared to how distant the DaS2 Events were from one another, it came right on the heels of the Cosplay Event.

Letting a bunch of Events just keep half-heartedly buzzing in the background robs them of a bit of the spectacle and excitement they had in DaS2. It weakens the concept of Events.

What if I respecd though? Or that doesn't matter?

the problem is that if there's one every other week, it loses its individuality.
there isn't any anticipation to it, and less people participate.
by having it maybe once every month or two, people are more eager to participate, AND it gets planned better.

she'll pretend nothing ever happened, because nothing changes in NG+ besides rings

because "DAE Dark Sucks II was gave me cancer!" ruined the chance of this series having replay value

Where does Sirris go after I help her beat her gramps and then join Rosaria? She tells me she's hostile now and fucks off, but to where?

Doesn't matter. Just did that myself

>UniST is fine
Not like you're playing that anytime soon

Reposting

She looks a bit too malnourished to be a threat. Maybe she had the potential to be a badass, but i think being stuck in that tower for who knows how long probably fucked her up badly. She looks like she has a terminal case of anorexia. I feel like if she stood up for too long she'd collapse under her own weight.

Interesting interpretation of the crow reference, would that mean picklepee and all the other crows are descended from velka and/or the other crows? Assuming picklepee is a hybrid, that means someone fucked a giant crow. Nice.

I had assumed gwendolyn fucked a random female dragon, but i guess Priscilla makes more sense. Yorshka's tail is pink and sparkly, kind of like seath.

Wasn't Priscilla Gwynevere and Seath's daughter? Why do people hate vaati by the way? I don't know anything about him beyond that he makes lore conjecture videos on youtube.

>playing DS1 for the first time
>built up to 30 DEX because I wanted to do a parry-riposte style character
>realize I made a mistake when nothing in the game can be parried anymore and beating bosses relies on getting large chunks of damage in during small windows where lots of small attacks won't cut it
>will now have to spend like 15 levels leveling STR just to be able to fight bosses

So, is DEX even worth it in DS3 if I decide to forgo PVP?

I play EXE Late alone.

PETE ARE YOU

STILL THERE

I'M LOST

you can still join darkmoon if you don't have the gesture by killing yorshka
You won't be able to level up, though

Alright thanks for the info man.

WHAT'S THE POINT

>Wasn't Priscilla Gwynevere and Seath's daughter? Why do people hate vaati by the way?

That's a good part of it right there.
There is absolutely no evidence that Priscilla is the child of Gwynevere, though her color scheme does point to Seath.

But people keep repeating it in lore discussions because Vaati put it in a lore video like it was a fact.

Fuck off, the enemy placement changing in NG+ only further proved how the devs gave absolutely no fucks about designing a fair balanced challenge for the player but just spawned enemies wherever and called it a day.

having the covenant lets you level up in NG+ without getting the gesture

we were busy fighting off crabs and invaders but i died to the meme shitter so now im waiting for pete too

tfw there are people who went through the catacombs first until the gold fog door and then went on to the play the rest of the game

/dsg/ hates Vaati because back in the DS1 days he would participate in discussion here, then take it all to YouTube and make a video as if he thought everything up himself, and then pass it off as absolute fact.

Dex is great in DS1.

Why is it so fun

Also how Does potniff great sword fare?

>NG+
fuck

My interpretation is that Aldritch didn't finish digesting Gwyndolin, and that's why he's assumed her form

It takes a long time to get invasions here in the Crucifxion Woods

I'm only hoping that I'm in your range

Is it likely for me to be flagged for softban if a friend of mine drops me a weapon that isnt upgraded?

DEX builds are a little tougher in the beginning. Boss fights will take longer than normal. Get a katana like the Uchigatana by killing the Undead Merchant and go from there.

>Why do people hate vaati by the way?

Frankly, he's an idiot when it comes to the lore. He can only make videos after someone else figures everything out for him. As part of that, he's too stupid to even discern between good lore theories and shit ones, as evidenced by him hopping full force on the "Cleric Beast is Ludwig" theory, only to be blown the fuck out by the DLC.

PonGS is pretty great. The WA tosses humanoid enemies into the air, which is always fun to see, and deals great damage along with applying a brief buff to the sword itself. It's definitely one of the better boss weapons.

If only the same could be said for the Sword of Judgement. That thing sucks.

lol what dex is easy mode in das1. go kill the merchant in the undead burg, take his weapon and enjoy easy mode souls.

Oh so I basically don't need Sirris in NG+?
That's cool, cause I killed Yorshka in the first playthrough on my faith character for the chime but didn't know what to do with the covenant.

Fair point. Does he give any evidence?

Whoever the mother is, seath makes the most sense as the father. Aside from Gwynevere, who could the mother be? It's implied she was locked in the painted world to hide her right? That one of the gods was embarrassed of their halfbreed child?

Wow, what the fuck. Has he ever mentioned or given credit to dsg in a video before? What a scumbag

So he presents conjecture and guesses as facts? How did he react to being wrong?

good damage and a strong moveset

PGS is REALLY fun, but a lot slower than the Claymore. don't expect to hit any good players with the WA, but you can trick a lot of mediocre players into eating it. Huge damage on all moves, 2-3 hits kills most at SL80

>Decide to level up vit to equip a greatshield with my greataxe
>Everyone just r1 spams my shield
>Wait till their spergout is over then r1 twice for ez frag

This will never get old

As long as your friend didn't mess with it no bun for you

Vaati's problem is that he phrases conjecture as fact. You can't really trust anything he says.

I HOPE MY SACRIFICE WAS WORTH IT

what kind of question is this

So there are six paintings in irithyll's manor room

1. Throne of the Old Iron King Concept Art
2. Portrait of Nashandra
3. Eleum Loyce Concept Art
4. The Dukes Archives
5. Anor Londor as we see it in dark souls 1
6. Gwynevere

What did from software mean by this?

Man, Pyromancy in DS3 gets kind of boring after a while. It's nice to make a lot of bosses really trivial, but not having any strong melee options and having to basically spam 1-2 spells for all your damage gets kind of boring.

When does Pyromancy get cool? Alternatively, what's the most flexible and >fun build?

It only took 20 invasions to get here. Great job guys. I'm done for now, will continue this tomorrow.

Craving for sum FC.

greatest sacrafice/10

>all this fallen knight armor mocking

fanservice

Stay at SL110 or go up to SL125?

>Gertrude, 'Heavenly Daughter'(Possibly meaning Gwynevere's daughter) and handmaid to the Queen(Possibly Gwynevere) is visited by an angelic messenger(Serpent?) and learns the Divine Pillars miracle
>Loses her sight/voice (Possibly as a result of this fucked up messenger? Or maybe people wanted to shut her up? Could also be a birth defect if she was in the messed up royal bloodline) but still founds the Angelic Faith

Now it's likely that the Cathedral of the Deep was originally dedicated to this angelic faith, considering the winged statues all about the premise. We could also assume the reason the statues inside are covered in red cloth is to further hide this old faith.

Eventually the angelic faith becomes heresy and the 'Three Pillars' overrides it, Gertrude is imprisoned in the Archives for study and the Cathedral is taken over by Aldrich in time.

I'd speculate that Gertrude was eventually rescued from her prison and eventually relocated to the Cathedral where she took the name Rosaria, the strongest connecting being the Man-Grub present in the rafters below her cell. The body you find in the cage is the missing Winged Knight from the squad guarding the tower in pic related.

I think something messed up happened between Gertrude and the Princes, presumably Lorian got her to try and heal Lothric by 'Linking' the princes together and the backlash screwed all three of them up even further, as is wont to happen in Dark Souls.

Unless Rosaria is Gwynevere as I find it really hard to believe she's actually the Dancer.

>deep lore

What a shitlord. Does he backpedal? 'I was only pretending to be retarded' style?

the silver knights represent us
a bit disappointed with the current situation, reminiscent of the good old days

Whats is /dsg/ guess on the new dlc?

>When does Pyromancy get cool? Alternatively, what's the most flexible and >fun build?
Infuse a Handaxe with Dark gem and Infuse an Astora Greatsword with a Chaos Gem. Stop bitching and enjoy.

>It's implied she was locked in the painted world to hide her right?

No, actually. It's implied, and pretty much stated outright in the design works interview, that she fled to the Painted World voluntarily to escape.

The thing is, there doesn't necessarily need to be a mother for Priscilla in a direct sense. In a series where there are rocks that can turn you part dragon, you'd have to imagine Seath would be capable of some pretty messed up stuff with sorcery. She could have been made into a halfdragon by Seath, rather than being directly fathered by him, or any other number of possibilities.

W I T C H ' S L O C K S
G A R G O Y L E F L A M E S P E A R

Also, the spells never get fun because most of them are terrible.

Personally, I've had a blast with my quality + luck build.

What are the "easy mode" builds of every Soulsborne game? Which build is the most broken in each game?

my headcanon is that gertrude is the dead corpse inside the cage near those winged knights, but her being rosaria could also work???

More stuff about Carthus. I wanna slay undead in desert cities and fight giant scorpions.

I think he's honestly, like literally, autistic.

why dark on the axe, why not chaos as well? for the fire damage

Quality
Quality
Quality
Gattling Gun exploit
Quality

Cathedral of the deep was seemingly originally dedicated to the Way of the White faith, going by the archdeacon robes.

"darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Archdeacon Set"

"A sign of the Way of White's highest rank.
Of the three Archdeacons of the Deep, one (Royce) stood over Aldrich's casket, with hope that he would return one day. (Chest)"

I think there's good reason to believe Rosaria might be related to Gertrude, maybe perhas even the same person.

If you look closely at the Man Grubs with Bidents attacks, they seem to disintegrate into feathers as well.

The only issue I have with the theory is that Leonhard explictly takes Rosaria's soul to gwynevere's room, unless this is a red herring.

But Leonhard is implied to be of Noble/Royal origin through his set, and it would therefore make sense for him to possibly know of the Queen's abandonment, assuming she is gwynevere.

Seath and Velka just make more sense when you consider invisibility being the domain of Velka (hence why the crow-merchants (her daughters) can't be seen. Perhaps Seath got her to put all those invisible platforms in his cave and the two ended up banging.

Because reasons. Variety, don't armour in for players tend to have higher fire and dark resistance?

Sorcery is ridiculously easy in DeS and DaS. STR + Bash damage weapon dominated DaSII, and post-DLC BB gets tentacle raped by ARC builds and cheesed to death by BLT builds.

Are whips gud?

Why is quality superior to everything? What's Froms problem?!

New player transformations.

I can't play dark souls 3 til tomorrow so jokes on you.

Anyways Vendrick is a bitch to kill. I only have 3 of the 4 giant souls so i always wind up dying before killing him. Some reason I can't always dodge his attacks. I dodge for a good while then i fuck up.

Sure. Unparriable.

Witchlock for pyro, that's it

Dullahan enemies and armour confirmed!

Which game? They're horrible in DaS, amazing in DaSII, and only the Witch's Locks are good in DaSIII.

It's twice the amount of stats into damage.

Because it theoretically makes the most sense.
Why would Strength or Dexterity individually be better than Strength and Dexterity at the same time?

The problem is that they're really bad when it comes to balancing, so the actual investment to make Quality work is not particularly severe enough to pose a problem.

PETE THIS WAS NOT VERY GOOD

THIS WAS VERY BAD

AND IT IS TOO LATE

TOO LATE

FOR FC

I ALREADY TRIED

WOE

Its okay I killed him.

THE PAIN

IS STILL THERE