/tf2g/ Team Fortress 2 General

Last Thread: >Tips and guides
Blog: tf2.com
Wiki: wiki.tf
Class guides: pastebin.com/u/TheOperator
FAQ: pastebin.com/RRENUArS
Mods: pastebin.com/bzzUK5tz
Steam status: steamstat.us steamgaug.es
Preview Loadout: whatsnext.loadout.tf steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/158547475
HUDs: huds.tf
Game Traffic: steamcharts.com/app/440#1y

>Trading
Sites: scrap.tf tf2outpost.com backpack.tf bazaar.tf
BP check: backpack.tf
Prices: backpack.tf trade.tf
Scrapbanking: scrap.tf scrapbank.me
Betting: saloon.tf

>Competitive
Basics: playcomp.tf
Comp Wiki: comp.tf
Lobbies: tf2center.com/lobbies
Scripting: pastebin.com/1VmngMfJ pastebin.com/H3WfKLaB
TF2 streams: teamfortress.tv
UGC (Global): ugcleague.com
ESEA (NA/EU): play.esea.net
ETF2L (EU): etf2l.org
AusFortress (AUS): ozfortress.com
AsiaFortress (Asia): asiafortress.com
FBTF (Brazil): teamfortress.com.br/forum/

>IRC
irc://irc.rizon.net/tf2g
pastebin.com/9S37Kk0W

Other urls found in this thread:

legacyofkain.wikia.com/wiki/Raziel
youtube.com/watch?v=Bp8OUQo42Cc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

7 post early you piece of human trash.

the only reason i am still alive and haven't killed myself is because i am afraid of the nothingness that happens after you die

fourth for update hype

No tf2stadium in the links?

me too user i feel that every night when i go to bed

I feel like nobody remembers those games.

reposting because more people were interested in talking about gay sex then actual videogames in the last thread

IDEA FOR PHLOG REBALANCE

the main gimmick behind the phlog is no airblast but you get crits. The idea for this is basically to encourage players to deal damage which is why it used to heal you before the nerf, to reward players who did damage. Unfortunately this rewarded players who blindly w+m1d and was considered the most noobish flamethrower as well as literally useless for "comp" pyros.

To create a pyro weapon that focuses on damage dealing without the gimmick like the backburner, i had an idea of a sort of "direct hit" flame thrower. The flame thrower does 20% more damage against enemies and a further range, HOWEVER, it would have a vastly reduced spread cone as well as maybe a 50% shorter afterburn, requiring you to track your enemies to play.

This would make the pyro like more of a "short range heavy", able to do damage but without the speed cap and requiring more skill. I think this would work somewhat well because it provides the flamethrower with a purpose besides either spam m1 or only every using your secondary, as well as being fair to counter. The trick is to stay a distance away from the pyro to avoid damage, and you don't have to worry about airblasting projectiles back at you. This would also mean that pyros would need to focus on dodging projectiles AND dealing damage instead of doing a merry little jig while waiting for a pipe or rocket to be launched at them.

yay or nay?

i'm the person you're replying to, why do you feel like that every night?

what game is that character from?

Interrupting user here.
legacyofkain.wikia.com/wiki/Raziel

legacy of kain series

a lot of reasons. in the most simple terms i'm incredibly alone, and a failure.

and now that nosgoth has been closed down. it will fade into obscurity.

existence is eternal torture

You have two options
Live for as long as you can. Do as much as you can. Exist forever as long as you try, stuck forever in an eternity of consciousness unable to leave or experience anything new, as millions and millions of years have the same meaning as a microsecond

or

Give yourself up to the void
End your existence and let time consume the rest of the universe. Never feel anything ever again, never see anything ever again. No control, no nothing, just the void. Unable to even hope that anything during your existence mattered or had some impact.

That's because you're naive enough to still believe that there are expectations you need to live up to for your life to not be a waste. When you get older and wiser, you'll learn to love your life or accept it as being acceptable. Only those passionate enough or so far gone will usually make a big difference in life. But it's okay since we live to enjoy and despite the sadness we may feel, we'll look back and remember the good times no matter how many bad things we've been through. The nothingness you're afraid of isn't the one you imagine ending up being in, it's the nothingness you feel the world will fall into if you don't do something to make it better or worse for other generations to learn from. Those who commit suicide are the unwise youth and the guilty, pitiful old.

ok great nothing matters everyone here realizes it. this isn't a matter of grade school nihilism

People who commit suicide are optimists, thinking it'll have a point, that somebody will be better off. Nobody will be better off.

>not looking forward to the empty nothingness
the only time i enjoy myself is when i'm sleeping anyway so being dead is just a better version of that. the only reason i haven't killed myself is because there's people retarded enough to care that i'll be gone which is probably part of why i try to distance myself from any potential friends but as long as i'm stuck being dependent on my family i'm stuck being trapped in a miserable existence where i don't know what makes me happy.

who's ending it all after mom and dad pass?

youtube.com/watch?v=Bp8OUQo42Cc

i still have a sister so nope, she'd still be crushed if i died.

This thread is getting dark

Dark like my soul

tf2g suicide pact when

How do we make the Mantreads viable?
I was thinking like some amount of bullet and/or explosive resistance or something

i want to die alone together with my tf2gfu

u will die alone that's for sure.

as will we all

:i

and now people are more interested in committing suicide

but good post

Well first off give some rocket jump resistance. The idea is that you're going to be flying through the air trying to goomba stomp people which costs health so i'd like a little bit of health afterwards so i don't immediately die to a stray scattergun pellet.

Second of all increase the damage penalty dealt, because even the highest of jumps won't be enough to kill a 125hp class. Maybe not like the market gardener for a 1 hit kill but at least make a good rocket jump take a solid 90hp away from my enemy or otherwise it would have been just as effective to do a soldier bomb.

mann treads are simply a wacky weapon not meant to take seriously please don't try to balance dog shit

thanks

I was more thinking of gearing them towards a tankier Soldier. The goomba stomping is a nice gimmick and all, but the passive knockback resistance has a lot of potential. It might even be a good item for pocket soldiers, it just needs that one last little nudge to make it worth considering.

im not bad at tf2

see you space cowboy......

my dick is hard and im stimulating it to gay butts as we speak

Post Engineers

>pomsom
>short circuit
>gunslinger
>worst hat in the game
End your life

came

went

>self made

Sell it to me please

i took my m*ds

its monday so i took out a new foil of 14 and took the first pill in it so if i ever miss a day i can be sure whether i've taken it already or not

They are untradable. And uncraftable.
The duck tokens and some of the older keys are tradable though.
I don't have my duck token any more though.

sm*rt boy

All class when?

>BasedViva
>not actually based at all

>Drawings
>does not update this

>copilot man
>his most played class is demo

those are the ones that i can think of right now ill be back in an hour

>boy

:s

Soon™
Hopefully by the end of the month.

Ill start stockpiling them now

*licks your balls*

Don't talk to me or my son ever again.

ooooooooooo
o o o o o o o o
o o o o o o
o o o o o
o o o o o
o o o o
o o o o
o o o o
o o o o

hidden raffle link
prize is a gun mettle key

oh shit i fucked it up
I'll fix it and repost

new weapon skin campaign when

pottis?

awoooooo!

im dr*nk

what does being dr*nk feel like

is it fun

i like fun

Just ask a glass of water.

it depends im verry b*zzed and its nice to feel less physical p**n from my health

dude ALCOHOL lmao

alco my hol

im drunj

im thingkin about making a super special tf2g exclusive song
i need
someone with a good mic/good voice
someone who plays literally any instrument to see what sorta song i should make
ideas about what the song should be about

ill handle the editing and making the lyrics

Assuming this isn't just stolen from a reddit thread how hard is it to make cosmetics for tf2? I've had a couple of ideas but I'm not sure how easy it is to make cosmetic items in tf2

The biggest problem for me is poly distribution with such a low poly count limit.
You can only have up to 1400 tris.
the rest is up to personal skill.
Like I can't texture for shit unless I take forever (see:the inventor going all class).
If you have modeling and texturing experience its just getting the style right and shit.
Especially with the textures.
Gradients, noise, and good brush strokes are paramount.

I sing like tom petty

I wish Valve would hurry up and release a Strange Short Circuit already.

Anyone want to make an iron HL team that is probably as high as I'll go I'm not good enough nor do I play tf2 nearly enough to go in a higher div idk maybe I'd do steel

2 hours late but you're literally me
if it weren't for my parents i would have offed myself long ago

hurry up and release me

*is tied to your bed*

hmmm
*licks your balls*

this raffle link doesn't work
?

cockpilot plays guitar and has a cool voice
brazilian pokeman man also plays guitar and something else i dofnt remember
theyre ur guys
song should be about the gay drama that happens in the itt

why have I never clicked on the 'artwork' tab on tteamfortress.com before

>blue on read team

seconding gay drama

its dead anyway
the only alive websites are tf2center and pugchamp and only like 5 people here have what it takes to play pugchamp

do i have what it takes

thats pretty cool user
you spend too much time shitposting i doubt you even play tf2

One of the tv show presenter 16 or 14 years ago he enjoyed making fun about women collaborators and sometimes he dress off they, like dress, bikini and something. tits and as I said before playing in a swimmingool he quit bikini bottom and show her shaved pussy is a video from 2000-2003

>Come here because I've been playing tons of TF2 lately even though I typically don't use this thread or board
>You're all suicidal
I know that feel.

you are not me

pottis toppis shoppis

tfw when you're sleepy but can't sleep

I know that feel, too.
Am I a loser for buying cosmetics?

browsing Veeky Forums probably isn't helping

its okay to buy cosmetics and wear them
i think

its so bright outside and inside this house i probably wouldn't fall asleep anyway

Go for a walk you nerd

tom jones isnt black

*takes a long walk off a short pier*

>It's another episode of a single competent engineer locking out an entire team of retards episode.
No one won that game.

(voice) me : EPICCC!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBB

>its very uncharacteristic
its called character development
i think

i think tf2g has jumped the shark

i want to jump my tf2gfu's shark