League of Legends General - /lolg/

Ashe is the Best and Cutest Girl on League

Old: Eyosongive.us

>Counterplay.xyz

championgg is dead

Lissandra is an Old Ugly Witch

anyone know how to fix mouse problems with this game

i just bought this 8$ mouse from walmart 2 days ago and around 25% of my clicks arent registering

i almost lost a game because of this

Xth for tank Vlad is hella fun.

By buying a good mouse

same

>uses welfare mouse from walmart
>thinks its an ingame issue

Next time don't buy computer parts the same place you spend your food stamps buddy

reminder that a non braindead player does not click 900 times every minute

>why is this shitty mouse so shitty?
Get a mid range mouse retard it doesn't even need to be a "gaming" mouse

how do you beat tanko with him

Ban the champions you think most broken.
Kalista, Ekko and Vayne are not broken atm.
Kalista isn't even considered good.

I didn't follow the whole conversation, but your illaoi shouldn't have picked her into a Zyra and Mumu.

Your whole team is ass though, so everyone fed and I'm sure she got camped anyway too based off of Amumu's kda.
I bet she even killed ekko 1v1 the one time ekko fell for the meme.

Taliyah mid (30% win rate champ) against a hard lane for her.
Galio support.

Galio not flash ulting Ziggs (Ziggs with the perfect kda).

Your team was shit.
You'd lose anyway.
Illaoi didn't build actual items, so IDK her real build. If that was it, she trolled you guys.
She also had the most cs in the game while being camped.
Damn you guys sucked. It's not her fault tho.

thanks guys

You don't beat tankko with tank Vlad.

You beat tankko with ap-ish Vlad with void and some flat mpen. You outsustain him while penetrating his bullshit tank stats.

Sad thing is Ekko won't really die in that fight, he'll just press R and fuck off when he realizes he can't kill you and survive.

>ekko
>not broken

opinion into the trash can. clearly the kid doesnt know about assasin ekko since everyone was on the ekko tank sheep train for so long.

>trying to do Ranked placement for the first time in 2 years
>lose 4 matches win 1
>next match is against platinums telling me to go back to gold
What did I do to deserve this

How much damage do you loose exactly if you go stormraiders surge over Thunder lords? is it really that much? for my playstyles sake on eve i really want to go stormraiders, but it seems that eve doesnt even do damage without fucking thunderlords....

I really doubt that's the games fault.

Just return that and get something else or just throw it out. They never hassle me with returns.

A logitech G100 costs like 15 bucks man

It makes me sick thinking of all the games Ive lost by not playing mid

bot feeding? just go there in like 10 seconds
top feeding? just go there in like 10 seconds
jungle feeding? just go kill the enemy jungler

I have seen the light

>How much damage do you loose exactly if you go stormraiders surge over Thunder lords?
the damage thunderlord does

Is there any reason to take the Attack Speed mastery on Jhin? I know it scales into his AD, but he does have an AP ratio too?

Grinding for Crit Runes suuuucks.

Generally speaking people assume tank when talking about ekko recently and would often specify otherwise if they meant AP ekko.
the game in question he was playing tank anyway.

They were trying to steal your cs.

They work for the night hunter, the marksman.

ask yourself what is more often the problem when you play eve?
The enemy not taking enough burst damage or the enemy being able to run away from you

>building lucian as a shredbot when 3 of your team deals mostly magic damage
Tigers what the fuck

Remember to report twitchfag posts for permanent ban evading, let's make /lolg/ a better place.

>grinding for runes
>doesn't have 70k IP just fucking sitting around ready to be spent for meme builds
>BC on Lucian
>shredbot
Holy heck

"We have 17 offices in lots of countries, 2,300 employees, the largest game in the world and several other games in development, not to mention running 13 professional esports Leagues, multiple challenger circuits, working with colleges & clubs, doing broader media deals, working on lore, etc."

-Tryndamere (CEO)

you don't get to bring junglers

>lore literally a footnote when it actually used to be an interesting feature of the game that added character

JUST

>o-overwatch is not killing our game i promose!!

Between your W, red buff and blue smite early then your ult slow, you shouldn't really need stormraiders.

ghostblade+BC is the new blue ez

Best girl.
Best friend.
Best wife.

>BTFO
>T
>F
>O

If you go onto Riot's site and the specific champion page it actually has the entire character's lore, not just a simple paragraph like everyone thinks.

xth for im plat elo

xth for Cute Vi

Chill Day Edition

Triforce EZ is the new blue build EZ,
Lucian got nerfed

Me 2

plebs

>spending gold on wards
Enjoy your delayed Deathcap

what site is this

Wardscore

You mean old ez?

im already about to get demoted and im feeling the urge to play shaco

someone snap me out of it

Zyra is considered mage

The clown always wins baby, do it

The point is that he gets ghostblade for early flat pen and then Cleaver gives him TOTAL %ArP unlike the new last whisper which is bonus. Not only does it help if they do build armor, but targets that don't have bonus armor still get armor shreded and it's a big deal with Ghostblade flat pen done after that calculation.

He can apply it easily and it makes him deal a shit ton of damage all throughout the game.

You really think all Lucians are teamplayers that build it to help you out?

if you want to suck riot dick go post this on reddit

Triforce got crazy buffs. TriF EZ has way more damage than blue EZ. He misses out on the easy mode kiting but the scaling is stupid strong.

Check my stats

The item path to Ghostblade is also insanely good for Lucian and once he gets Dirk he WILL shit on the enemy ADC in lane.

You know I'm calling the BC+GB combo the new blue ez build because it's a build that will likely be nerfed because adcs are abusing the bruiser items again,right?

>go 17/1/10 with 254 farm at 30 mins
>A+
thanks riot

Oh, I was assuming you were talking about the most cancer ADC build.
It already got nerfed by nerfing Lucian fäm

>Mundo has 402 MS WITH UPGRADED BOOTS unless Swifties

Ever play an older champ and suddenly realize why nobody plays them anymore?

MF still exists, and is winning more games than lucian has been

>championgg is dead
Is it really? I know it wasn't updated this patch, was something said about it?

close

How do I play Irelia vs lissandra????

am i fucked

>be brand support
>our midlane zed is losing hard to a leblanc
>literally just afks for a few seconds all of the time
>buy eye of the watcher and go full ap afterwards
>become the real midlaner
>end the game with most kills and most damage dealt

some said he'd be worse with the changes but his passive helped a lot in dealing with ekko cancer
also teamfights are even more disgusting now i think

He gets boatloads of free MS from ult and it forces you to hit your cleavers to be able to properly chase, making """""""""""counterplay"""""""""""" possible.
MF is way easier to kill though, she has no dash and her mobility is easily cancelled. Even a really fed MF is usually a free 300+ gold for a decent Zed if she's even slightly out of position, unlike Lucian who can just le ebin dash back into his cockblocking team.

farm up until you've got maw then start raping her

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

> deceny Zed

Zed is permabanned

Zed, LB, and every other assassin or mage

you really want her to explode don't you

Buy hexdrinker. Dont get hit by Q.
Make sure you're below her HP %-wise, not too much though.
If she ever uses her W to clear the wave, all in her and cancel her E with yours. She will have to ult but your sustain is far superior if you can dodge her Q.
He was an example since he's my most played assassin.
See

Your memes end here.

I want to go swimming for Lulu.

lol someone sounds like they got banned

why do you have to be angry over a videogame all the time, little buddy?

You guys really should try harder, warding is very important.

>report him
>mods warn me for abusing the report button

t-thanks

>mid range mouse

enjoy wasting your money retard, my $20 walmart mouse works perfectly fucking fine

How about I explode my foot 「In」 your ass?

This
You fucking melt people
only time I build IBG now is when their is a fed assassin by the time I get Sheen

I want to kill lulu while swimming

I got sheen and solod her nvm

you can only get a chest on a champ once?

when does this shit reset

holy shit jinx's hair makes a heart when she dies

next season retard

the mad guy was you for reporting him

did he insult your mom, how much did he hurt you to report him to the sjw special forces of Riot Games tm.

He bought a 8$ mouse you asshat

next season

Yes, and it resets only at the start of next season.

That's not a hard matchup for her.

Don't let her Q you for free going for creeps since it hurts and her passive gets CD reduced. Bait out her Qs and give up creeps that you can't grab without getting punished too hard for. TP back if you get fucked from poke and tough it out.

With an MR item going into the midgame she won't be able to fight you unless she's fed and you can outsustain her.

Watch her mana bar cause she can run oom easy if she doesn't use her passive or burns a lot in the early game without any regen items.

so? im saying you dont need some $100 mouse to play fucking computer games

>Cass has the highest winrate in the game right now
Based snake lady. Spam her while she's freelo.

been using a logitech m90 for 3-4 years now, 10 euros well spent

You know midrange is around 20-30,right?

100 usd sounds pretty high. What's better than death adders

>all these shitter ribben mains coming out of the woodwork now

go fuck yourself huni

me too fampai!

What are you supposed to do when you're 3-0 in lane as top and you're enemy is basically so screwed all he can do is wait under his tower? Like I'm not confident enough to go for the dive, and he doesn't give me enough time to properly roam because then I lose too much CS and tower health. So what we end up doing is I push the wave into his tower, he farms it, then it pushes back to me and it goes on like that until one of has to recall or whatever.

im facing akali in silver

I should dodge right?
its inevitable shell get fed

Use your tp to fuck up bot lane, take Rift Herald with your jungler, push mid lane with 2 people.
You have 3 kills. That gold is wasted unless you use it to bring your team ahead.

I beat one

she won lane against a viktor too, I just had to win top lane

break the tower stop being a faggot

no, just roll a dex character and target lock strafe and she'll miss all her abilities then go for the jump right click to stun her and you should be able to kill her in that timeframe

>He didn't fight Artorias mano y mano, 2 handing the entire fight like a champ

Shield fags a shit

Is there any better feeling than having a teammate leave/afk on ARAM so your team pulls a John Paul Jones and wins anyway?