how do i get better really

Animelads not welcome

>12-1 in 11minutes
¨lol

Doturds...

>shitgito
>good

He needs to study more LOOMIS

Cancel is better than those TRASH 3k mmr casters we have.

ABDUL ISMAIL

>SHIT SHIT

>the game changed for the better and mistake snow are MORE punished than before
>mistake snow are MORE punished than before

MEMEBACK IS STILL IN THIS GAME
YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER

how do you stop madara?

Post our guy Cap

this game is fucking done or is there a way for kaipi to comeback?

I want Artour to lose everything until everybody realizes how trash he is

kaipi? more like crapi amirite?

Who's the qt mate

Hey buddy, you forgot to link the official /d2g/ Discord channel!
discord.gg/0138gqzAj9TFSnEK3

I'm going to marry Death Prophet!

>But now mistakes are not punishable
Are you aware that pre-6.82 if you reached a certain networth difference the game basically stopped punishing you even if you got 5 man wiped.

Slark is OP

>normie tranny dick posting circlejerk
Yeah sure.

Yeah this game gained more depth with involving actual economy to the game which requires you to think about individual farm and be more careful or go for risks depending of context.

Seems to me you are just a fucking idiot that never played the 'old dota' you worship, it was snowball shit taht was far simpler game

Do you not understand that when I'm saying 'practiced midding and farming' if you made a mistake you basically lost since they would get a huge advantage because they are better.

In dota now you can fail mid and farm lane and still win because you are not punished and can just nonstop fight

If you don't know her you don't deserve it, fucking underage normie.

When did it stop being punishing?
Before or after you got 20 min throned

celebritytypes.com/global-style/test.php
Post em together with your favourite hero
Mine's Drow, the tempo controller.

REMINDER that Discord was exposed as botnet in /g/ couple days ago

>You are not punished if your mid loses the lane.
lol completely fucking delusional arent you.

>IT WANT TO GET FIVE MAN WIPE WHILE DOING RAX AND GET AWAY WITH IT.
>I WANT TO AUTISCALLY FARM MY WAY TO A POINT WHERE THE GAME DOESN'T PUNISH ME
>I WANT TO PLAY A TEAM GAME SOLO
t.(you)

Why even farm if you can get kills?
All the hard carries are trash and do nothing. The games won by medusa and shit are not on the back of medusa. She gets carried by the rest of the team and even if they had picked a carry dazzle they would have won. This is now true of every hard carry in the game.

Who's who in Kaipi I can't tell

It is just a perspective to a shit player's way of thinking. Dude is probably PSG and is angry that he lost another 2k match.

Hooboy it's the retard that thinks 'farming heroes' is somehow substitute for farming creeps. Just stop posting.

No I just want farming to matter again. I want last hitting to matter on heroes that aren't alch.

>Slark is OP
Hottest 4k meme

so you get kills easier

im sorry but you sound so retarded it hurts

>lol completely fucking delusional arent you.
I've played with semi-pros for a long time, back then we'd nonstop try our best to be successful on our side before 20 mins and analyze our replays to see how badly we last hit or what we failed at as it was super important to be perfect.

Today that does barely exist, nowadays people will just rely on a hero that can get some lvls from a fight and carry.

I know it's hard for you to understand since you weren't there back then and never played in higher brackets.

I still play at 7k mmr and even inhouse leagues, dota is not the same we just pick same heroes that we know are op and nonstop fight whilst our carry is solo ricing no prob.

oh boy its another d2g supports memeback like the redditors they are episode

In turn making the game total trash because you don't need to farm if you can run at each other's necks and kill each other every time you respawn. That's why the game is literally dead.

Slark is the 'asking for a loss' hero in +5k MMR

>slark isnt extremely annoying to deal with while he gets a FREE ward detector,movespeed,badskadi a purge for 2 seconds on a 6 second cooldown, a 8second cooldown escape/"root" that lasts 3 seconds and prevents non blink escape abillities/forcestaff
all justified since he has bad statsgain xD
t. slark players

answer me this, who do you think will get more kills at 10min of the game:

a slark with shadowblade treads aquila
or slark with brown boots

you actually sound braindead im afraid, you cannot be even remotly good at the game

>semi pros 7k
Post your dotabuff tiago.

>This delusional idiot thinks d2g inhouses and their players are semipros
AIGHT PSG TOP MEME

>Waah I'm too stupid to think of the bigger picture when I want to fountain farm and be a useless sack of shit AFK farming bot
:v)

this fucking slark is so bad
this fucking draft is so bad

SLARK IS TOP NET WORTH RIGHT NOW. EXPLAIN THAT?

>Le balanced financial feline
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

>gg
JUST

>20 min gg

you do understand there are pro inhouse invite only leagues right?

You are clearly underage or something to have not experienced dota in its prime.

When you have a real argument you can start talking again.

>going hood rush against zeus is a 'x' player rush
lmao how dumb can you be
also it was fucking legit build worked perfectly

Inhouses are dead

Wanna hear a joke guys?
Bone7 slark.
Losing with OP hero

Explain what? He had BY FAR THE MOST CS IN THE GAME and five kills.

>Dota at its prime.
>The simpleton dota with 5-7k lead making you win games 95-98% of the time if you got it in 10-13 minutes
lol, talk about one sided game where only snowballing mattered

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

kaipi just needs a mid player whos actually good and im sure they'll be fine

Yes now the are, I mostly play faceit nowadays.

>Zai is good they said
What did people fucking expect after a year outside of pro dota.
Of course he isn't going to be top tier.

see

Playing with d2g stacks cant be considered as playing with "semi pros".

>universe is good they said
Nobody except miracle is top tier. It's only teamwork.

Faceit is completely dead.. Has been for almost a year. There are no inhouses anymore.

depends who you stack with

>It was only and solely the popular player's fault
this meme still doesn't die damn

They were better, are you arguing they shouldn't have won?

I've never stacked with /d2g/ aka redditor stacks. Playing in the d2g inhouse was just a bunch of redditors spouting memes, I'd look up their steamgroups and you'd always see reddit official.

Don't whitewash history faggot.

Dude you played in d2g inhouses at best you are a fucking idiot who thinks CS, farming and winning lane don't matter.

Just hank yourself, if what you propose would be true then Secret would be dominating

All of these frustrated cucks are probably Secretfags

he's popular because he's a memestreamer, not because he's good

>lifestealer will get gutted into a sub50% winrate hero next patch
theres no way he will get away with liter slap on wrist treatment like bm/invo/moneycat since he isnt HIGH SKILLCAP(lol) hero
just kill me lads

? I was saying it was fucking over for kaipi

I LIKE the EE DP build, idiot

Your guy EE is a memefighter not a farmer. He doesn't focus on farming he just blinks into fights and dies. Secret doesn't farm.

You don't understand.

You have never played old dota.

You could get teamwiped as a leading team and you wouldn't drop any gold or XP. At least 3-4 times before it got hurtful.

That game was pure crap.

i guess you're technically correct user

Rime, I know you are salty because ezalor makes fun of you, but there is no reason to be upset for it was merely a jest.

This is honestly some pretty next level backpedaling.

Reminder that "popular" people are killing dota 2. If there's someone you like and you have the shit(normie taste), he's probably actively killing this game

Nice quads, still that doesn't mean his team played decently and the outcome of that match was totally on the memestreamer shoulders

What if Defence of The Ancients : The Movie

inhouse leagues are dead not becuase the game is dead or bad or anything you retards argue about but becuase ranked mmr is literally a global inhouse league and having high mmr might get you somewhere while being nr1 in some shit league wont anymore

You are very hellbent on painting me as a d2g stacker for some reason.

I've played with various teams, even with Handskens stack at some point.
I could say other names but then you'd prob find me :^)

I'm talking from experience, I do know that many here are 2k judging from the TI4 confession thread.

>You could get teamwiped as a leading team and you wouldn't drop any gold or XP. At least 3-4 times before it got hurtful.

>That game was pure crap.

So you are telling me, playing perfectly for 20 mins should have everything negated from a bad fight? You do understand this is why many people left during the .83 patch with sniper hell

I know you obsess over ezalor but people like that never reached anything, that name means nothing where I'm from.

Literally the story of team secret with rtz as the good guy that joins the dark side.

This is something that people say when they have never played in NEL or EEL or whatever

Mindcontrol begs to differ

Would be worse than Kangz of Egypt

>Everything gets negated from a bad teamfight.
That can and can't be true.

I propose you faggot go and watch some Manila dota where leading teams have been teamwiped but they've come back to rax after a mistake, or games where losing team turned it around through teamwipes and better draft and execution.

You keep thinking the game should be some simple rock paper scissor shit that's done in 10 minutes, and it used to be that and that game was mostly shit. It has gained a lot of depth and is better now.

Still doubt you've played shit as you have positive image of older dota.

Im not obssessed with him. He just sends me funny memes once in a while and tells me to stream snipe you.

Calm down pablo. I will recommend you to puppey for the next shuffle.

the leagues that died ever since mmr was introduced?

got you sempai

>Still doubt you've played shit as you have positive image of older dota.
For good reason, practice meant something back then.

Do you fucking retard think these current top players haven't practiced? How fucking ignorant can you be of pro dota.

Nah, they were still quite prominent before people realized having ridiculously high MMR actually meant something. Also Majors mean there isn't time for that shit.

Meanwhile 3k mmr players are matched with miracle as they face a team of 4200 mmr players. Enjoy your shit matchmaking and shit game.

They died because faceit bought out ixmike to shut down nel and let faceit take over. The reason everything fell apart was because the admins didnt a give a fuck about the NEL people and they were terrible at organizing. It made everyone not care anymore.

Why are you even in this thread if you don't play the game, think it is shit.

Spend time talking about things you like in their proper threads ffs.

When will Sing fanshits learn?
I mean, every single fucking time he gets a new team, they think it's going to be the next big thing only for them to get stomped the moment they play a real team and disband a few weeks later.
It happened with Burden United, it happened with Monkey Freedom FIghters and now it's happening with Kaipi.

Madara is better than secret so kaipi is tier 2 now.

Chotto matte!

dont strawman, you can do better than that.

You do understand that people like miracle- couldn't compete vs s4 back in 2013 because they did not have the safety nets.

This guy played dota back then and was unable to climb, and I get it that you will argue that after 3 years he'd come back at 9k mmr ignoring the fact that he relies on comeback mechanic a lot.

You must be fucking delusional to think that having climbed the mmr ladder leads to becoming a pro. Pub experience is nothing like compet play. This is why people like canceL is a joke amongst us.

no, the reason they died is becuase players just played ranked mmr, literally everyone said so

they tried reviving them many many times promising money, it usually worked for like a week then everyone was back to playing mm anyway

that actually doesnt happen
if it does (aka miracle is searching at like 5am) then he for sure would find a game in some inhouse league lmao

Secret and EG don't look like they practice at all. They refuse invites to Lans and refuse to play any games regularly.