Dueling Network General - /dng/

Dueling Network General #2198

Previous thread: Dueling Network: duelingnetwork.com/?card_image_base=http://www.xtevenschannel.com/images/card-pics/
YGOPro: ygopro.co/download.aspx
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/m/149030/find/unread/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project

Other urls found in this thread:

ygodr.blog.jp/archives/1058189725.html
ygodr.blog.jp/archives/1058188077.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9KSGUVcNfZM
ygodr.blog.jp/archives/1058140245.html
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29001017
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FIRST FOR ANCIENT GEARS

1st for Nigknights

Pilica is so fucking adorable.

>Pilica (...) fucking

yes

No.

Yes. Pilica is for semen

No, she is not.

God, just fuck and get it over with. Stop torturing us with this sexual tension. You both like little girls, we get it, jesus christ.

user thats VERY lewd

ygodr.blog.jp/archives/1058189725.html
We got a zombie synchro top.

>cupidity
the memes never die

ygodr.blog.jp/archives/1058188077.html
Reminder that Konami could have avoided this if they just let Chaos Form be exclusive to Chaos MAX instead of letting be a generic spell for Chaos rituals.
Blue-eyes could have had a proper pre Prep ritual that's not that Paladin nobody cares about
Who the hell is playing BLS? and it doesn't look like they are releasing any rituals that aren't Cyber Angels anytime soon

>Slow Life
>Continuous Spell Card
>Neither Player can Special Summon the turn the Normal Summon a monster. Neither Player can Normal Summon the turn they Special Summon a monster.

Be honest, how much of a game-changer is this card gonna be for the meta?

gay

To be honest, you should fuck off to reddit/pojo

>Dies to MST
>Most decks special constantly without a normal
It wouldn't do anything

It's a card from the lastest episdoe

what's that last spell card?

>lullaby in the side
That didn't take long at all
let's see if Silents or tribute burial and maybe neutron blast can top

What are those sides?

Ritual Sanctuary
>You can discard 1 Spell Card; add 1 LIGHT Ritual Monster or 1 Ritual Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. You can shuffle any number of Spell Cards from your Graveyard into the Deck, then target 1 LIGHT Fairy-Type monster in your Graveyard whose Level equals the number of cards you shuffled into the Deck; Special Summon it. You can only use each effect of "Ritual Sanctuary" once per turn
It's good generic ritual support desu.
So where are Cyber Angels in all this? Even without Vishnu, they still have Herald control and Ultimaya combos with Krystia

From what I can tell there's Dark Law, Formula Synchron, Trish, Crimson Blader, Black Rose Moonlight Dragon, and possibly Giant Warrior

Sides retard not extra

Stop posting team tournament results.

>TCG: uh pot of stupidity is bad uhh what if you banish a combo piece despite playing everything in triples hurr durr
>meanwhile OCG just plays 3xPOG togethere with decks with heavy 1-off focus
HURR DURR TCG XD

Effect Veiler and 2 Ghost Ogres because handtraps save lives
3 AoJ quarantine since Blue-eyes is everywhere and one of their weakness is that they have no normal summonable beatsticks
2 Swords of Concealing Light because Hexproof shit and Crystal Wing are degenerate
Triple Lullaby to win the mirror
3 Xyz universe and Cxyz Ultimate Coach to screw over Burning Abyss and gain an untargetable 3800 beater which lets you draw

Stop posting team tournament results.

How the fuck do team tournaments even work

Cupidity needs to be limited like Duality was.
It's a free Pot of Greed which also deck thins as a bonus with no drawbacks aside from a hard OPT.
It's just ridiculous

The same way chess team tourneys work

>Blue-Eyes hasn't started using Giantrainer
>When it's a +3 on a 2800 body

What gives?

Why would I know about a sport?

>+3

It needs 3 8-stars, though.

this deck thinning meme is my favorite

>Trades in 3 3K beaters for a single 2800 beater
>Skips the BP
The RUM form is awesome though.

>3 mat Xyz that sacrifices board pressure along with BP for +3 when you have Trade-In, CoC, Pot of Cupidity, etc.
You have the helmet strapped on too tight

If you have 1000 or less LP: Immediately after this card resolves, Xyz Summon 1 Xyz Monster using 3 monsters with the same name from your side of the field, hand or Graveyard only.
Why haven't they promoted this yet?
Make 3 mat xyz usable already

>tfw nobody likes the vassals even though they help Bricknarchs out a lot

:(

All of Cuck-V's cards will release when they finish the series
Yes, even the Amazoness sisters

Would Ra's Disciple's effect prevent you using this card or would you be able to use it because you're removing it from the field?

because it fucking requires you to already be losing really god damn hard. its situational trash

I dunno, isn't there a Utopia monster which can instantly bring your LP to 10?

youtube.com/watch?v=9KSGUVcNfZM

EXODIA !!!!

yea but then it becomes "clear backrow fist or die"
and forcing yourself to summon prime just to use tis also seems very unsafe and gimmicky

understand, life points are a resource, you still need your solemns

I SWEAR GUYS ITS INSANE SO U CAN REVIVE ALPHAN

who plays 1-ofs that aren't searchable anyway (that aren't already unsearchable unlimited cards to begin with)
L O N E F I R E /symbols of heritage meme

Uuuh, I don't know, can you Kaiju the Ophion when you'd be technically removing Ophion from the field when using the Kaiju???

of course you can, edgar fuertes said so

Remember when Yu-Gi-Oh was good?
I miss it.

si, si puedes

even with lonefire or heritage you still need 1k or less to use it

nope, doesn't matter if you're trying to tribute ophion, your tribute is the special summon. says so on every kaiju.

No, you are a retard.

I think you might be autistic.

>Doesn't think you can Kaiju Ophion
Go back to /r/yugioh.

>Geh beats Lightning
I like to think of Lightning as Yu-Gi-Oh's unofficial mascot, being the best version of the first rank 4 monster, how he can beat over other boss monsters in the game.. It's strange to see one finally be able to beat him in battle.

give me Buster Blader deck profiles

ygodr.blog.jp/archives/1058140245.html

Overlaying isn't the same as tributing. Enjoy your 3-material R4.

Geh only wins when attacking.
Otherwise they crash.
Zushin also beats Lightning but Zushing is trash so let's not talk about it

>"You cannot special summon monsters"

>zushin beats lightning
hoooow the fuck

Wicked Avatar also beats Lightning.
Wicked Avatar also beats Zushin.

>you can make geh equal to
i'm pretty sure they only crash if geh previously copied a 5 god dragon or something

Zushin's effect immunity lets the attack gain go off.
Oh right, that effect activates.
NEVERMIND THEN

Wicked Avatar meta when pls

Looking for some legit criticism/discussion here. I'm trying to build Demise Prophecy in the best way possible, and I'm wondering what generic stunshit is the best, should I be rolling with breakthrough for how it works with Demise? Should L1T be mained? How do I get that last duality in?

muerto hilo

How do we improve all the legacy decks like Black Luster Soldier, Toons, Red-eyes, Buster Blader, Blue-eyes and Dark Magician?

didnt toon already get a bunch of new support

Eric

Blue-Eyes is meta in OCG, the others don't need to improve because nostalgiafags will buy them anyway.

Here for devotion to your waifu making you better at card games, Madolche pendulums and rank 3 fucking when, and wanting to cum on TGU's stockings

based

>Madolche Pendulums
Get that scummery away from my pure cake girls.

Pendulums are the future, user. You can't stop it.

What is the Madolche wincon anyway?

Tiaramisu eff k?

Madolche Queen Tiaramisu is the boss monster. She's like Castel on steroids. It's non-targeting removal that shuffles two of your opponents cards into their deck.

tiaramisu with the spells up, then otk

>He doesn't want a faster Palooza with additional goodstuff effects
Buy Magicians, buy Performapals, buy Painful Decisions, buy Symphonic Warriors

Quick someone post the list of active trips

So what's the order of operations with these two?
Use them for a ritual summoning first then banish them for BLS and go +2 or do you banish for BLS, go +2 then ritual summon?

I'm a little new to yugioh, is it madolche or ghostrick that just stun until they lose?

raita

ghostrick

Ghostrick.

Cheers
I might play some madolche then, I want to at least be able to win when I play.

>so what's the order-
>first card is called "beginning"

This is the current terrible ratios I'm running. Shirayuki is good shit

Thanks, their art kind of makes me regret buying another deck instead.

the list of active trips

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29001017

the list of active trips

You don't really need demise in a deck that is know for maintaining hand advantage.

Here's my list if you want; a lot of people don't like running normal Puddingcess but I find her pretty easy to summon and she provides a nice bit of extra destruction.

I honestly am not too sure about Quaking. I mean unless you just proceed to Power over stuff it set I guess but I feel like removing the stuff Quaking set would be a pain for Books. Though your other options are Blazing or (god forbid) Regular Force if you want the stuff removed.

You would Fate set stuff but whatever

>Butlerusk
>Double Summon
fuck is wrong with you