/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

rip in peace edition

>Preliminary notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/0e2d7f99ec992a9e03b82dbd3ec0678cbe5ebb57

>Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log

>Current Event - The Make it Rain Campaign (May 27 – June 10):
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/the_make_it_rain_campaign/

>Patch 3.3 Revenge of the Horde Information (Release date: June 7):
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/291208-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXIX-Update-Thread
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/293255-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXX-Update-Thread

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

Previous thread:

first for hilibrand

xth for catboys

#bringbackamal

do you gays want to play ffxiv themed town of salem yet

dibs dabs kits kats

It is currently day 1 of Lewd Week.

You have 7 more days to be as lewd as possible.

HEHEHAHHAH SO FUNNY

FETCH FETCH MORE SHIT

LOOL CROSS-DRESSERS SO ZANY

MANDER~ MANDER~ MANDERVILLE MAN~!!!

SO FUCKING FUNNY

can we play regular themed town of salem instead

I want to make Megu my breeding pet!

but naka bp is ok

I miss Marsy

xth for I WANT A HOUSE

please stop i laugh uncontrollably every time i see this

he killed himself

not even jk, check his profile

Is there a full picture to this? or just this face?

Yes but you probably don't want to see it

Who cactuar here?

of course I do.

who is this again?

Used to be.

it's just the rest of his face instead of the crop of the center of it

ririten yuyuten aka aether armitage

>cucktaur

I hope my FC can secure the one we want. :(

I want one in the goblet so I hope everyone else fucks right off to the other housing areas and give me peace with my dry sandy town.

admin of xivg discord

Join. Da Discowd.
No. Dwama. No Backstabbing.
Join. Safespace. The Hugbox.

Highlanders

Which plot you got your eye on brah? Or are you just grabbing any you can get your hands on?

midlanders are better
pi not related

You wont be able to invite newbies in your house if you get one from ishgard, thats what i tell myself since i wasted 9M for a LB small house and could have wasted only half of this on an ishgardian house instead ;_;

This waiting is killing me user,
What are you up to today?

24 or 23 would be fantastic. I could also live with 27 or 22. How about you?

Hey guys is there something we can all do together meanwhile

>tank roulette
>I'm a Tia (didn't know what it meant when I made my character, just clicked random name)
>3 catgirls
>1 in slutmog and erp search comment starts pseudo rping
>bullies me for being a beta cat
>the other two go "lol"
>says stuff like "you can't pull larger groups? As expected from a Tia"
>anxiety kicks in
>they ask why did I stop moving
>having anxiety attack
>they start doing random emotes at me the slutmog one spamming laugh and pose
>turn off pc

I guess I have the autisms. Fuck catgirls and balmung in general.

Mado really needs to die.

What a fucking pathetic piece of shit, Jesus Christ. Has there ever been a more disgusting and hypocritical person?

>doesn't play
>still posts his shitty highlander in the thread, for the past several months
lol

Ishgard housing would be nice but I like goblet a lot too so I dont mind getting a house now, if I can. If I cant I will save up more gil via crafting and buy a medium house in ishgard.
Also they might open up ishgard to lower lvl characters at some point I guess.

My FC is shooting for 10 but 22 is our back up. I wish us both luck!

>have a small house
>considered upgrading to medium
>realized if I fucked up and didn't get a medium I'd have no house

Well. My small one is in a nice spot anyway.

Yeah. There is. Its shitposting.

Literally kill yourself

thanks subbed and liked

What is the name of that lewd cat from last thread with the imgur? I need to properly file these.

Please have sex.

putting this in people's butts

let me put this in your butt

I feel the same, I love my small in lav beds. I wanted to buy a medium, but no one was intrested in buying it for 7mil, what with new housing coming soon. Oh well, hope they get a house, but I doubt they will, balmung is way to full, and all the smalls will get picked up quickly.

Oh christ, what happened now?

>kingly whisker droprate increased

Uh-oh, I better sell mine NOW.

that would be extremely gay, how about we do the opposite

Excellent question.

Oh...this reminds me...I guess I'm going to need dyeable DW healing pantsu

reminder do NOT namedrop shitty bugi

he will come like a moth to flame

Nothing. That bait gets posted every thread.

Nidhögg, Weeping City, new fungeons, moogle quests, gathering/crafting, cross-server raiding...

What are you gonna do first when the new patch drops?
>this entire outfit in black soon
3.3 can't come soon enough

sugi bugi

Sporker Borker

>What are you gonna do first when the new patch drops?
erp

new hair > check out what I need to do for my anima weapon > hullbreaker > msq > weeping city

>currently ingame dark souls 3
yeah he seems dead

MSQ. Not because of the Ishgard shit though, no, I'm more excited to see more on what the fuck Yda and Papalymo are doing in the desert.

ERP decked out in ironworks crafting gear, I hope

*cages the bussy*
eheheheh

I dub thee, Lord of the Bussy.

What the fuck, are you on Balmung? I was going around offering 10mil yesterday and the day before to homeowners for a small and just got laughed at.

Try to buy the house I want, fail miserably, cry self to sleep, wake up and do new gathering stuff to see how it flows, level crafts, talk to Moogles, unlock MSQ experts.

*wears bussy as a crown*
verily

I want to give this game another shot but the last time I played it I played a white mage and it so fucking boring to level that I gave up before hitting max level.

I want to be a healer still though, what should I play? Is there a healing class that is actually engaging combat wise or something? Especially maybe while leveling?

Scholar

So they are killing red scrips as a non-optional means of gearing up crafters and gatherers?

How much do people resell small houses for?

yeah, I was offering 7mil, which would have covered my cost of the house + the sutff I'd lose. I was gonna put it toward a medium, I have 20mil for it, but I wanted some leg room after purchasing. To late now i suppose since I'm just gonna stick with it till the market goes back up for it and see what mediums are left...

They're going to be nice! I'll probably still lug around the originals though.

>bait
What bait.

Definitely going to be the weeping city. And yeah all Black will be cool, I like the colour play from purple and gold though. (like attached)

None of them are fun at low levels IMO, have to wait for 30+ for things to get even vaguely interesting. Scholar (off Arcanist) and Astrologian are both interesting in combat.

Arent you still going to want them to upgrade the 180 gear?

scholar. cant start healing in dungeons until 30 though because the base class arcanist is DPS
arcanist leveling gets easy when you get the tank pet. if you're close to WHM 50 then go for it. Gives you 100% xp bonus on all other classes you want to level from that point onward.

Red Scrip is entirely optional this time.

In 3.0-3.2, Red Scrip was mandatory because you needed it to buy the 180 gear, and you needed it to buy materials to craft the 170 gear.

In 3.3, the only thing Red Scrip is used for is upgrading the i180 gear to i200, and the i190 crafted sets seem to be entirely free of any Red Scrip use.

My semi-serious prediction of the plot in the future

>the Garleans return, this time with genocide of all Eorzeans on their minds due to the events at Azys Lla
>the people of Eorzea are desperate and the Ascians take full advantage of this by teaching them how to summon the Twelve as primals
>the WoL and the scions form an uneasy alliance with the primals to save Eorzea from the Garleans
>after the Garleans are largely routed this alliance quickly falls apart because the Scions are well-aware that the primals are too dangerous to leave alive and the Twelve consider the WoL and the scions to be a threat to their existence
>A civil war then begins with the Scions and all who would side with them fighting against the Twelve and all of their devout followers

its not cringe hour faggot

Does everyone on balmung pretend to be a girl or something

im a boy but i like playing as a girl but i dont pretend i am sorry dad

Is it possible to sell enough gil to earn $1,000 so I can buy myself a new computer?

I don't pretend at all.

hello my name is akan i'm new here

I dont have to pretend.

Or we'll finally get deeper on how the ascians are the 12 espers and zodiark is the 13th.
The 12 are the same and the 13th is hydaelyn.

Maybe when the game starts having ivalice tones since the ascian masks uses the symbols of FFXII espers.

if youre on gilgamung yes probably, the standard million price is like $10 there, if you have trouble finding customers you can sell your gils to one of those websites

otherwise the average price per million is usually like $2, so if you sell to these website you wont make as much, unless you have no middle man and sell your gils directly but you're at risk

why would gil be worth more on gilgamesh if it's easier to make it there?

You're as vanilla as an albino in a tundra if you think that is cringe.

gender is so lame my guy

that's so last century leave all that boring stuff behind

naka a cute!! CUTE

because bots have a much harder time botting, go on any gil selling website, gilgamung has very high prices per M compared to the rest

This isn't real.

well holy shit then, I'm gonna be considering this if I can actually find people who are interested somehow

I really want someone to tie up and tickle my highlander

> implying pretending

I think he forgot to turn off the xivg shitposter filter where you treat Gilgamesh and Balmung as a single entity.

Gil on Balmung is worth about 2.5-3x as much as gil on Gilgamesh.

Vath armor > Check Anima > Nidhogg

it's also 2.5-3x harder to make gil on balmung

if you are paying $10/mil on gilgamesh you are getting completely ripped off

that's a bad price even on balmung