League of Legends General - /lolg/

Ashe Edition Cute Edition Best Edition

Old: Eyosongive.us

>Counterplay.xyz

So why do people go thunderlords on veigar?
I find that its typically overkill and if the opponent doesn't get deleted by your ult you're not fast enough to get away from all these speed demons we have running around.

Wouldn't Stormraider Surge be better on the evil yordle?

Kat a best!

Xth for canon relationships

fizz top was the cheesiest pick ive ever seen

that W execute passive fucked me up

since when did his w do execute damage?

Best girl.
Best belly.
Best wife.

since forever dude

worst ingame model

Who could it be?

shen jungle

>your adc gets 1v1'd at 6 by a Braum whose idea of engage is to just walk up and auto

Zed

fuck you nigger

Exactly.
LULU VU WHEN?

Jhin

fuck you too

I don't get these retards that play adc and have no idea how to walk back / forward between every auto. All you do is literally right click.

But of course its the supports fault for not following them when they jumped into the enemy with a huge creep wave to back them up.

Jarvan

you won

tahm kench

cocky monkey beyblade? pink lesbian fists? spooky metal horse?

yay

Post mains, winrates and kdas ;)
going from season 5 silver to plat season 6 hopefully, already at gold 1 going strong. i kinda feel bad for using darius

It is, most people know shit and underestimate Stormraider's utility

SYNDRA LOVES DICK

>Riot is actually going to get away with the garbage that is dynamic queue

There has never been goyim as docile and well trained as that for League of Legends.

Like you

tryndamere confirmed that he will only bring back soloq if Dyanmic que fails

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

Volimeme

I want to go swimming for Lulu.

well if everyone started boycotting it and refused to play dynamic q like a lot of streamers and pro have then we'd get somewhere

but unfortunately half of the people who bitch about it will continue playing it regardless

I dont
BUT SYNDRA DOES
SYNDRA LOVES DICK

Except people have been pretty vocally buttblasted about it.

how?

as if reddit is any relevant lol

they always cry and contribute nothinx

I want to go swimming behind Lulu.

It's okay she can definitely fit a micropenis in her yordue snatch

they reverted the lee nerfs

but riot has changed since

they've literally said "we don't give the slightest fuck if you don't like what we create go fuck yourselves it's here to stay"

>make a bunch of loud noise for a few moments
>then go back to waiting for the slaughterhouse

LITERALLY CATTLE

None of your business. Stop asking questIns!

How important are winrates when it comes to evaluating a champions power level? Should we take a champions bellow 50% winrate as a sign they need buffs? Or does the difference need to be drastic to warrant changes?

hecarim is so big and strong and manly. his horsecock is undoubtly massive, rivaling and probably surpassing the size of other big strong animal-cocked champions like nasus and renekton.

but since he is so masculine and dominant, i bet he has never had his horsey butthole poked. thats what i want, i want to chain him down, completely restrainted, then go behind him, his strong rump firm to the touch as i grip his tail and raise it, exposing his tight puckered ponut.

id lube myself up and spit on his backdoor for good measure before easing my cock inside his equine ass, then id ride him, fuck his tight horse ass as he tries to keep his moans of pleasure from escaping, but his hardening cock wouldn't lie. after i have his ponut a nice creampie i might even get under him and milk his nice thick horsecock for a big load.

no homo, the balls didn't touch.

I want to

I want to go swimming around Lulu.

Batted wives and whatnot

anyone here live in hawaii? what would my ping be like if i went there

kill

I'm incapable of caring at this point because I knew that it was never coming back and that all the people trying to shout me down when I first got angry were just lying to themselves

your waifu is shit

>yfw your yasuo is actually good

I did it

got an s+

>90% of posts are just waifuposting
at least it keeps the thread alive i guess

I deserve this

winrates are only really important if there is also a large sample size. e.g if shitters can pick up a champ for the first time and win 55% of the time then there's a problem. but if a champ has little attention besides a small group of die-hard mains that winrate is to be expected. likewise if a champion has a 45% winrate but also a really high pick rate, that's okay because a majority of those losses are people still learning. but if a champion has a small harcore following and still has a shitty win rate then it's safe to say the champion could use a few buffs.

the only thing you need to know is that popularity decreases winrate

Lee has been A or S tier in the jungle for 4 years and his winrate has never been truly impressive because he's the most massively popular champion and all the shitters playing him drag his winrate down

Same for Vayne who had a decent winrate not much more while she was busted as fuck

This is why the nerfs in the early season to Swain and Karthus were bullshit, they had good winrates indeed but only dedicated players were playing him

This is also why 54% winrate pre-patch nidalee is infinitely more broken than the 55% winrate volibear

this is the heavenly justice at work punishing you for playing cancer

>at least it keeps the thread alive i guess

No, it doesn't mean the thread is alive. It means the general has become the chatroom for innercircle waste of life NEET faggots.

We aren't becoming sc2gen anymore. WE ARE sc2gen.

>gold 5
>decide to just play teemo top so i can have fun climbing the ladder using rainman's current build
>4 times already i've had people threaten to intentionally troll because of my pick
>they always dodge
people who threaten to lose on purpose are weak, they never go through with it
also people who think picks at low gold matter

>tsuyu posting

SHES MY WAIFU FAGGOT, FUCK OFF

>innercircle waste of life NEET faggots
as opposed to what? the innercircle waste of life silver surfers? seems like an upgrade to me
waifu posts > unga bunga posts

isn't that quite normal

they do not want to become reliant on some community

they literally think 'if we do a thing then we have to do other things too'

This shit goes all the way down to bronze.
People spaz out if i even hover over Annie, Veigar, or Brand as support.

They shut up though once I get first blood and out damage the adc.

husbandoposting too

porcelain rod

>tsuyu will never run her tongue so far up your butthole it comes out your mouth and goes down to wrap around your cock

Honestly, why even live

i thought her name was froppy

Hello can someone explain this ranked queue drama thanks bye

riot discovered how to weave meme magic

only pol possesses that secret art.

I love Lissandra!

Premades are the new boogeyman replacing elo hell.

Unless you're high diamond or above, it's the same shit as last season except now you can play ranked with friends

she dosent love you

yo where the ahricucks at

People assume they are gonna go up against premade 5 man squads all the time.

I can see where they're coming from though, even two people communicating over something like skype makes so much of a difference with how unorganized the typical teams are on ranked.

that's what we all thought

Good job. Grossed out at ghost blade Vi. But still good job.

>Premades are the NEW boogeyman replacing elo hell
you never visited /lolg/ until dynaQ came out right?

ghost blade is good on vi tho. she's an assassin

Yes she does

So why are you guys still playing this awful Pay to win piece of shit game?

Because I love cocks

>Pay to win
what did he mean by this?

I know. I'm just closed minded and complain about things that are new to me. Like new triforce being amazing on her but I still complain about it.

I'm not a cuck because she's pure and loyal to me :3

Hi Ashe

you've lost your mind

skins are op bro haha xD

What the fuck is the skin generator for on Eyosongive.us??

ahri is loyal to noone

your either another cuck or she's not your waifu, no inbetween

Does anyone have the Ezreal parody of this with 5 million new threads? I remember it from back in the day before Veeky Forums was created

xth for Cute Vi

just grind few weeks for that runepage and favorite champion, goy

or perhaps you'd like to support our job by donating few shekels? :^)

There didn't used to be 3's or 4's on your team in ranked. You could still bitch about duos, though.

How to build jhin nowadays? Still essense reaver path or youmuu's? Been seeing both