What's the Veeky Forums method to finding a wife and starting a family in America?

What's the Veeky Forums method to finding a wife and starting a family in America?

AKA How do you find a wife that isn't going to fuck you over financially and sell out your kid's future in

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2-K7VkXGXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Buy from Vietnam

Don't have kids. Make it abundantly clear that you can't have kids. Have surgery to remove your ability to have kids. If she marries you and she gets pregnant or you find condoms or birth control pills or evidence of the purchase thereof by any party in your house, bring this evidence to court and throw her out. Continue making money. Don't live in fucked areas of your country that have minimum or compulsory alimony requirements.

Marry second (not third you dumb cuck) generation immigrants from low HDI countries with a history of human rights abuses. Ensure that your prospective wife had a sheltered, conservative upbringing and that her parents are educated workers and business owners. No fucking daddy issues.

If you want a kid that badly then you're retarded and poor and don't realize how expensive it is in this day and age.

This. If you aren't top 10% of males in the west and want a decent looking broad who won't cheat, your best bet is to import from asia.

define top 10% male

accurate desu. maybe not the second gen immigrant line, but mostly everything else is true.

>If you want a kid that badly then you're retarded and poor and don't realize how expensive it is in this day and age.
Meh, due to my upbringing it's pretty much instilled into me to start a family, If I try to avoid it I'm going to feel like shit knowing my parents past without giving them grandchildren. I probably have ~15 years to make a play.

Obviously I won't if I can't find a compatible mother, but that's why I made this thread.

Also I'm very well off.

western women have very high standards. Even if they don't deserve them.

You have a handful of choices.

>Jewess
>First generation asian immigrant
>First generation latina immigrant

Pick well.

If you want a way-too-detailed answer:

There's a growing trend of elite matching/dating services, like The League, which seem to be getting popular for this exact reason - you mash smart/successful people up and pair off to go create Übermenschen or whatever. Ditto, to a lesser degree, with private social clubs and other elite events (e.g. NYC's "Finance and Fashion" shitshows). This is pretty much exactly what Charles Murray discusses in his book "Coming Apart" - the idea that the elites will skew off into a elite class which breed and produce even smarter people who join the class, rinse, repeat.

The problem is, I've been trying to involve myself in that scene, and it's not that great - lots of self-important kids who live and breathe their title without really seeking to go beyond it. One girl got incredibly angry at me when I seemed unimpressed by her job (lol consulting) and asked her what she did for fun. It's the same reason why Ivy League clubs are sometimes so goddamn unbearable - people living their teenage/college achievements 10 years later with nothing appreciable to discuss since then.

But hey, if we're playing the stereotype game:
- Har parents relationship will be the basis for your own. If they are divorced/having a rough time, then you will too. This is empirically proven.
- Don't date feminists, just fuck them and let them complain about it later.
- Don't settle down with girls when they pressure you to settle down. Most will promise the world for stability they don't have.
- Valuable girls do valuable things in their free time, trash girls consume (party, drink, brunch, netflix binge, etc.) in their free time.
- Religiosity is okay as long as they aren't a prude - religious girls tend to stick through bad periods in relationships

dont you mean second gen? as in the kid of an imigrant?

all of your points ive found to be coorect, mainly
>Har parents relationship will be the basis for your own. If they are divorced/having a rough time, then you will too.
current gfs parrents are still together but she is pree sure they have both cheated on eachother, she is incredibly insecure about the possiblity of that happening (i would never)

No one going to ask about the mosaic in the OP?

seriously after looking at the OP pic you don't want to have a perfect family like that??

Why jews?

>What's the Veeky Forums method to finding a wife and starting a family in America?

Don't. It's a fools battle.

Become a high functioning alcoholic and die young alone.

This guy fucking gets it.

>First generation latina immigrant
This only works if you are part beaner yourself.
I've seen this pairing fail several times.

Literally why would someone even get married if they don't want kids?

because muh traditsion and muh social reputation

>If I try to avoid it I'm going to feel like shit knowing my parents past without giving them grandchildren

>living your life for the sake of others' expectations
>asking a finance board about children

they're are each quarter million dollar investments with 0% return and at least an 18 year difficult sacrificial commitment and that's if you love with all your heart.

Jewess hahahahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=M2-K7VkXGXE

marry a hebrew financier's daughter

This man knows.

find true love OP its ok shes out there she loves you OP

Tfw you date a 10/10 sexy blond that is amazing and bed and actually cares about (cooking, etc etc)

But her only interests are horseback riding and makeup youtubers.

It's fucking frustrating. What do I do? I have nothing to talk to her about my level of intelligence severely surpasses hers and it's so disheartening. She's a nice girl but sometimes I just have to bite my tongue to not correct her.

What would you do. Dump her and find someone that's sexy but also intellectually stimulating? FUCK there's nothing wrong with our relationship I just can't stand it sometimes.

Keep fucking her until you find a girl that you're attracted to and that can stimulate you mentally.

It's what women do. They never leave a romantic partner until they have a replacement ready

Simple. Find a girl with a good job. That's it.

This is one of the worst post I have ever seen on Veeky Forums

Yeah, what could go wrong with a mail order bride?

Wanting someone with a college education is a not a high standard if you're college educated yourself.

This is actually pretty good

Do you plan on settling down soon?

she's probably not really a 10/10 if you're considering dumping her over something so trivial.

Get a load of this cuck

This

Not in the slightest. I'm only 20. I supose you're right but I meant her looks.

What's the point striving to be legit rich if you don't have a family to share it / leave it with?

Hell, what's the point of living regardless of your net-worth, if you don't have some kind of biological legacy? Our only objective purpose is to procreate and continue the human race.

If you don't see the reward & joy to be had in raising a family I feel sorry for you.

I read a book written by a end of life nurse and she recalled the horror and fear on the faces of those who had no children and thus have no legacy, and how it was night & day compared to those who have a family visiting and surrounding them.

Don't be fucking retarded, get your life together or you're going to be miserable.

I don't have a method for that. My ultimate goal is to be an un-assisted living independent NEET

>women expect a husband to make $600k/yr
>that's not unreasonable
Get raped often and hard, bby

Then yeah, keep her around. She seems like perfect short-term relationship material.

Of course that's unreasonable, but that's one line. The main point is perfectly reasonable.

Hi japan

Easy, go to college and find the quiet girls who are taking STEM classes.

>Be college student
>Go to frat parties to fuck bitches
>Study with cute marriage-worthy girls

It's too easy.