/wtc/ - Witcher and Cyberpunk General - (/krw/, /cpg/)

Rad lad Edition

Blood & Wine and patch 1.21 is released!
New Region trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=ZEJT5XRftOU
Launch trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=OP-ZsLYGJfQ
Patchnotes: wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.20-ENG.pdf

HoS developer stream: twitch
.tv/gogcom/v/21846005

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations, TW1+2 and books info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Console Commands Currently broken
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sf7TfvYYibY
my.mixtape.moe/vonodm.rar
youtube.com/watch?v=8QqxhmaWyIE
nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1174/
i.imgur.com/vNZScgw.jpg?1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>user, are you going to rub that fox tallow on me or not?
what do?

I tried this a few days ago and it failed but I'll try it again. I'm going to sleep now and when I wake up and check this thread I want to have seen a lot of quality ciriposting. Go hard or go home.

I like the steel sabres, but the ofieri one seems to be the highest level sabre in the game.

Are there stronger ones, or mods that scale weapons?

Question how she became real or how I became not real

Ciri is pure! She can do it herself!

ooga booga my wife

This is the Witcher General right? I'm just confused since the last thread is full of a bunch of people fantasizing over a raccoon or something. Anyway I've uploaded the first 2 of a series of videos on the whole Witcher series and thought this was the best place to share.

First video: youtube.com/watch?v=sf7TfvYYibY

I'm sorry if this is in fact Racoon Fantasy General.

/krw/ is the general of memes and schizophrenia
Either you are mad or you are going mad

Fantasizing about raccoons is a time honored tradition of the Witcher general.

Ciri is not a raccoon!

Iris is the sweetest and purest person in the Witcher world with the most calming voice.
Prove me wrong. Protip: You can't

>since the last thread is full of a bunch of people fantasizing over a raccoon or something
Delete this!
Also cool, I'll check it out

>Ciri is pure!
user, I...

>purest
>married olgierd

STD ridden pirate cunt, ahoy.

DERETE THIS

>Prove me wrong
Okay. How about I would never, ever attempt to do such a thing. Iris is the sweetest and purest thing.

I don't like that she apparently saw something in a bad boy like Olgierd however. It doesn't really bode well.

Even before getting a heart of stone, Olgierd shows signs of having the libido of stale bread

She can't resist bad boys.Just like Ciri.

Just to her, because he already ruined that whore's holes.

Who's to say Olgierd didn't have his moments before getting into devilish deals?
He acts like a pretty chill dude in the final scene of HoS after getting his heart back but then again, Geralt did just save his soul so it's not the most unbiased ground to make an observation on
Iris is not a whore

Gonna need some sauce on this friend

NO SHE IS PURE

It's just Ciri on an exercise machine, nothing spectacular!

I don't have it. Sorry, friend.

Anyone have Super Turbo Lighting 2.1? 2.2 is pretty bad.

Unless there's a better option?

What is it with Cirifags and rewiring their brains to avoid seeing things?

Combat/sign or combat/alchemy?

Also, is the crossbow totally useless?

>thinking anyone in the wither world isn't a used up whore by the age of 15

What do you think this is?

A WORLD WHERE CIRI IS PURE

An edgier version of Shrek

Ciri got fucked by Vesemir, Lambert, Eskel and Geralt at the same time

I mostly went with a combat/signs build throughout the game. Griffin 4 lyf.

I did have a couple things from the mutations tree though like the oils poisoning and protecting.

Not everyone's a prostitute, user

DON'T SAY THINGS LIKE THAT. THEY AREN'T TRUE.

The crossbow is useless unless you take some skills for it in the combat tree. Then it can be a useful tactical tool for disabling monsters. Sadly it sees little use when there are multiple ones at the same time.

Once you're in blood and wine however the one mutation can make the crossbow quite the deadly weapon. Especially if you have the skills for it aswell.

It's okay I'll reverse image/r34/gelbooru it when I get home

Don't forget Coen

>Ciri got tucked in bed by Vesemir, Lambert, Eskel and Geralt at the same time

They tucked their dicks into her.

Yeah honestly this is probably the case as Iris doesn't seem like the type of girl to go for having every hole gaped in the worst way and completely turned out like the one time whore of a filthy STD ridden pirate.

Remember this is fantasy fiction where it's possible for women not to crave that constantly.

I mean, she is very sweet and innocent and a total sad-girl who likes painting and kitty cats and puppers and who basically ends up perpetually crying and dying of a broken heart. I have trouble believing she would be into anything other than gentle love making.

>they tucked her in nicely
Sounds comfy

>marries asshole pirate
>doesn't get fucked by him

Some fantasy you got, really impossible, should've just said a gryphon was guarding her cunt.

Don't you have some deals you should be making instead of bullying Iris, O'Dimm?

>thinking i'm o'dimm

I'm flattered but any peasant could see she's a turned out husk of a pirate semen rag.

>someone said Shani returned in BaW and I believed him

my.mixtape.moe/vonodm.rar Here's STLM 2.1.

As for other options I'll copypaste what I said in the other thread:

I like SS V1.1.

youtube.com/watch?v=8QqxhmaWyIE

It doesn't do much, still pretty similar to vanilla shading, just tones down some of the arguably too colourful aspects, makes night somewhat darker and makes caves and whatnot dark enough that you'll want to use Cat. Should have next to no FPS impact whatsoever, if any.

I've been using STLM 2.1 with a Reshade (nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1174/ I use the colour correction only version for no FPS impact) to tone down some of its brightness and am considering just going to back to Ultra with the aforementioned SS v1.1 Reshade.

>tfw was sort of hoping Liquid Regis would come true in some respect

not mean to quote

All those 3 Geralts are wrong
He's an ugly mutant freak canonically

Don't forget, no neck scar.

That actually looks really damn good. And here I was just about to go fuck around with ULM I think I'll just go with that reshade. Thanks

Did cats always hiss and freak out at you in the game or did they add that in a patch to be lore friendly? I don't remember that when I played the game last. At least not as a constant thing. It's super noticeable any time a cat is around me now.

theres a cat in the baron quest that just looks at you and licks its paw.

I was thinking that they were added in later patches, but it could just be that they only now have sound.

I never tried NG+ after the expansions. Do they up the level requirements for going to Toussaint or anything? I want to know what I'll not have in NG+ and if I should stock up on stuff from Toussaint before going NG+.

i got the "happily ever after" ending because i wanted to protect syannas smile

fuck the curse of the black sun shit, renfri and syanna are qts that need to be healed!

sucks that regis had to kill detlaff and get banished though

If he's ugly how does he pull so much ass

I use the "White Wolf from Rivia" mod. I like my Geralt to be have a pale and sickly looking tone and be a guy who's handsome in an ugly or hideous way. His default skin tone is too rosy and his eyebrows too dark. I really enjoy it when I run by female NPCs who say flirty lines related to the fact they're interested in me because I'm a scary witcher.

Also, one of the sex scenes for the whores has them looking almost pensive or uneasy about the fact you're about to fuck them, which really turns me on if I'm being honest with you.

I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "The Witcher". First I kneel down in the shower in the classic "white wolf meditating before a battle" pose. With my eyes closed I kneel there for a minute, visualizing either Geralt or maybe Lambert (but not the chick in the third one with the Elder blood because she never went through the Trial of the Grasses) and I start to hum the "Silver for Monsters" theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, mutated badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my mutant leg. It ruins the fantasy. I think maybe I read too many Polish fantasy novels when I was a kid...

How disgusting are you irl

While this is not source it is somewhat relevant.

I just finished Blood and wine myself. Is there actually any way to save Detlaff? I was trying my hardest to stop any more killing from happening but since Detlaff wasn't able to kill Syanna we had to fight.

I wonder if we'd fought had he killed her?

Gotta say, those glorious bastards did it again with this expansion. Don't believe I've been this satisfied with a videogame in years.

because he is a literal human vibrator for sorceress

Fuck meant to reply to the post below

He's pretty Badass, competent enough to help people so they're grateful. Also have you seen his fucking chiseled body

>Overleveled for NG+
>Still want to actually level my character as I play so level scaling doesn't help

Why couldn't they just use some sort of multiplier for NG+? Instead of upping everything by 30, why not up everything by whatever level you start it at?

Handsomeness isn't one of the 3 C's user. He's confident and unbelievably competent, plus he does have a sense of humor when the situation allows. Having a super cut bod that can't transmit any STDs including life is a huge plus as well.

Don't get Syanna the ribbon. Dettlaff kills her and you have the opportunity to let him go. Obviously this pisses off Anna beyond belief but Regis is no worse off for it.

>Activate level scaling
>Use always get exp mod
EZ

Can you guys post all your best pictures of Iris?

Also accepting pictures of Rosa var Attre.

The internet has very few of either, any quality screenshots would be appreciated.

Wait, is cut the third C?

Comedy

That was my second guess

Crowns

When is Witcher World MMO coming out?

Rejoice my brothers. STLM 2.2 is out.

Please end yourself.

No no. Gotta get that Witcher Continent MMO boyeee.

>the end of Witcher 3 drops a bunch of additional monsters into a world that was running out of monsters
>the perfect setup for a sequel/MMO

Excellent, anybody have any rars or imgur albums?

If you don't do it I'll do it for you.

pls god no
There's never been an ip that was improved with an MMO adaptation.

there was an imgur album but I've lost it

Bish, you don't even know how good this Polsky mmo is gonna be.

You know it. I want to fucking visit Nilfgaard and Mahakam and Nazair and Povis and Kovir and everywhere.

Obviously, nobody would be a witcher.

I don't get it, how does this fix things?

Also the in-game level scaling kind of destroys any sense of progress and is just tedious, isn't it? I don't particularly want to have to fight random level 30 Drowners and Wolves.

I have this imgur pic
i.imgur.com/vNZScgw.jpg?1

Yeah, that's a good one.

Ciri has such a nice, tight little body. Sadly, you will never wear her panties on your face after she's spent a long hot day on horseback.

It's absolute shit

Fampaitachi the Baron just teleported me to an Isolated Shack and beat the shit out of me in the locked room while I was busy being surprised by what the fuck had just happened on NG+ Death March

does the baron possess the elder blood

I'd rather wear wear her on my face after a long hot day on my DICK

top tier taste

SHE IS PURE ;_;

Wait, so you're saying you want to eat your own multiple frothy creampies out of Ciri?

Fantasizing about Ciri doesn't change how pure she is.

Well, she can wash herself if she wants to. I wouldn't mind if she didn't tho

>being reared by Yennefer of Vengerberg
>being pure
pick one