youtube.com/watch?v=qzVBqBosf5w
youtube.com/watch?v=sCWbl8ajfA8
steamcommunity.com/app/374320/discussions/0/350532795333617493/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>bloodborne

lol

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yorshka!

What's the lore on Carthus? I noticed every mandatory area in the game is related to a lord of cinder one way or another. That is, except for the catacombs which are kind of just there, but it seems to have no porpuse except for broken shit and Wolnir seems to be a standalone boss.

For what porpuse are we even visiting it?

xth for Poise

--- NEW SL META POLL ---

PLEASE VOTE FOR YOUR PREFERRED META LEVEL IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY

strawpoll.me/10405830
strawpoll.me/10405830
strawpoll.me/10405830
strawpoll.me/10405830
strawpoll.me/10405830

OPTIONS HAVE BEEN LIMITED TO 80, 100, AND 120 SINCE THESE WERE THE TOP 3 CHOICES IN EVERY PREVIOUS POLL

IF YOUR PREFERRED LEVEL ISN'T LISTED, PLEASE CHOOSE THE CLOSEST AVAILABLE OPTION

tfw no succ provisions

"it's nothing but backstabs"

REMINDER TO REV UP THOSE TWINKS AND PRACTICE YOUR BACKSTAB FISHING FOR THE DAS1 REDDIT EVENT THIS WEEKEND.

>What's the lore on Carthus? I noticed every mandatory area in the game is related to a lord of cinder one way or another. That is, except for the catacombs which are kind of just there, but it seems to have no porpuse except for broken shit and Wolnir seems to be a standalone boss.

Abyss Watchers were either:

>In the midst of fighting the Abyss around Carthus

or

>Descendants of Carthus swordsmen after Wolnir got fucked by the Abyss

Literally just use CE.

is it dead yet ?

>tfw deleted my counter-twink

The main road to Irythill is blocked.

>get ring of favor after killing the two crocdogs in the basement by archdeacon mcds
>can buy armor of favor after
>this is a timeline where Lautrec survived Anor Londo but somehow got caught up in Pontiff's bullshit
>Pontiff is responsible for ruining literally every single thing in Souls

what an asshole

>fuccboi lying about making counter twinks

I suppose we just pass through there on the way to Irithyll.

I think it's implied that the Abyss Watchers are descended from Carthus, and picked up the mantle of Abyss Watching after it consumed their lord and ruined their civilization. That's why their own Mausoleum is connected to the Catacombs at large.

he's fucking brilliant

>I have to kill the Nameless King to get Ornstein's armor
>I can't kill him as Ornstein

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>getting dc'd by watchdog vs rusing the fuck out of faggots

NG+

What's goin' on, guys? This is MartyrsBrigade99 coming to you once again with another session of /dsg/.

Alright guys, we're back at it with a little series I like to call "The General Thread". First off, lets give a show of appreciation to our good ole /dsg/. Now a lot of times -- or should I say most of the time. Actually I cant even say that, the vast majority of times -- the primary form of posting in these threads are pictures. And that’s alright; thats cool and everything, but to turn around and uh... you know, disrespect others for not posting pictures... Well I only have one thing to say to hotshots like you: Get off it.

If you think that pictures are more important than all the writing styles, all the information, and uh... all the community contributions, well then I suggest you re-evaluate your posting style.

Now before any of you jokers from the reporting brigade jump on me, I am not dissing the usefulness of pictures. But until you can demonstrate for YOURSELVES, that you can have a successful and positive thread using ONLY images, then you cannot refute my beliefs. Besides, here in the brigade we like to do things a little differently.

Now it's funny, because every single high speed pasta reporter and every hotshot image poster who has come in here with their ridiculous accusations, not a single one has been able to demonstrate that images can be used as the primary form of communication. And that's that.

Until next time...

MartyrsBrigade...

is...

out.

have I gone back in time?

get off it, dude

why the fuck would you ever play ng+

>tfw no Velka's rappier
>tfw parrying dagger is useless shit with med shield tier 15 frames startup for unknow reason
>tfw no Karmic justice

It's in the way
It's also weird in that the Catacombs of Carthus provide a direct link from Farron Keep to Irithyll, to the point that the people of Irithyll bothered to build a proper exit around the cave after Wolnir, but there's a blocked road which would imply that the way the player goes is indirect, but I have no idea where that blocked road would come from, because the big road from Lothric castle just leads to the Undead Settlement

>you are minding your own business
>playing some PVE
>some fuccboi twink invades you looking to get some easy tongue

POST YOUR BATTLE MUSIC

youtube.com/watch?v=qzVBqBosf5w

What's goin' on guys? This is MartyrsBrigade99 coming to you once again with another session of /dsg/.

Alright guys, we are back at it once again for Part 2 of a little series I like to call "The General Thread". Now before we get started, I'd just like to clarify a few things, 'cause in reading over the comments section from last time, it seems that some of you jokers still don't understand the purpose of this series.

First and foremost: the purpose of the series is not just to showcase any one particular posting style -- whether it be images, or whether it be text, or whether it be so-called "memes" or whatever -- but rather, the whole purpose is to bring together other players in the community REGARDLESS of their posting style. Now, granted, some of you hotshots have been in here for a while and have come to expect certain things from other members of the community. I get it. But for you to get so offended that you had to run off to your little moderator buddies for simply expressing my OPINION? Well, I've got just one thing to say to you: Get off it.

Did I do anything against your so-called "honor rules"? No, I did not.

And did I post any illegal images or so-called "CP"? No, I did not.

All that I did, in that particular thread, if you recall, is express my OPINION of the series -- something that some of you got so offended by that you had to call in the Reporting Brigade. But hey, lets face it: it is what it is.

Until next time...

MartyrsBrigade...

is...

out.

that road leads to undead burg from dark souls 1

YOU'RE WORSE THAN HORNET RING BACKSTAB FISHERS

GET OFF IT DUDE

someone explain this meme to me

>those edgy as fuck quotes
/dsg/ was cringe

>his waifu isn't a dragon

>RP

Why don't you make a new one, friend?

With CE you can do it in an hour or two depending on what gear you need.

I just started a new invader and I'm already 1/3 of the way complete after less than an hour.

who /demon's souls/ here

This is the first time I did a Moonlight Greatsword run.

This is actually really fun and cool. I like it

>his cock isn't a dragon

LE LEGEND NEVER DIE

>tfw you beat an entire 7 man fight club, until finally the host jumps down as the 8th, and you beat him too despite his constantly buckler parry fishing
>with a goddamn lothric knight long spear

I fucking came. I'm so fucking happy now that I've discovered the true power of the long spear and how to use it effectively, how to properly space and counterattack and adjust attack timings and how to play around parrying which (used to be, for me at least) its biggest weakness. I'm still not sure if it can be parried at the tip or not (like halberds and glaives can't be parried at max range), but it hasn't happened yet and I've been trying on purpose just to test it so seems like good news to me.

Still, this multi-victory was so delicious to end the night.

>set player speed to 4x in CE
>play through game
>set back to normal once build is done
>depression sets in due to not being sanic anymore

remember when that guy made stupid RP pictures of his characters?

Well at least I got a front row seat with these games to watch how a playerbase turns form fun to twitch watching kids

kill yourself you degenerate furfaggot

>youtube.com/watch?v=qzVBqBosf5w
>mfw just finishing a 3 hours session of devil of the archdragon peak
this might be my favorite zone to invade, so full of different players, so little ganking squad and summonrollers

no one cares about your shitty waifu character
kill yourself you virgin faggot

who /dark souls/ here

I need your help, /dsgay/.

Which tattoo best emulate semen?

Is there going to be another patch soon?

Still the best

You already spent 60 bucks why would they patch it?

been replaying it a lot recently, I don't think there's a cooler armour than dull gold or male fluted

No, you don't seem to get it. It's the sword

taht one looks semen-like and i should know i've seen a lot of semen on other people's faces (not mine though) in my time looks good man

/dsg/ i have a confession to make

Every new character I create I always rush a Anri+4 skipping Dancer and pumping Luck to 40 so I can have a really strong weapon with little to no investment because luck also helps with farming. I go through the entire game with it and when I do get invaded I usually destroy the invader because it's a dumbass straight sword and I feel so guilty but I just want the game to be over so I can go to pontiff with my new try out build.

Move away from the nose, it looks like catarrh.

>get darkmoon blade
>stay in darkmoon cov
>cast DMB in every police summon

its amazing how angry some of these hosts got

dull gold and shaman set

I thought it was supposed to be snot.
Maybe the dragon tattoo, but turn it diagonally? Post results

help me with a euron build you coxswains

serve the one true god

Friday [1/2]

Archdragon Peak: Fixed the freeze when jumping into the fog after ringing the bell.
The Rinfinger Leonhard quest will now start properly after the removal of the restriction on the maximum number of Pale Tongues that can be offered to Rosaria, Mother of Rebirth.
Trophies will now unlock correctly even if the required item is sent directly to the storage.
Fixed a Skill being changed based on a right hand weapon when equipping White Hair Talisman on the left hand while holding the Sacred Flame with both hands
The Horsehoof Ring (which increases stamina drains of ATK) will no longer affect other attacks besides its initial effect on kicks.
It will no longer be possible to equip a helm when using a Wax Pool after using the Dragon Head Stone.
Fixed the HP drain damage of Symbol of Avarice when resting near bonfire.
Fixed a spell animation and effect not synching up when using the magic repetitively.
Fixed when summoning the white phantom NPC under a certain circumstance, the character's collision will properly function nullifying all enemy attacks.
Fixed issue where skills could be performed even when a certain amount of FP was not available.
Adjusted the attack cancel parameters of some curved swords attacks.
Adjusted the attack power and skills of fist and claw weapons.
Adjusted the skills of twin blade weapons.
Fixed the scythe not penetrating shields at close distances.
Adjusted stamina consumption and attack cancel parameters for rapier weapons.
Adjusted the attack collision for the washing pole weapon.
Adjusted parameters of Farron Hail and Busting Fireball.
Adjusted casting speed, stamina consumption, cancel timing of some Spells.

Right.

I try making it smaller.

I don't get it.

shit
user who answered me offering the upgraded Farron's Greatsword, I don't mind, are you still here?

HE COMETH

>Adjusted the attack power and skills of fist and claw weapons.

youtube.com/watch?v=sCWbl8ajfA8

is that a kite shield? i thought that had parry? how are you using the weapon art 1 handed?

is that russell crowe

[2/2]

Increased the number of arrows/bolts that can be possessed.
During online multiplayer: During the invasion of a Dark Phantom, the host will no longer be separated from his area.
During online multiplayer: A dark phantom can no longer be forcibly brought back in some maps.
During online multiplayer: When the player is summoned during a boss battle, the boss will no longer become motionless even after the player is back to his/her world.
The status effects below the stamina gauge will no longer be hidden when opening the top menu with HUD display set to auto.
The voice chat icon will now remain visible when the HUD display is set to "Auto."
Fixed the display of strength level shown in the equipment menu when using two-handed weapon.
Other game balance parameters have been adjusted.
Several game flaws fixed.

>crucifixion woods NG++ for master of rings
>just trying to get by
>get invaded by some fucker wearing black hand chest and some other shit
>spamming the dual katana jumping attack
>hits me every time because he's also teleporting around like a fucking maniac, australian on steroids
>pulls out a parrying dagger and parries me on his first try
>kills me
I don't know anymore

I just give up

Those are some fuckable armpits.

It has parry. It's not the weapon art. Are you blind?

>Fixed when summoning the white phantom NPC under a certain circumstance, the character's collision will properly function nullifying all enemy attacks.
RIP twink runs.

you did ok fast rolling havel man.

wanna know how I know this is bullshit

>>Adjusted the attack power and skills of fist and claw weapons.
>They nerf them

You can still have 13 estus +8 before lothric castle, so it's fine.

any fcs going on?

>dunked

But it was confirmed on plebbit by a bamco rep

Dragon isn't bad.

>still no estoc and dark sword nerf

Well they seem to think they have some duty to wear WOB to help blueberries farm ears, and get pissed at me because I already completed the covenant and still stealing away summons

no im not blind. why would you ask that?

no, the art looked better in my memory

>Adjusted stamina consumption and attack cancel parameters for rapier weapons.

The MLGS shots beams with the charged attack.

The WA is the Bloodborne poke

>Adjusted stamina consumption and attack cancel parameters for rapier weapons.

nonsense, you buff estoc

Because the parry symbol is literally right there and he's using a charged 1HR2.

hopefully this means a delay between r1 swings making it impossible to combo

ah i see

should i do a havel build ?

steamcommunity.com/app/374320/discussions/0/350532795333617493/
get mad chunky monkey

So how are your parries /dsg/?

You DO parry right?

>Fixed when summoning the white phantom NPC under a certain circumstance, the character's collision will properly function nullifying all enemy attacks.
>Fixed the scythe not penetrating shields at close distances.
>Other game balance parameters have been adjusted.
What did they unironically mean by this

I prefer how DaS2 did weapon arts.

Just a nice unique attack attached to L2. No need to be super powerful or attached to a stupid magic bar.