Alright, I've been tipped Yen and Krone before and I recognized that shit at a glance but I'm at a loss here...

Alright, I've been tipped Yen and Krone before and I recognized that shit at a glance but I'm at a loss here, some french guy tipped me this today.
I can't make heads or tails of it, tried matching the alphabet to a country so I could go from there but I can barely make out this squiggly shit let alone pinpoint the currency from the people that speak it.
All I know is, it's a 10 of something, since this is business & finance it seems like the best place to ask.

Here's the other side.

It's a 10 Thai Baht coin.

That's it, thanks for the timely reply famjam, much appreciated.
Why a french guy had Thai money in western Europe I'll never know

Because it looks like a 2 euro coin but its only worth 25 cents. You have been scammed.

At a glance I also thought it was 2 euro, but tips aren't really a lifeline, it's not like I work as a waiter, so no harm no foul, just yet another foreign coin for the meager collection.

It is probably not a scam directed towards you. A lot of vending machines accept 10 baht coins in lieu of 2 euro. Instaprofit.

>A lot of vending machines
funnily enough the machine I tried it on kept spitting it right back

Well, try deposing it in the atm anyways. Let me know the results.

Do atms accept coin deposits in Eurostan?

Well ATMs don't actually. But banks have special machines (kindof like atm's, but only for depositing coins) where you can deposit your coins.

Neat, is it fully automated (like "takes your coins and performs the deposit,") or is it only an automated counter where you have to present a certificate or receipt to a teller?

How do I recognize rare and expensive coins?
Any mental retard can recognize antique coins like ancient roman coins made out of gold and silver, but not everyone can recognize valuable errors, years, specially modified coins.

>how do I obtain vast knowledge
Don't bother with this risk/reward ratio, you'll never find the real rare stuff people actually want without paying appropriately for it.

>.
Why are you on this ATM deposit sidetrack? Don't you think the bank will frown upon your attempted deposit of X number of 10 baht coins into your Euro bank account?

So now they have your name, and they also have the camera footage. You reckon you can make a plausible defense in court?

>super rare euro coins

You're a moron. I was wondering if 's bank was a fully automated unit, or a semi-automated unit. That's my only fucking question, fag.

>moron
no u!

>I was wondering ... fully automated unit, or a semi-automated unit.
Take it to R9K Aspie

Rare Baht, user

>I actually forgot to answer your question.
They are fully automatic, no people involved except you. They have build in cameras and log transactions though.

user, you are full of shit and you are a waste of space.

Can anyone think of a method of arbitrage with these? My interest has been piqued. Maybe using vending machines in Europe, or change back methods ..?