/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

gbatemp.net/threads/release-fire-emblem-fates-custom-paralogues.429952/
youtube.com/watch?v=sROXvzsKYRM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>this early
Why user?

I love Sakura!

Go fuck yourself, trash.

You actually wanted to stay in that meta trash heap that was the last 100 posts?

>people say the birthday threads are cancerous
>the last thread which wasnt a birthday thread was actually the worst of them all

>Kana isnt retarded like her mom
DROPPED

She's so bad at math she needs Siegbert to tutor her, I'd say that's dumb.

Its not setsuna levels of dumb though

what's to dislike about a boy who knows his numbers?

He's ugly and has a shit personality.

>liking Shitgure

Stupid Shitgurecucks, fuck you, he's literally trash, the entire general hates him. Fuck off.

>husbandofags think that their shitty otome bait characters are popular anywhere outside of Japan
(lol

What did he even do? Bare-thin relation to Azura doesn't count. What did HE, as a character HIMSELF, do for you to dislike him?

Shut up fuckboy dont make me put you in The Vat

Cutest family

Fuck off, cuck. He's shit and you're shit. Go fuck yourself.

Shittiest waifu and why is it Azura?

me in corrin

>Shittiest husbando and why is it Shitgure?*

FTFY, we snuffed out the real shitposters, they think they can shift the blame to watercucks because it's so easy and they have the "husbandofags never shitpost!" shield

>gives birth to a blue haired Kana

Cuck.

Wow Corrin, FOUR kids?

He's boring and has gay hair. Also the way you type like a retard makes it clear you're a watercuck

I think it's hilarious that people think old namefags will even come back. Literally not even Belkafag, that's how atrocious this place is now. I'm designating this the cutoff point for any metaposting, we don't need any of that shit in this thread, if you'll forgive my hypocrisy.

Friendly reminder to support your Kamui and Aqua by giving them their fated romance together.

Remember /feg/ this isn't Awakening - you can't fight your FATE.

"You type like a retard!"

He said, as he humbly used the word "watercuck" in a sentence.

Shitgurecucks literally are retarded aren't they.

we NEED new namefags

>10 IP's
>23 posts
Hmmmm... yeah, Watefags would NEVER samefag to keep their early birthday thread shit alive

Shut up Grima. I challenge my Fates!

Are birthday threads inherently cancer, or just people's reaction to them?

Wife.

>you arent a new IP either

uhhhhh

She has two in her belly desu

choose one

>tfw Raddnonymous, Oborofag and Belkafag are gone forever

Never got this meme. Elise looks and acts like a literal child and nobody ever says Elisefags are raising two children.

Bottom left

Everyone is here

I like Hana

WOULDNT HAVE HAPPENED IF WE JUST USED THE FLORA THREAD...

Elisefags don't exist, and neither does Mamui/Elise pairing art.

This desu. We all know Florafriends are proper and don't shitpost.

>Caring about Radd when we've got Knuffle.

Bottom-left.

Do people really get this bootybothered by what the OP image is? Or is it an "in-joke"?

Damnit Lucina, you already stole my vessal from me and now this?

You know they're born to be together - just like you and Robin.

This, Florafriends are comfy and humble.

Japan is the only country that really matters.

Also it's a poll on which character you'd rather marry. You really think you're gonna see all that many guys voting to marry Leo or Ryoma? Or publicly voting to marry Elise?

>Elisefags don't exist
What is Silasfag?

Who the fuck is Knuffle anyways and why the fuck is he namefagging? Usually namefaggots have an excuse.

gbatemp.net/threads/release-fire-emblem-fates-custom-paralogues.429952/

it's a secret to everyone

This general is a hotspot for guys who want to start shit. It could go either way.

No one disliked Lucina though, everyone readily accepted her as canon. There are some stubborn holdouts four years later who just blindly refuse to see the chemistry at work, but they'll relent with time. Give them twenty-five years.

You can genderbend exactly half of the Fates cast.

Who do you choose for ultimate eugenics purposes?

Knuffle is Raddnonymous but better.

>Japan is the only country that really matters
Good joke. Fates sold better in the west than Japan.

>Marry Flora
>Marry Jakob to Felicia
>Dwyer has Flora's hair color
Huh.

Missed the Shining Bow on Nina's paralogue... On a scale from 1-reset, how upset should I be?

youtube.com/watch?v=sROXvzsKYRM

Bottom left is easily the best

Depends on her mom. A magic mom when she's an Adventurer makes her and the Shining Bow very powerful, enough for a reset. But otherwise she won't be able to effectively utilize it.

>Kana has Felicia's hair color

I'm sorry my floradudes, we fought the good fight, but those darn conniving shitgurecucks were just eleven seconds faster, squeezing every last drop out of their birthday cancer

>Fates sold better in the west than Japan.
And? Call me when we get any DLC based around the top characters in the NoA poll.

You would think a love this pure would make for easy acceptance but alas, some people want to fight the canon to their last breath.

One of the older brothers is a must. I gotta get Ryoma and Xandra or Ryoko or Xander to fuck and give the army a supersoldier.

I will decide the destiny. And nothing fate throws at me can change that.

Azura has better chemistry with other guys honestly.

>Fierce Naruto
Delete

Lucia is best girl

G E R O M E
E
R
O
M
E

>what is Silasfag?
A falseflagging shitposter

It's ok user, one day you'll see the light. It's easy to let go and just let destiny happen.

Elincia, please go back to ruling Crimea.

L A U R E N T
A
U
R
E
N
T

Married Lucina's sister Cynthia whom he has better chemistry with, yes

For a supposed watercuck your folder is very light and lacking in variety, like you started it just yesterday

>takumi is basically just severa now
>leo is only irritated that he has small tits
seems legit

If my destiny was to get run over by a car, I wouldn't say hell yeah, hook me up with that dank shit. I'd say hell no, I don't a car to run over me, what the hell? I mean sure, getting run over by Azura would hurt less than getting run over by a car but still.

Well, she's going to be a ninja, like all the good members of my army, so I built her for strength.

Haters gonna hate.

>getting run over by azura

not even meming but I want that

personality or lack thereof has no control over feets

>Not making Naruko and marrying Hinata

Though Sakura works well personality-wise, ironically enough.

Why not build her for mag and have her be a Mechanist?

I like to start a thread off with some gentle imagery user - not every thread can withstand the full force of implied canon.

/v/: Always a food analogy

/feg/: Always a car analogy (???)

Oh god, the fuck is happening in this thread.

I love Pieri and so do you!

Because mechanists aren't ninjas.

I almost made Takumi into one though, not going to lie.

>implied canon
>literally cuddles and sleeps with Kaden in their A-rank (happens even if you're married to her)
>can't recruit all the kids because of the mamui problem
>>>"implied canon"

I will give you my entire water folder and let you go to town with it if you promise to actually use it. From pixiv to tumblr to deviantart to danbooru to gelbooru to random obscure nippon blogs (Im talking tharjafag-tier search dedication) to every fucking thing in-between if you promise to actually use it

I'm here literally every single day so I will know if you commit to your promise.

I thought /feg/ was Pokemon analogies?

Plowing Nowi's tight loli dragonpussy! Going ballsdeep and bottoming out her cute little love canal! Making her reflexively lock her slender legs around your waist! Suckling her puffy, budding nipples! Mercilessly teasing her naked clit with your fingers as you stuff her full of your cockmeat! Inducing her to cum repeatedly while wrapped around your shaft! Muffling her cries of orgasm by fucking her throat with your tongue! Stimulating her cervix directly to make her ovulate for you! Filling her to the brim with your seed! Patting her head and telling her what a sweet girl she is! Having her stroll around the Shepard's camp while dribbling your excess semen down her inner thigh!

The shit from last thread combined with idiots making four fucking threads is leaking into here.

How do we fix Azura as a character?

Happy birthday Shigure

Make her Camilla 2. That's who all the kids like, right?

Either remove her from the game or don't force her on us.

Or better yet, remove Anankos from the plot completely.

I do love Pieri! It's true! It's true!

>MaMU was actually shipped with/got art with many of the girls from Fates
>Mamui gets stuck with his gay rapist lover Niles, or Shitzura, who would rather be molesting Kaden

What a blunder desu