pastebin.com/dqN6XhVp

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rX_zxMq9TMA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do you guys think im cool

>when you want to talk to someone but you just recently added them and you don't know if you are really friends yet and are afraid of being a bother/looking clingy

Why must I be cursed with autism and paranoia?

>this fat sonic autist is getting laid regularly and you are sitting here reading this thread

how do you guys live with yourselves?

who do you want to talk to user?

xth for the meme regime and our beloved king

so is the park getting restored and it being used as Varian's memorial independent events or did the Stormwind top people go "shit our favourite king is dead, might as well patch up this giant fucking hole in the city that's been there for years"

Icy.

I just broke up with my boyfriend and don't want to seem desperate.

Is it a girl? :>

>You wake up in a dimly-lit room
>Ralph is in all directions

What do you do?

Oh guys btw, no flex friday this weekend. Probably the next though, sorry.

Why don't you talk to them then?

If they ll like you they ll keep talking to you and enjoy chatting.

If they don't then, you at least know not to bother with them.

meditate and embrace my inner shitposter

>erping with ralph counts as "getting laid"

>backstabbing beaner disappointing everyone
>again

what a surprise said no one ever lmaoa

Just talk to me, you autistic fuck.

>meme regime cucked froo out of his own flexes

wew lad

Not me, fuck you.

Not going to say

I don't know what they are, but they were fun to talk to when I added them it's just ever since that day they don't log on much and when they do they never message me so I think they just dont want to be bothered.

Because I fear rejection even from anonymous people I just met and I know I shouldn't, but it do.

>erping with your self
how

whoever it is they will probably not mind if you whisper them

might as well say hi

yeah don't bother them
they probably have more important things to do than talk to a loser like you

wrong answer

>fear rejection
But there is no profit in doing nothing, you are just wasting time.

And some ppl might need someone to talk to, you never know.

Alt F4

If they need someone to talk to, why wouldn't they message him then? Is it because they are also as autistic and afraid of talking to people as he is?

Elfbutt

You know mine's better

False claims until posted.

I like that image, nice one :3

Fits my sha priest

Depends, are they like me or are they Dom tops :3?

Else just close the lights and sleep because there is nothing we can do to each other as sub bottoms :/

Pretty much, either they are just worried of the same thing or they are just normies with many friends :p

Honestly, it is better to have good friends than "friends" that just talk to you envy once in a blue moon.

fuck off meme regime

>join minnow fishing party
>spend 30 minutes in
>win loot roll on both sea turtle and riding turtle
>leave

Rng is a dick considering i just came back to wow mid last month and there has been people farming this shit all fucking expansion

You're a worgen.

You're such an ass.

Quests in WoW are so shit. I wish they were more like the ones in runescape. You actually feel like you're playing a character with interactive chat with multiple dialogue options, they have puzzles which make them more engaging then "kill 10 enemies" or "collect 6 herbs". Of course there's always the problem that people will just look up how to do quests like that but it can't be helped, and it would still be more fun then WoW quests. There's nothing fun or interesting about reading a long dialogue box, doing some mundane task, and turning it in. Unfortunately WoW has been around so long and is so big I don't think they'll ever rework the thousands of existing quests.

The problem is that RuneScape's quest system works more as storyline progression and has several arcs which feels more organic. In WoW you're just pushed along from menial task to menial task, only to become the hero at the end of the expansion and eventually pushed back into menial tasks for the beginning of the next expansion.

Also Jagex humor is top-tier.

I used to be like you. Just fucking do it already. If you want to say something or talk to someone then do it, don't hold it in and think about it and stress over it. Just take your filter off and say whatever comes to mind. You will know if you hit a limit or start to bug someone, they will make it clear, and that's when you stop. And the more you do it the more you will learn about this kind of thing. You don't stop yourself before you've even started, and don't assume you know what people want or are thinking until you've talked to them. Just stop thinking so much about it, turn your brain off and start typing. If you have to psyche yourself up to do it then you're fucking up.

>Tfw voting for Hillary just to pis of trump faggots
I really hope she wins so I can see all those tears.

>strike force attacking the enemy's main invasion point is "menial tasks"

how many times have you been concussed today?

This picture makes me regret the skin tone I picked

At least now I have an excuse to make another cute nelf

Don't worry, she will, it is in the plan.

Just like the first furfag president will arrive at 2050 ;^)

never read the comics, why does everyone hate this guy?

Because eye looks ugly as fag, and look at those disgusting abdominal strain showing, way below 20% fat
Disgusting ewwww D:

Is WoW pvp still as shitty as it was in 2015?

youtube.com/watch?v=rX_zxMq9TMA

Has Blizzard made any battlegrounds better than the 11 year old Warsong Gulch and Arathi Basin yet?

He was an even worse Mary Sue than Thrall

he's a mary sue who can suddenly wield the powers of every school of magic and is a third orc, human, and draenei and also the heir to be the guardian of tirisfal

Gisco stop forcing this 20% meme you fat sonic autist

Try to stop me faggot skellington

~~ ATTENTION /WOWG/, LISTEN UP ~~

Since Nizbun has recently come out and outted the Meme Regime as the creators of the "Ralph" persona, I propose a new game. Every single time there is a "Ralph" post the thread must try to come together and try to guess which member of the meme regime is posting as "Ralph". If they guess correctly the Meme Regime must come forth and cease posting at once.

Sound good?

Can anyone help me out here?

I'm a shitter that wants to get these heirloom trinkets from mythic dungeons. I simply can't meet the 720+ requirements to join pugs and I figure I'm better off forming my own so people can't bully and kick me.

What do I need to know? I'm an okay player but I've never done a mythic dungeon, and the requirements people give for them I fear they've got shit akin to heroic/mythic raiding involved. I just want to be prepared. Can anyone offer some advice on how I set up groups for these, what I should know to successfully complete them, and any other useful info? I'm at a loss here.

first question, yes.
second question, no.

Icy.

that was too easy

Mythics are easily doable around 700. The fights dont change aside from things actually do something aside from tickle you> Also some classes have easier time getting into pug groups

Yeah, he is so desperate to avoid the "Ralph btfoed me" with this meme.

You just be really desperate.

Best pet to use the ultimate battle stone on? Will be my only 25

>strike force attacking the enemy's main invasion point is "menial tasks"
It is when the quest is purely to kill 8 mobs, colelct 8 scraps or whatever then report back.
WoW quests are not fun at all, everyone agrees I dunno why you're even arguing.

I like big Orc dicks in me

I bet this was Nizbun

Gisco...

Are they so doable that a group of literal who shitters could do them?

I go to LFG tab and the average group is looking for 720+

My highest geared character is 695. Can I get a group of similar people (lets say 690+, maybe 680+) and still clear these and get trinkets or am I just asking for wipe a thons?

0 reason you arent 700 right now

>Tfw no bara Orc husbando to drill me.

>resubbed 2 weeks ago
>20k apexis per 705
>aside from that, only pvp gear reaches 700 or above
Only 1 reason user, I'm not a pvper in any sense of the word

Yeah but Me'dan is cute.
Even if his backstory which is fucking retarded.

Gisco, just stop it, we know you want to get fucked by orcs but that is NSFW.

then just kill NPCs in ashran retard

And get my 700 gear one artifact fragment at a time? No thanks.

This game is fun

I mean sure if you're looking solely at the objectives of individual quests they're boring as shit but usually there's a lot more going on than just the one quest that gives more context to the situation
and back in MoP they added quests that had multiple stages of objectives so you aren't just killing shit or looting objects in any order you fancy and they continued quests of that style into WoD and almost definitely they're going to be in Legion

>events
>faction bosses
>repeatable quests that give you 750 conq points

I'm not a serious PVPer but holy shit you must be retarded if you don't know how Ashran works

I know how Ashran works well enough to know that its probably the least efficient way to ever farm gear. You're literally playing russian roulette with there mere possibility of getting a piece of gear.
>join ashran
>your faction is literally feeding the other faction gear
>wait 5 minutes
>leave
>repeat
I did this for over 6 straight hours on sunday. Its literally russian roulette. You might get lucky and get a gear run, but most of the time you'd do better to put a bullet in your own skull.

so loo for a premade on your faction you retard

Its LITERALLY the most efficient way to gear up. You were doing it wrong, kill yourself

When you buy time in the wrong region.

who is ready for this new launcher :D?

looks good

Teach me how to exploit to get really giant, gigabear!

Yeah because I can't convince a mythic dungeon premade with my heroic wotlk/cata raid achieves to bring me, I'm really going to convince a bunch of pvp shitcunts that I'm going to be worth having in their ashran premade.

>Tfw male panda warriors are always so sexy in plate armor
Tfw no chubby bara manly warrior homo dom top husbando

Oh I just found his image funny from Twitter and posted here, you should ask him in game, I ve seen that he spends a lot of time near goldshire inn outside, I am sure you can send him a message to chat about that

>all these shitposts

Does no one actually discuss the game?

I do
Why are you posting best Disney Princess?

>You were good in wrath/cata but can't even get into a mythic dungeon
You must be retarded.

What is the easiest mythic dungeon for shitters such as myself to farm for trinkets?

Seems like they went to sleep, lets post about spriests in legion and how fucked we are because we have only 1 cc and one defense xD

Let's hope we have retarded damage to compensate for that.

Does the malefic warlock helm even do the idle wings animation any more? I have literally never seen the wings come out unless I was jumping, and I straight up stared at my unmoving character for 30 minutes one day.

I basically am for this expansion. I come back, everything's different. I don't know how shit works anymore. Pls no bully ; ;

Everbloom, Auchindoun.

Look at WW monks. Literally NO change.

Ok here you go.
roxxsraiders.ventrilo3.com
That's the alliance premade vent, you can figure out how to join it with a bit of googling. As for the horde one, that's more easily found on google too. And there's no "elitist" frame of mind I assure you, you can be in WoD questing greens, groups like that are made for gearing, there's no requirement besides being level 100.

Beta casters feel gimped.
Let's hope Live doesn't keep it feeling weak.

What skin color did you pick?

Past expac achievements unless they're cutting edge from MoP don't mean anything because of how different the game is, Ashran roulette only exists if you don't join premades that have 0 entry requirement other than to go on vent and get the password.

>a caster is squishy
what a novel idea

Just one of the normal fleshtones. Second to last in the list I think.
>$25 to change skin tone when everything else can be changed in game
For what purpose...

Casters seem like it is gonna be the only non brainless classes in pvp.

>don't touch most gap closers or high melee damage
>remove gap openers and cc from casters
>make everything hardcasted
Honestly, I assume that they are doing this for some dragonhero reason and intend to fix everything by playing with the stat template in pvp.

Which means casters will be unplayable in open world pvp, and might suck at arenas because unless you boost stats to retarded degrees, casters will have major problems with any form of cc and interrupt which lets you do no damage or do anything...

Guys, what are viable money making methods, since I am thinking of maybe hopping back in game, but I don't want to use actual money, so I'd like know if I could be able to get money for the sub by playing, is it possible?

>frost dk meleefag detected

I have no problem with casters being squish and easy to kill with a few hits.

I have a problem with their damage being just as pathetic.

I don't usually PvP. But I was planning on trying it out this expansion.

Farm pets, farm cata heroic raids, play on AH.

>mythic dungeon
>700+ ilvl and know fight
>no pvp or kick
wat actually do?

Imagine if we had to spend money to change our hairstyles?

Some games do that.
As shitty as it is that Blizzard charges money for changing skin color, it could be worse.

Thankfully all one needs to really focus on is the skin color of their toon in the char creation. The rest are changeable with gold.

Make your own group.