/fgog/ Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Shuten-Doji gacha until 15.6]
- Limited 5* assassin Shuten-Doji
- Event CEs
- 3* Benkei CE: blocks debuffs (1 time) | gourd drops (+1)
- 4* Kiyo CE: +25% damage against males | debuff success rate +12% | gourd drops (+2)
- 5* Tamamo CE: NP gain +20% | gain 3 crit stars every turn | gourd drops (+3)

>[Story half ap quests till 8.6]
- Oni event requires you to complete America

>[Oni raid event until 15.6]
- Raid boss Berserker Ibaraki
- 5* assassin Shuten-Doji temporarily added to gacha
- Event CEs help to defeat Ibaraki; Ushi can be purchased from the shop, Kintoki is part of the damage reward pool - both can be dropped from 1-3 BP quests
- 5* Ushi CE: Quick cards +10% | upon death: ally Quick cards +10% | damage vs. Ibaraki 100% (self)
- 5* Kintoki CE: NP charge +30% | battle start: +15 stars (1 time) | Party ATK (includes support) +50%
More information can be found @fgo_english
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160531.php

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- Siegfried, Spartacus, Stheno, Darius, Memeaxe, Kintoki, Nero, Gilgamesh, Saber Lily, and David have lvl. 10 bonds now
- Stay away from cheatAPK, as damage is being tracked

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

news.fate-go.jp/2016/eauic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

news.fate-go.jp/2016/eauic/

I love you Gilgamesh!

I love my snakefu.

Xth for best Reichsführer.

LETS END THIS BROTHER NERO

I'm here for cute kouhais

Not canon anymore.

>Bride in America and Bride you summon are different
That doesn't make any sense though, they're both pulled from the throne and according to the throne Bride is her own unique aspect of Nero that didn't participate in Extra

So it makes no sense for her to remember shit about Extra in America unless Nasu went back on what he said when he was shilling Nero Bride to begin with

I will never understand Japan and their shit-taste for nazi things.

>That doesn't make any sense though

Its the way it is though, according to Nasu. Maybe he just wanted to shill the new design in American, and didn't realize how it created a small contradiction.

Why is that? Did they remove the consume?

I love my emperor!

Hoping that Ibaraki will be free Berserker and that the next gacha has Li Shuwen in it.

I can feel Fue's need to draw some tender love making vanilla doujin of Boudica, but he just can't. The poor dude.

Because it's cute.

Nazi paraphernalia is Veeky Forums and /k/ as fuck. I would make love to some of those guns.

I wonder if Clownfag is alright, he hasn't posted in a while.

Sita when?

Or, he changed his mind and Nero Bride isn't just for Guda like he claimed.

He just did it for the sales and once he got them he stopped giving a fuck about pretending and went back to her being Hakunos. That's why she's advertised in Extella despite "being for Guda" because she's actually Hakuno's.

Nobu a CUTE.

I love Shuten!

Go to discord and ask him?

Feels like right after this event, the next new thing will be a random "Here's three new servants gatcha" like when they first released Fergus and Diarmund, rather than a full event.

Seems like we're due for one of those again.

Hell ,no. I agree that the design is good, but their symbolism alone makes me despise it.

What's your problem with nazis?

>Or, he changed his mind and Nero Bride isn't just for Guda like he claimed.

Clearly he didn't, since he said that after writing America, and Nero in your myroom does not remember Extra. You're reaching, but no the original statement that your Nero Bride is only for you, and doesn't have memories for Extra is still true. He didn't retcon it or anything, or else Nero Bride in your room would be referencing Tamamo or someone.

Never

She is too busy slicking to her husband being fucked.

>symbolism
Most Nazi referencing shit Japan does has no legitimate Nazi symbols at all though.

Unless you just mean muh shoah, can't have military uniforms because feelings.

Her bio does reference Tamamo though, so you're already wrong.

>By no means, it is not like there were feelings of rivalry towards the new Skill of the blue, fox-ears Caster.

Koreans got mad about the costume

You don't know shit about real history, do you?

Korea is the tumblr of the Orient.

I don't remember ever seeing that Rama x Astolfo picture on pixiv

Since when has japan ever given a shit about what korea thinks?

preview

Maintenance soon?

Perfect. At last the nips will be able to datamine Ibaraki in full

Some speculation is that they pretended to be Japanese and shove the complaints on the Extella or TM twitter page

Since now apparently.

They pretended to be Japanese fans when they wrote in complaining, if I recall.

>"A book loving a person...Do you find that strange? No, it is not strange at all, right? As we speak, there is a book that is in love with a person right here! You and I, Alice, are the greatest couple, master!"
This game is for pedophiles

Politics aside, they dressed sharply.

However, I don't really understand why it was made a costume, but I'm willing to bet that Nasu or Takeuchi just thought it would look cool.

It's GIlgamesh. It's funny.

Please add something in pokedex

>Japanese game endorses pedophilia
WOW
STOP THE PRESSES
WHAT AN UNPRECEDENTED EVENT

The outfit somehow fits him because of his personality and actions in Fate.

How could you not love salior moon book?

Should have made it for Seiba. My sides would have exploded.

Post more.

Their cause. And their methods.

I'm not talking about literal symbols. I'm talking about their meaning as a whole. The swastika is missing but this is clearly similar to a nazi uniform. Search for 'SS Wafen Uniforms' and you'll see.

A bit. Why?

>>"A book loving a person..."
>A book
>loving a book is pedophile

post kintokis

Fuck off CC-C fag

If they had done this, people wouldn't complain at all.

Nero Bride does reference Tamamo though, the Nero Bride you have that is. Why would that be if Nasu really didn't change his mind?

>The swastika is missing but this is clearly similar to a nazi uniform.
And? It's a very well designed uniform and the character is both imperial and a dick. It's a cheeky alt costume.

WW2 was 70 years ago, people can have character dress up however they please.

Germany was no more evil than the allies in WW2, in fact they were arguably less so. Do some research on the war outside kosher TV and history books.

>can consistently clear 3 BP now
Still no Shuten though.

#FreeNaziGil

By being the aggressor they're automatically more at fault

Nice

He can just do what Takeda Hiromitsu did and reuse the same character design in an h-manga, changing only the name of her.

more

Considering the bullshit they had to go through after WW1, I don't blame them for it at all.

>aggressor
>what are the previous decades of antagonism
It's all historical context.

>Kintoki3

Where the FUCK is 2 and 1?

Another war where fundamentally they were the aggressive agent

Will she be a 3* Archer?

shishou!

Are Kintoki and Tamamo the new Vlad and Nero?

>Evil
>When they tried to eradicate the world of evil

>Germans
>fundamentally they were the aggressive agent
>in world war fucking one
Holy shit dude read a book

'sup newfag

I know it's well designed. But the game will be released outside of Japan too. Even if the Japanese were not affected by it, it is not like everyone has forgotten the deal with the Nazis.

I'm fully aware of it. I condemn all of them.

Thanks.

I'm not new just asking since they hardly get as much comics together as Vlad and Nero.

She is like 5 years old for fucks sake.

Nice delusion you pedophile

Most people are indoctrinated about what went down. Just yelling to read a book won't help, since they won't do it.

Not true at all. You really do know nothing but the pro-allied propaganda you regurgitate.

>Normal panties on Scat
Doesn't suit her at all.

2lewd4bluboard

Fuck off nazicuck

She's not any age, although if she was an age she'd be probably over two hundred at this point since she's a pretty old book.

This heroic spirit has no physical form, its just a living reality marble that takes on the form of its master. For certain reasons in FGO she chose to appear as her older master, rather than looking like Gudako in the story.

These Scathach fanarts are getting more and more disgusting

So I should max Ko-Gil's skills 1>3>2 right?

Compelling argument you got there, faggot.

I'm scared I might end up loving her back and putting it in her. She doesn't even know what a d is.

Nursery Rhyme is the hopes and dreams of children she takes the form of the master who summons her she was so fond of Alice in Extra that she automatically transforms intoher image but she has no age she's a fable a book.

>being allied with Austria-Hungary and encouraging their aggression on Serbia
>not being part of the aggressors
Wew Wew Wew

Not my fault wilhelm was a paranoid retard

>people died almost a century ago
>this means you can never, ever depict generic styles used by a military that the vast majority of those who used it were normal people
WW2 games are made every year. There are hundreds of books, tv shows, movies and so on that use Nazi iconography, and many of them have Nazis who are pretty decent people appear.

Gils first appearance in the series is attempting to genocide the planet, they aren't putting fucking Buddha in it.

>but Israel will be triggered
Who fucking cares?

>people ignoring treaty of versailles and believing jewish lies

/reddit/ pls

Her real form is the book anyway, the loli form is just a projected image. The book is just living out the fantasy of being a human.

Don't be a pussy, at least post link.

Charisma > Charm > Golden Rule

Ko-Gil's NP generation feels a lot lower than adult Gil's, so he doesn't benefit from Golden Rule nearly as much. It's still good, but I've learned to love the Charm this event. Stunlock some fools.