/ddg/ - Dragon's Dogma General

This game is so fucking dead edition.
>503 players ingame
steamdb.info/app/367500/

Tips for new players
You can change vocations at level 10 at the Gran Soren inn or BBI.
Character appearance can be changed later on.
You don't need pawns, but they help.
Don’t miss your sidequests: dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Side_Quest_Progression
Further info on "Must Do" sidequests: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qS9A47duONEwozGu8A6_oX_HyCxgBwbquGmlZqEQqqg/edit?usp=sharing
Make sure you understand the romance system before you get too far: dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Beloved

>Wiki you lazy shit
dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon's_Dogma_Wiki

==================================================

>NEW /ddg/ Pawn Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/156IeHCRWMcCTU4nkIIwGgjVBetjVu47C9TvAlAc5HUY/edit?usp=sharing

>Stat Growths
dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Stat_Growths

>RC Calculator
opsc.dark-arisen.com/calculator.php?cmd=calculate

>In-depth Beginner/Advanced Player Guide and FAQ
docs.google.com/document/d/17Avxu-W6BCjDrglXtHg8Z3sKB_z_5tlWhV1Vmf_YWHw

> Old /ddg/ Pawn Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/150pTBJ-IJ8ktH3mzObUI5pA4Rzsh88rfgFpwZf9wxe8/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Character Creator Sliders
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QfNzxImmAvPk0jUhfKdyjxwUBg8OUl9iQhLMBL_pEl8/edit?usp=sharing

>Current mods available
pastebin.com/jcbPgLdj

>Collection of small mods (model/color swaps etc.)
piratepad.net/ep/pad/view/ro.uXOgwZkXAy5/latest

>Hotkey Script for PC Players
pastebin.com/7gju0zt8

>Modding on console and old pawns
pastebin.com/NMTBXnxA

>Guide to get DDO
pastebin.com/hywvK0qT

>DDO Beginners Guide
pastebin.com/xgzbcXNg

>Screenshot Guide
pastebin.com/6YtfNbcb

>Make webms
pastebin.com/4ipnGRND

>[un]official Steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/postsliders

Previous Thread:

I'm gonna impregnate all the female arisens!

Does Impact or Emphasis work on Magick Bow skills?

How about an orgy with only Arsiens?

that's great too

Technically Emphasis should work, although I tested Conservation with a Magick Bow and it didn't.

Guys I hate to say it but I think we may just be best off letting the thread stay gone for a while. Atleast until /ddg/ pops up on the summer sale.

I know, it makes us sad too.

Where do I go to plow thicc pawns?

I know this is a long shot but is there anyway to connect online or use another player's pawn if you're playing DDDA that is pirated?

Oh welp

No

ded

>something told me that this world had changed
What did it mean?

Is that guy who was doing model/texture edits still around?

Fuck off.

Just drop your request and wait for a reply.

actual previous thread

damn, sleepy today

Wow, that'd be sweet

Slightly thinner(as in, width, not thickness) bottom flaps for the Animistic Robe would be great, how it sticks to the legs while walking/running is really odd looking

pic related for reference

?

Also
Hi /ddg/

>impregnating my waifu

I'll break you.

hello, freckles

What's good?

I have no toilette paper but need to take a dump. Wat do?

Just do it

>toilette

Type in American you fucking commie.

lol those edits. I should plug my tablet back in once in awhile.

They were great

thanks

I'm sorry to see it go but I think the same. I forgot to bump the thread a few times and it was gone. Maybe it's time to give it a break for a little bit, it was a great ride, but dragging on threads with nothing but bump posts is just depressing.

I agree, but we should wait at least until the E3 before letting the general die.
There's still hope for DD2.

How do you use Lyncean Sight to take screenshots of pawns?

I got this one by complete accident but remember seeing them on console way back when

>There's still hope for DD2
>There's still hope
>hope

>dragging on threads with nothing but bump posts is just depressing.

I like making dumb screen shots and making /ddg/ happen, it's pleasant to actively love a game I like. Passively posting in a general is not fun, except maybe to conform to something you enjoy. When there is nothing left to conform too you would be depressed, yes.

Try aiming at something then pausing the game. You should be able to move the camera like you're moving your line of sight.

On my game, I don't know why but it will not save the shot normally when I do that. So I use f12 after hitting the button on the controller.

If pawns are in your line of sight during a zoom, they get cross-hatched out of existence though

You just need more distance or to use Instant Reset.

Be near a pawn, use zoom shot, point it somewhere like the floor. Then cancel zoom shot with Instant Reset, and pause the game quickly.

Another tactic is to have your pawn on a ledge that they cannot cross while you are on another ledge, creating distance. The houses in gran soren are good for this.

hope for E3!!!!!!!!!

Bump

I'm not saying that we should kill the thread off permanently right now, just that we should give it a break until the summer sale. It's only a few weeks away.

A break instead of permadeath sounds good. I'd be fine with returning sometime around the 23rd or whenever it starts.