flockmod.com/dsg
strawpoll.me/10408168
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/37998
strawpoll.me/
youtube.com/watch?v=xI4Iw22-ZLQ
steamcommunity.com/id/EremitaVictor/
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/38020
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Adjusted stamina consumption and attack cancel parameters for rapier weapons.
>Adjusted the attack collision for the washing pole weapon.

Holy shit they actually did it

YOU, YOU
THAT NO PICKLE PEE
THAT NO PUMP A RUM

Could someone drop me a ring of blades +2 in scholar? sm is around 1.6m

No crutch is safe.

Offensive miracles when

What SL is the Nippon meta for DaS3?

Sign's down

Posting this over from the last thread.

If they make the Dark or Lord of Hollows endings canon, I'd like to believe that the Gods would become even more like the dragons in the eyes of the hollows.

>Faith magic (god worship) is considered taboo and heretical because the gods kept the dark/hollows out of power in the first place
>People study faith in hopes of becoming more like the gods
>The descendants of gods need to live in hiding, protected and worshipped by their secretive followers.

Perhaps somewhere along the line, the stories of old will become mixed up, and crossbreeds and dragons will be considered on the same level as the old gods.

The highest.

>die 20 times to the first 3 alone

please

>If they make the Dark or Lord of Hollows endings canon
no they wont you cuck

try killing them one at a time

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63
>DSCM - manually connect to specific players
youtube.com/watch?v=cvII-WJWo5s

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub
>How to get autosummon covenants to work on PC:
steamcommunity.com/app/374320/discussions/0/357286119111456394/

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>/dsg/ Player List
pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
>/dsg/ Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral
>Draw
doodleordie.com/r/darksouls
imgur.com/a/XhBxC (DeS)
collageanon.imgur.com/
flockmod.com/dsg

I find it odd how "angels" would be considered heretical in Lothric. What were the angels? Why would creatures commonly associated with light be considered wrong?

Could the angels be something like the Darklurker from Dark Souls 2?

Been ringing my bell for awhile now on my Virtual Boy

Psssword is: You didn't tell us your platform or even where you are you, you stupid-ass mother fucker.

Lothric didn't like it when Frampt came and asked him to throw himself in a fire.

What are some meta weapon wich are infusable?

>cuck
Someone's grumpy.

strawpoll.me/10408168
strawpoll.me/10408168
strawpoll.me/10408168
strawpoll.me/10408168

Event poll

You know very well that's what I tried.

IS THIS A DICK?
lothric is an angelic heretic though?

Carthus Curved Sword
Red Hilted Halberd
Astora GS
Estoc and Darksword

pc and anywhere

can someone with strong magic or something please help me kill havel?

pc sl74 +9 weapon

Ty for this, couldn't see thread because cancer tripfag made it

WHAT IS THIS THING?

Made me chuckle.

a meme

Apparently someone in Lothric had visions of angels, and they ended up starting a civil war between angel worshipers and those who stuck with their three pillar philosophy (knights, sorcerers, and something else I forget)

Pilgrim butterfly

I want Laurentious to give me a hug...

try running far away with one

I don't mind a solid death from an invader who isn't a faglord.

Guy came in wearing full Kirk's and slapped the shit out of the blue who came to defend me, used his WA with expert timing, pulled off a fantastic parry on my roll-slash to finish me, and just stood there after I died. No gesture, nothing.

More importantly, why do they still spawn in the Dragonslayer Armour arena if you fight it early?

Very silly.

Are ranged and magic builds viable in this game? Haven't started playing yet, but after the playing the every souls game previously as well as bloodborne, I would like to try ranged, or magic, if it's doable.

Magic is doable, though you won't be having fun until end game.

Haven't tried range builds yet, not sure if they're workable.

POST SL1 BUILDS

Of all the magic type builds (magic/pyro/faith/dark) which one is the most fun, pvp and co-op wise.

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/37998

>"Hey /dsg/, what do you think of my build? Anyone up for an FC?"

>fucking 120fags
>t. reddit
vig
>Lucifer !!ss9GITmavRN
>a chug is a chug :^)
>>using a crutch
>dragonsis
>strawpoll.me/
>WORKING
>AS
>INTENDED

>Pilgrim_butterfly.jpg

Priestess ring, favor, chain, Lloyd
Astora straight

To use? I think magic, effective? I guess pyro, faith is ok, dark kinda sucks, I've gone throught he game and ng+2 with all except dark, still doing that one.

Ranged is viable, if not a little monotonous. You basically do a quality build with Composite for close range, Dragonrider for sniping, and Pharis' for bosses (WA helps with big targets). Hawk Ring/Feather Arrows help keep damage at range at a premium. Onislayer isn't bad either.

Crossbows are too weak and slow except for Avelyn, which is annoyingly ammo hungry. Although the new patch should make it much more fun to use!

Playing with no melee at all really changes how you approach the game and I enjoyed it, although I might dabble in pyromancy if I decide to do it again, just for variety and to help make some bosses and areas less tiresome.

Alright, thanks!

>the new patch should make it much more fun to use
I fucking hope so.
>60 max exploding bolts, only 30 on you at once

Thanks! Yeah, kind of getting tired of melee, so I figured I would try a ranged or magic build, and from your response and another user's response, I see that both are viable.

This shit will be way more viable if they really do up the max carry ammo. Hopefully they phrased it correctly and it's not just an increase to your storage box.

youtube.com/watch?v=xI4Iw22-ZLQ

>rushing up for the ladder away from pussy rats
>not even drop attacking from the ladder which would easily wipe out half the rats
>dagger
>memestus offhand

lmfao!

Sounds like someone's salty about getting hornet parried :^) Maybe you should invest less in quality and more in actual ability

Time your strike

You can stunlock them to death if you get the first hit in, without a scratch

Holy shit these threads got slow which is a good thing, did Overwatch kill em?

Anyway, I haven't been playing for a while, how is the PvP? Still filled with Dark Swords/Estocs?
Are you still unable to get summons?

Reading the patch notes, the MLGS seems to have gotten a well deserving buff, is it strong now?

its night time you bum

we're discussing the game in a different place to get away from faggots like lucy or post your steamid and I'll give you a link

Post your sl 80 meta build

steamcommunity.com/id/EremitaVictor/

>tfw can't make an SL80 build to play with because everyone is levelling higher even in dsg fight clubs
faggots the whole lot of you

>anime avatar
no chance mate

I was just joking you absolute madman

Oce should have pulled out the Moonlight blade after he crushes little Oce.

Ludwig homage, plus it would have made the fight better.

Big monsters swinging swords are the best fights

Bummer, should have seen it coming

What is this about a different place away from Lucy?

Just realized.

MLGS is great
estoc and darkswords still do stupid high damage

i assume the autosummon covs have improved but are still terrible, already got my swordgrass/ears/dregs so haven't bothered with it since

dueling is ok because people seem pretty likely to use interesting weapons (atleast at SL100), invasions are almost always ganks so invade places like Archdragon and have drakeblood/havel blow them up

whats this sekrit circlejerk ehy?

So, Blessed Weapon and Blessed infusions are both shit, right?
Unusable?
No matter how many points I spend in Faith?
Then how the FUCK am I supposed to be a holy warrior? Lightning? That shit is for slaying Dragons.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a name when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your name when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a name when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

k

posted in the dead thread oops

build can be done more effectively with a different class because i thought i would invest in some spells too but ended up not doing that

>HEY!

Does weapon buffs add flat bonus damage or does it scale with your stats?

Scales with your stats

Blessed weapons and infusions are useful only if you want to (ab)use ring swapping with lloyd's shield ring.

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/38020
What do you guys think

we could secretly move to /bbg/, almost nobody posts there so I doubt lucy even goes there anymore because he can't attentionwhore

thought about prisoner's chain? probably worth at SL30?

Isn't /bbg/ for PS people though?

elemental buffs scale with the catalyst which scales with your int/fai
blessed weapon scales with the weapon's ar
carthus rouge scales with luck
the other resins don't scale i think

it depends

warcry & blessed weapon scale with the weapon's AR
others don't

unless you mean caster buffs in which case ofcourse they scale with the respective caster stats

doesn't stop lucy from being here

one of the best rings in th egame

can someone with strong magic or something help me kill havel?

pc sl74 +9 weapon

You're pathetic.

>using magic against the one guy determined to fuck up magic hard
how do you think this will turn out for you?

Location/pass

yeah i just haven't felt like getting it yet, would replace the life ring

mostly invading in the catacombs and baiting people into falling off of ledges and such so i don't often have to do a lot of fighting. but when i do i bait attacks and punish with crossbow until it seems they run out of estus

pretty much just try to make people angry at me, gotten me some decent fanmail. once from a group of 4 that all R1 spammed themselves off the bridge ladder simultaneously

Use tears of denial

user, pls no bully, we are all friends here.

I would help you m8 but I play on PS4
btw I think his armor is very resistant to magic, actually, but don't quote me on that.

Prisoners chain is a good ring, if you have low VIG. At high levels of VIG diminishing returns start to kick in, which combined with extra damage dealt to you makes prisoners chain not worth it. At high levels of VIG ring of favour +2 and life ring +3 are the best choices for increasing your health, because they add a certain procentage of your total health and do not directly increase vig.

He goes there just as much as here.

he two shots me, only 50% of his attacks can be parried, all of his attacks have the exact same starting animation but all have different timings. and he takes no damage from my my +9 weapon. i think its pretty reasonable to co-op him.

i know hes resistant to sorcery but maybe dark or lightning or something.

password is 7777 im at the top of the ladder

On the way

Use a long weapon to outrange him. I used a black knight glaive +5 to kill him. Just stay out of his range and attack him before hyperarmor kicks in. In the first stage just parry him to death. In the second just our of his range and poke him.

Except members of three pillars are protecting the upper levels of Archives.
Angelic faith was only outlawed for a common folks. It never went anywhere, it was protected by Oceiros most likely and behind closed doors of Archives they continued worship of all things heretical. They even captured Gertrude in a bird cage.

thanks mate

>shitter with SS
>parry him four times
>he spam R1 nine times in row
>he catch my third roll
>third fuckin roll
Why are we still playing this shit?

seeing people try to roll away too late into a backstab animation is hilarious

>Why are we still playing this shit?
But I'm not.

FC when

What the hell was he thinking?

Give me some weapon suggestions for a SL 20 build please. People are a bit panicky sometimes and just run away a lot, so need a good catching up weapon, been using pole and estoc with some firebombs. Then there's the issue of fighting 2-3 people and getting stunlocked, is there a point to get some hyper armor weapon for this? I can't invest too much into str for the bit fat weapons (started Mercenary).
I'm also looking for a high crit weapon for ripostes, what's good with not insane stat req?

I'm through the game already so got all rings and weapons etc available.