/nsunsg/

NEW super ultimate naruto sempai general

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>Naruto Abridged Series (best re-write):
overloke.imgur.com/

>Screenshot album
imgur.com/a/tiAWA/all

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA/edit#

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

old thread:

I didn't even realise the old image limit had been reached. Or that you had made this thread.

SUPER dead.

I miss Rinfag

I wonder if he WAS an actual person, or if the bot malfunctioned or was stopped or something.

It's your fault too.
If we would make tournaments and shit and not just talk about this dead franchise maybe we would get somewhere.

>byakugan can see through trees
>byakugan can see through clothes

this is cannon, right?

It is. Neji used it several times.

The world may never know.

RtN Neji had the right mind to use the Byakugan for it's true potential.

Well then why won't you get to it?

>Orochimaru is obsessed with capturing the Sharingan
>Jiraiya, once he understands its potential, becomes obsessed with capturing the Byakugan
Pottery.

It's never gonna get anywhere. We're hanging on by a thread as it is, and the best we can hope for - unless we get an influx of people from /a/, NarutoForums or Facebook - is holding the status quo.

I still believe this is why Hinata went for Naruto, when she could see things all the others couldn't, Sai's implication about his dick size be damned

You mean Hunger Games shit?

Yeah, no.

Naruto hero arena Warcraft 3 custom games night when?

Sure, as soon as they get a spectator mode going for this game

I don't get it?

hes retarded thats all

You're retarded.

how is a Veeky Forums nsuns4 inhouse tournament "hunger games shit"
you fucking retard

How about you go fuck yourself? And your mother too.

not even worth a reply

Same to you.

@144743708
baited for another easy (You)

You're both retarded. There's like a Hunger Games generator somewhere around that you can pop in names and shit and it runs through simulations as to who wins and how.

Quite why anybody would find this interesting to watch is anyone's guess.

STOP FIGHTING WE HAVE TOO LITTLE POSTERS AS IS TO BE ANTAGONIZING EACH OTHER

no shit
see
how does this imply anything but a simple inhouse tourney
which could be fun and im down

Reminder that it will never happen as long as you don't sign the petition.

Because watching names flash up on a screen is boring as fuck.

Someone actually did their own tournament AGES back, with all the AI characters fighting each other, and streamed every fight. I fucking wish I hadn't been on mobile data and could've watched them all, because people lost their shit - apparently there were some amazing matches.

I forget who won, but I think Third Raikage A got pretty high up there.

Temari won, no?

holy FUCK you retard
how many times do i have to tell you
a
nsuns4
tournament
between
players
from
this
general
not the hunger games generator shit

how fucking retarded can you be to get "hunger games generator" from "tournament"
do you not know what a fucking tournament is or are you being retarded on purpose

We aren't the same person.

Looks like you're the retard here.

that just means theres two people who don't know what a inhouse is

Something like that. I remember it being a really unexpected outcome because several Uchiha Fucking Shits got knocked out REALLY early.

Are you ? Cause I was explaining the Hunger Games thing.

How would we even set up a tournament? We're across the world, and we're all too lazy to actually get anything sorted for realsies.

Your idea will always be dead in the water.

MAKE AMEGAKURE GREAT AGAIN
A
G
A

I'm onto it, believe me

add people on steam, use the steam group, and set up a simple bracket with challonge
its not that hard

No.

Huh?

Like 80% of the people would flake out because we are just not a reliable bunch of people.

R20 GM seems to have enough issues trying to fucking get FOUR people on a semi-consistent basis. God help you if you try to organise an entire tournament.

nagato literally maga'd ame
desu
i think hes more fitting for the maga hat

I wanna play a Sambo Uchiha!

Ame plays a decent-sized part in my storyline

Lord Zed, the current ruler, may not be quite what he seems...

Speaking of Amegakure. What the hell happened to it now since both their God and Angel are dead?

>annexed by neighboring nations
or
>new no-name leader
either way theyre probably fucked

Nobody seems to know or care. I'm pretty sure Amegakure was the first of the smaller shinobi Villages to push for admittance into the Shinobi Peace Agreement, but I can't remember the source for that.

As it is, there was probably a hell of a power vacuum with the death of Pain and Konan, so it's probably just run by whoever's the strongest ninja at the moment.

Hopefully it's not ruled by a Hanzo or Pain 2.0.

Hanzo was cool as fuck, though.

Even so who the FUCK can handle Ninja jesus and Uchiha danzo?

That's like saying the leaders of North Korea are cool as fuck.

Nobody. Literally nobody. Not even aliens who can absorb jutsu without damage and fire it back five times stronger. Not even a dimension-warping goddess with full control over reality.

Until we get into the God-with-a-capital-G level of bad guys, nobody can step to those two.

Except for, apparently, FUCKING KAWAKI.

yea until he decided to be a useless piece of shit and neet it up when he should've been leading his country

Perhaps Kawaki is an ayy?

Well, he IS the amalgamation of Ootsutsuki, Senju, Hyuuga and Uchiha DNA, so he's like, what, like twelve-sixteenths alien? I dunno.

the spoilers said he was part of a neoAkatsuki that wants to bring GILF back
of course i dont think theres anything besides the mitsuki sagemode that proved the spoilers right but nothing that proved it wrong either

so hes either an ayy or more likely hes probably about borutos age and better than ninja god because hes a testtube baby of dna from naruto and sasuke

Sounds like he's gonna be Ninja!Cell.

>hes a testtube baby of dna from naruto and sasuke
at first i thought this might be fun
but then i realized this is just skipping right to fucking madara at the start, all the way down to him grafting hashi on himself to mix asura and indra

Pretty much.

Someone said it's gonna pretty much end in the Memes v Genes battle, with Kawaki being the vat-born horror of the best parts of every clan, but ultimately having none of the heart of soul of them, versus Boruto, who has the genetics of the Hyuuga and Senju, with the training of the Uchiha, but also the heart of those clans.

And is also the main character, so, you know, unless they pull the biggest plot twist ever and Kawaki actually 100% for reals kills Boruto, we know he's gonna win.

not R20 GM but that's totally different. Compare people who roleplay to people who play video games, it's night and day. And also this thread is dedicated to a video game, not a roleplaying game, so of course he'd have trouble getting a steady group.

no way we could do it on PS4? I thought most of us were on PS4 anyways.

Bonus points if Orochimaru is responsible for him.

that webm's no fun without sound

This thread is dedicated to the series as a whole. The first thread was kicked off to talk about the series. Talk about the game has become mostly non-existent.

Also, people who play TTRPGs and people who play video games overlap a fucking TON. Especially if you take out the people who only play mainstream CoD/Battlefield style games.

>Senju, Hyuuga and Uchiha
That just means he's Oosuttsuki though
Why is there a need to add Oosuttsuki?
Why is Hyuuga being mentioned at all? It's double redundant withoosuttsuki and Uchiha being there.

I've never played and rpg and I only know a handful who have. It's much more intimidating because you have to act (in this case not vocally, but you still need to write up corny dialogue). I don't see them as being similar at all. RPG video games are closer to movies than to actual tabletop roleplaying, it's a much more passive experience.

I dunno. Maybe they added pure Ootsutsuki to try and get true alien powers. We won't know for certain until the manga proceeds.

Even Hamura and Hagoromo were only half-Ootsutsuki.

Whereas I know a fuckton of people who have, and the majority of my friends who play videos games more than, as I said, the mainstream sort of stuff, either have, or want to, try TTRPGs.

You don't need to write up corny dialogue at all. I don't know where you get that from. You play your character the way you want to play them. You don't like corny dialogue? Easy - don't type corny dialogue.

I'm not saying TTRPGs are like video games - I'm saying in my experience, the interests overlap, because people that enjoy losing themselves in video games also enjoy losing themselves in TTRPGs. It just takes a bit more imagination.

They are descended from Ootsutsuki. Even though they get a lot of their abilities from them the Ootsutsuki's still posses abilities that are all their own. To put it simple, they are purebreds.

Do you think Boruto cucks Naruto?

He's way too busy giving it to Sarada.

Goodnight /nsunsg/. Seeya in a few.

Bink, if you come back on here, some nerds in the last thread wanted you to fill some drawfag orders. Also, get cracking on you backstory and we'll figure out some abilities for you.

Any further news about this lil' piece of eye-candy?

>Even the figurine has bigger tits than the Boruto version
Goddamn you, Assistant-kun. Goddamn you.

maybe they'll fix that in the Tankōbon releases?

Just imagine Naruto running his hands up and down that slender form, his fingers lingering on those massive tits before he buries his face in that vast cleavage.

>shame there's not a pre-timeskip version too

It is always the silent ones, user.

You could say that he is a shadow of his former self?

Yummy, my imagination is running wild.

How many nights do you think Hinata laid awake, watching her beloved Naruto-kun with her Byakugan from 20 kilometers away until she passed out, hot and sweaty, from sheer attraction?

Ok, while it is all nice and cute and all, maybe we should find some topic of discussion which only slightly enters the area of characters sexlife and stuff. Like, if you could change one thing in whichever character design what would it be and why? We can keep the cuteness coming tho.

Yeah I'll still do the coffee ones. And I've been writing down/taking screen caps of drawing ideas as the thread has gone along but I can't remember exactly which ideas a got gown as I'm away from the computer right now, on my way to a doctors appointment.

And yeah, I was the drawfag who drew the hyuuga plantation picture.

Yeah, that one. Although I wish you guys would post the updated version with more shading. Once again if I was at my computer I'd post it.

Is this meant to tie into the cowboy AU? Does that mean that Naruto helps free the slaves in the Civil War?

the hyuuga will rise again
fucking yankiha shits

Yankihas and Hyuugfederates? Fun times.
In Wild West AU I really find the idea of Hyuugas being native americans a more fitting choice tho.

Wait wait wait.

Uchiha = Native Americans.

Early Senju settlers tried to make peace with the Uchiha tribe, but then lawman Danzo had Itachi infect them with Mangekyou Smallpox and the rest got trail of tears'd by Chieftan Madara (secretly Obito), leaving Sasuke, the only survivor, to become a gunslinger.

>Hinahontas
>Nejitou
>Chief Great White Eye

> Nejironimo

>Hinahontas
Please someone draw this, preferably with Cowboy Naruto meeting her.

I am pretty sure that there is a drawing somwhere. I cannot, however, atest it's quality.

Alternativly I would love to see an AU in style of Yukon chapter of "Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck"

Already done, pic related, although not the best quality. Maybe I'll do something.

I never thought of it in terms of tying into something bigger, more of a one-off visual joke I guess.

I did always like the idea of eyehax being bullshit injun magic

ded

Cute. Very cute.

I didn't notice her cheeks got less round as she got older

Is good.

High estrogen as a child probably led to both round cheeks and later on larger breasts and wider hips.

It was an especially nice touch in The Last when 18 year old Hinata and 16 year old Hinata had slightly different face shapes.

What /nsunsg/ thinks about best grandpa and ghost uncle?

link to version that has sound pls