Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previously on /tosg/ : →

Cookie cutter builds:
>Consult thread before using
pastebin.com/zfAghE2H

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
New players are restricted :
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=430

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan) - Recruiting
FOE (Jinsae)
Clover (Karga)
Cake (DeliciousCake) - Recruiting
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
NiceBoat (Tello)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21277888.1222354551.15243175.11293a4555.1f2831415a6575
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21277888.1222354551.153575.113a4a55.1f31495a6575
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who wants to kiss, I guess

1st for comfy controller playing

did they fix the possibility for jp voices?

>not seeing the world and enjoying your life when you still can
Am I about to be hit by the standard /pol/ degeneracy memes?

Still no fucking petamion. Been doing Necroventor a ton and the 130 dungeon every day for the past month 3~6 times a day as well as rerolling my cubes very often. I've probably spent over 10million rerolling by now.

>Futureproof (Lolipan) - Recruiting
>Cake (DeliciousCake) - Recruiting
Any requirements for these, besides being cute?

So how much TP did you get, /tosg/?

Using them right now.

>iTOS: Klaipedia
>dia
>ia

None.

>got peta recipe on my first run
>100ish runs of level 90 and no arde
at least i have my talt

I changed the thing to "Japanese" but nothing happened

Crashing this market...

198 and 2 koenigs

I-I meant no offense...
Don't be sad

WITH NO SURVIVORS

>server was down for 3 hours
>kToS gets more content and more fixes still
>meanwhile, people also got some TP for getting tokens
>people instantly suck IMCs dick
>even though there aren't any worthwhile costumes ported from kToS yet
good one lads

i probably should have bought more when they were 300k each, honestly i'm surprised they didn't go higher.

Futureproof is open to everyone.

Gonna make a chrono linker
Anything wrong with my build? please be gentle.
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21277888.1222354551.15243175.11293a4555.1f2831415a6575

It is fine, I just feel like people dislike me considerably more now than back in beta. I do not really have any friends in game and I'm just leveling in hopes of maybe making some at cap.

21st for the neet/wagecuck shitfest going down on the old thread.

I thought Futureproof had no vacancies.

>kToS got ahegao eyes
why even bother anymore

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21277888.1222354551.153575.113a4a55.1f31495a6575

I feel bad for you, I'd be your friend. No kisses though.

they gas'd some quiters

We got people over the inactivity limit, I am replacing them as new candidates show up.

I am looking for people from the wait list, but many of those have also become inactive.

I do not want friends because they feel bad for me. I should not have whined in the first place.

do i join futureshit or another tosg guild

Kill yourself, fag.

I'll be your friend, I'm sure we will meet each other sooner or later! Also, aren't you on a guild?

Is firewall just a shitty fireball? Also why no reincarnate? Muh worldbosses

Dead game.

>inactivity limit
how long is that, 3 days?

7 days of not logging in.

If you shit or repetitive post I guess you'll be replied to in memes within the thread. If you talk and socialize with people in-game or join a tosg guild I don't see why they wouldn't want to be friends.

What the fuck?

>3.3 Thaumaturge Skills
>Swell Left Arm and Swell Right Arm: The equipment on the corresponding arm will now increase in size when using these skills.

This was a bug fix that hit kToS on June 2nd. WHY ARE WE GETTING SHIT LIKE THIS INSTEAD OF ACTUAL BALANCE UPDATES?

Firewall is only good at lv15. Maybe lv10 if you really don't want to go Pyro3, don't gimp yourself otherwise.

tfw want to join a /tosg/ guild but I'm playing with normalfag friends...

Never forget the day lkchat autoblocked lolipan's shout

Your own damn fault for waiting so long before starting to play while everyone made friends during founders access period

God bless lkchat.

Why would that stop you? Not like you have to be in the same guild as your friends.

And?

Please.
I'm in cute, but that's just because I played with Hiraku some and he invited me to teleport me to an event that was far higher level than I am. It seems rather dead though and I don't really know anyone in it outside of having played Overwatch with one of them.
I am no good with people!
I still doubt I'd really have made any, the only people I really ended up friends with were people I leveled with in beta.

Grita costume when?

Keep your eyes on the thread. I'm returning everything that I owe to you.

Channel 1, Saalus Convent, Kurapika server. I'll have it prepared soon.

Anyone else feeling stutters after maintenance?

SHUT UP AND ENJOY YOUR FREE NEW LOADING SCREENS !

FOR FUCKS SAKE ! ARE YOU WHITE PIGS NEVER FUCKING HAPPY??

Still using them. Havent changed a thing since icbt

it's where you can find the volume levels in the xml

Don't worry, your normalfag friends will drop the game soon enough. They always do.

Ask around, it happened to a dozen other anons.

soon user, just wait a little longer...

>I am no good with people!
Most of us aren't.

You just need to place yourself where you'll have opportunities for others who are good with people to approach you.

How do cryokinos even use pp outside of icewall combo? I just get interrupted nonstop when I try.

I'm WizKino, PP locks down shit not immune to stun at C2

>tfw even the most promiscuous fag in the general rejects your advances

I mean I did that and nothing happened

>wizkino
You also have fucking surespell

Just ignore him he'll leave if you don't pay attention to him.

Scout/Musket or Falcon/Cannon?

It's still interruptible with surespell. Play the game.

Position yourself so all the monster are in front of you with kiting + teleport (+ ice skills, if you want) and lock them down with PP.

>Play the game.

Nah, it's shit. Even if we do get the kToS balance changes, it doesn't fix the literal 0 end game and removed GvG.

So I play on Telsiai/Varena and I get ayy lmao ping (110s) even though I'm from SEA. Everytime I warp into a new map I have to wait for a few seconds for everything to work correctly (mobs showing, talking to npc). Meanwhile I tried playing on Klaipedia and gameplay is somewhat fluid (No waiting time for everything to respond) although I get high ping (200-500ms). Why am I having these problems on SEA specifically? I have okay-ish internet so I don't think the problem is on my end.

Silly cat, what's upsetting you?

futurereddit discord? link please

fiote should probably just kill themselves.

You post this every fucking day
no you dont play with friends, you don't have any

How much tp will i have to save up for this?

I need it

I slept for a bit
So was there any surprises this maint, or was it really just free tp and load screens

I didn't mean it like that and I feel as if you know that.
I'll tell you if you talk to me in game like you keep saying you might do.

>fiote
what a fitting name

IMC's servers are shit, simple as that. I'm from SA and it's the same shit in Silute, even before they moved it to NA.
Actually, it was not the same shit: the SA server was so crappy I was getting better ping in Klaipeda than in Silute. And I live in the same city where Silute used to be hosted.

what addons are they

I linked with several chronomancers last night!

I wonder which class is going to get it? Probably cleric? Maybe wiz though they seem to always get the poofy stuff.

its for Wiz

probably same as other costumes we got now

wew which one of you is this
Cleric.

Also SEA and Br service providers are absolute shit. Also Br DDOSing their own server.

cw

error 1 point in it

The new blessing is overpowered, i simply can't take imc seriously if they don't do the same shit for thaumaturge buffs.

It's already stronger than thauma buffs for anything that isn't the build of kings and will only keep getting better as more levels are added.

I'm really burned out as it is and don't have the willpower to start over at Klaipeda. Guess I'll have to quit for a while then. Glad I only popped one token and saved the others in my inventory.

So which add-on are certified approved? I don't want to get banned. Or is it totally up in the air because GMs don't know what's going on?

Are you coming anonymous? These aren't good enchants but at least they are free.

>blessing
>200k silver to max attribute
>swell left/right arms
>millions to max

joke game imc, even level 5 blessing does more damage a swordie will ever do

There's no official list. IMC staff could very well wake up tomorrow, declare every addon is illegal and ban everybody.

They fucked something up this maintenance, everyone experience lag on varena now

I want that flower branch

pls

One day I will find Cattly and I'll force him to befriend me

mmmmyessss

I don't want you to be my friend just because you felt bad about something you said.

I can always talk to you here. I actually look forward to your character updates amidst all the bickering in this general. Just keep playing the game!