Why aren't your parents filthy rich oil billionaire oil barrons who spoil you and teach you to live the hedonistic...

why aren't your parents filthy rich oil billionaire oil barrons who spoil you and teach you to live the hedonistic extravagant spender instagram lyfe , so you don't have to piss your days away coming up with bitcoin and poker scams on the anime manga pedocon site?

do they not love you?

why didn't they abort you?

do they take joy in humiliating you for their billionaire over lords?

What do you feel you owe your parents?

Why aren't yours?

this isn't about me.

try r9k

why don't you start by answering your own questions

Honestly I feel bad for kids like Dubya who just wanted to paint but had to be President instead.

i don't care about that kinda stuff , desu.
i was asking you cause your so obsessed with it .

He's got a point desu.

Life is all about the game. The struggle and hope to reach the top is what makes life fun. Being born at the top would make for a comfy but boring life.

you know what's more important than money?

a strong work ethic.

you know what my parents gave me?

neither.

no SHE doesn't , and
get off my e-nuts and stop avoiding the question.

what do you feel you owe them?

apparently $15k because that's what I've given them over the past 2 years so they can keep afloat.

My parents got me high on meth when I was born then abandoned me 3 months later.

don't you feel you owe it to them?

What's even the point of this thread?

That some people are born with more? Uh ok thanks for the news flash

whatcha gonna do about it ?
sit there and bitch and moan?

I dont really think about them actually. They're just people. People do stupid things when they're young.

I'm telling you mano, fight the rooster. Fast cash with little work. Cook some pollo taco to sell, some Mexican cokes. Easy cash!

because they're of slightly above average intelligence like myself.

It would be nice to have money to live life in an extravagant way, but the only thing I really want is not to have to worry about money.

>Embrace minimalism
>Have the things that you need in life, but realize that a buying $2000 jacket only makes you happy for a few hours.
>Live on $24,000 a year
>Travel
>Teach yourself to code
>Work as contractor
>Retire at 45

my parents are poorfags, thats why i dont want to be like them