Official Veeky Forums chat
discord.gg/ays5Szq

Stickerbitch's diary of disaster and memescalendar:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

--FAQs for Robinhood--
Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com
If you're not into robinhood - stockbrokers.com/offers
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
It's also pretty basic software.
> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta ( robinhood.com/au/).
> It's been X days, why isn't my account isn't verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
You have found the right image board ;)
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, Yahoo/Google finance, or even Stocktwits for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
>How do I git gud?
investopedia.com/terms/c/candlestick.asp?layout=infini&v=5F&orig=1&adtest=5F
[YouTube] Introduction to Investing and Finance - Lesson 1 by Martin Shkreli (embed)

> If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free riding' violations?
No, its not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/business/356111-soros-fund-bearish-sp/
streetinsider.com/Corporate News/StemCells (STEM) Announces Warrant Exercise Price/11947658.html
finance.yahoo.com/news/fomc-minutes-set-center-stage-092541986.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Opps, old thread.

What are some good sites that sort market data?

Yahoo is shit now. Need an alternative.

guys am i retarded for buying CLF today

I am thinking of opening up an e-trade or something so I can use their research tables. Right now I am pretty much blindly trying to figure out which memes are worth chasing.

Not if you are going long. Didn't they enter into a partnership a few weeks back? I think they are suppose to have some decent growth from that.

yeah but it went down a lot today cuz apparently people projected iron ore prices to go down a lot in the coming months. i cant tell if this is just a one-day fall or if it's gonna keep going down

>tfw in STEM at 0.68 at +80% on the day

wow, congrats. what made you buy?

It's a biotech. It has four times the meme power already. And I don't mean Veeky Forums meme power, I mean market meme power. Plus, its ticker is STEM. Seriously. How could anyone pass that up? Did I think it would do THAT? Nawwwww. But I expected to make a few cents.

Soon

Oh, and it was sub-$1. If that was $5 open -> $9 at entry I would not have entered.

>tfw you missed it.

already happened my friend

? Everyone sold off after hours. It will likely get decimated PM but if it moves get the fuck back in. It will die for a few days in response to that horrifically abnormal 700% spike, but people will meme it back around its old price of $3-4 before it truly dies (or truly pops). Dunno shit about that, but the short term is pretty easy. PM niggers might even get twitchy and buy it all up before open, because I doubt anyone even has shares left that they wouldn't have dumped last night. But I dunno, there could be more panic. Up to a few days probably. I dumped 80% around 2.90, I will get more at the best part of the dump I am able to. This was just an offhand play but now it could be up to a week. We'll see how the market responds tomorrow to get a better feel.

I think I'm going to stay away. There was a legitimate catalyst and wasn't your typical pump and dump, but there will be a dump simply given how high it went today.

I know the gold rally started. I'm also hinting at the upcoming crash

rt.com/business/356111-soros-fund-bearish-sp/

Definitely. That being I don't see it going sub $1.50. It could also very well not crash because everyone is expecting it to.

This was posted yesterday. Not sure if it signals a decrease in price or not. It talks about warrants, not stocks.

streetinsider.com/Corporate News/StemCells (STEM) Announces Warrant Exercise Price/11947658.html

Should I sell $2k worth of ATVI tomorrow? Will it go back to $42?

Scrooge McDuck looks so fucking evil.

Gale got their 180 days to meet the nasdaq requirements of being above 1 dollar a share. a boost up is possible today.

what did you expect from a scottsman??

AMRS pre market at $0.47. Let's keep it up!

AUPH up .27 pts in pre-market.

So is GBSN the next Freeseas??

.39 up now
gonna be a big day!

It better be after I missed my $STEM rocket to the moon cuz of this shit

Reminder that pre-market is meaningless

STEM going to 3.50 by lunch

AUPH up .48 pts. looking to get out of this shit soon. lol

SKYS, bros

It will

Hold it a couple weeks

We mooning?

AMRS to Moon

Just a little bit longer and I can probably finally get rid of my CLDCW

AUPH

I'm gonna jump in on stem at open

Get in HTBX quick ma niggas, its going to 2.50 today.

GET READY LADS

Oh god yes, I am holding both, almost crapping my pants right now!

Oh would you stop

whoever recommended this yesterday

thanks

Wtf is with tgd?

told y'all niggas

AMRS moon mission!

STEM round two ma niggas, scalp it!

exactly. Shit is dropping. Feel bad for the guy who poured $8k in to it.

gold dropped.

Shouldn't now be the time to buy friendos?

Wait are you telling me people on the internet lied saying it would moon??

No one said it would moon this week.

Is $STEM scheduled for another moon run?

tgd is a safe buy at .52

Everyone's nervous about hints of an interest rate hike

finance.yahoo.com/news/fomc-minutes-set-center-stage-092541986.html

I'll wait till the .40s

Only if it breaks $2.

it's totally happening btw
if you aren't dumping everything you have for a $TVIX day trade right before and after the announcement, youre practically giving away free money.

*meant swing trade not day trade

I bought at fucking .62. Should I just sell now?

No. Hold it you dumbass

.6 here, keep your hand strong faggot. It's a medium hold at best

Damn you. There's simply TOOOO many ways to make $$$ today. Oil reports in 45 min.

What happened to this guy? Please tell me you didn't get greedy and lose your wad bro. You give us all hope.

hell yeah TVIX bros ww@

Sell. Recoup losses

It's only a loss when if cash out.

I thought DUST was going to be my big play today but with you guys talking about a rate hike im not touching gold today thats too dangerous at the moment

rate hike confirmed => gold spike up

right?

How does everyone feel about CYTR? Should I sell or hold out?

Is STEM worth buying right now, hoping it goes up again?

A confirmed hike = gold down

>finally managed to off load all my CLDCW shares
What a rough fucking week, it still had to take a hit of 55 cents.

>Low volume stocks
never again

why would gold go down

just bought. I'm hoping for longterm growth.

I doubt they'll just come out and say it. Yellen replies to every question with a yes and a no. If they even hint at an interest rate hike gold goes down, dust or jdust goes UP. Gotta see how the market reacts. I'm hoping for a big gold dump around lunchtime. And I'll probably load up and gamble on no hike.

>You see, when the Fed lifts interest rates, investors buy more U.S. dollars – because those dollars (after an interest rate hike) pay more interest. Gold, on the other hand, does not pay any interest. So, when investors can earn more holding other low-risk assets like the U.S. dollar, gold prices suffer. But that’s about the only way the Federal Reserve can influence gold prices.

but wouldn't more money being introduced to pay interest bring the value of the dollar down causing gold worth to increase

Why am I still holding AMD? Starting to feel like a hoarder of the first degree

I don't fucking know bruh lmao

Did you buy above 25 cents?
The CLDCW play is to buy at 22 or less and sell at 26 or more. That's as safe as a low-volume Chinese penny stock play can be.

$TGD a steal at .52

we'll see when the FED releases the minutes. Thing is, I'm hoping for a boom to like a dollar at least. I need money for prostitutes man.

Investors being investors as usual.
Even they dont know what the fuck they're doing at this point.

guys.... GUYS!
GUYS!!!
have an eye on EAC, I'm seeing the next moon mission!

Yeah.
I bought at .26, didn't sell when it was up to .3 because I thought it'd break through, and kept holding till now.
All the good trades happened afterhours or premarket or as soon as the market opens.

>NVDA

>he takes stock advice from Veeky Forums

Same here desu 100 100 fampai. Going to just check back in 2 weeks for gains.

that seems to be a few day play, but safe and smart as shit... I'm doing that lmao....

if ur going to make the same post every day for two weeks you could at least paraphrase or change the pic or something...

volume is too low

I prefer it this way, so I know 100% it's a troll...

when was the last time it hit 26 before today?

What is wrong with AUMN? The market is so fucked

that's BS and you know it.

Made another big bet today, this time on TLOG. Fingers crossed, bros...

JDST could be something...

I'm thinking gold goes up today after minutes are released. I don't think Fed would increase rates.

TGD we going to moon bb

between aug 5-9, but it was as close as .2599 or around for many days after

can i see your tgd returns?