Why is this allowed?

You see daily baits about "why didn't Africa develop?" but I'm interested to know why russia who once called itself "superpower" is basically cold Africa with white niggers. Were they always subhuman or did it went downhill from the revolution?

Wrong map, m8.

Sometimes it seems to me that Russia's only function is to be the antagonist of the West. Like, it's simply there to act as a counter-balance in the world, and that they are all dedicated to this one single purpose, no matter what it costs them.

You could say it went down after the revolution but still, they're certainly not white niggers. Even after the revolution.

In the end, who defeated he German war machine? The western front had Americans, British, Anzacs and others figthing but the in the east the Russians did all the work.

You call them subhuman but Russia is the 2nd strongest nation in the world.

cyka blyat

>You call them subhuman but Russia is the 2nd strongest nation in the world.
>14th GDP

USSR wasn't all that great, but Russia took a massive nosedive after the Soviet empire collapsed. The 90's were so fucked up that I can understand why Putin is popular.

>I use current western media agenda as a serious historical conception

The difference between Russia and Africa is that Africa actually has value.

1st, russia is 12th

also

im talking about militar strength not money

this true, putin is great but tsars was also great.

Never stated is as a fact m8. It just seems that whenever someone in the west makes a decision about something, Russian takes an opposite stance, just to spite them. Can you honestly tell me that you're not contrarians?

>im talking about militar strength not money
>military doesn't need money

Doesn't matter, Russia might not have the biggest economy in the world but their economy is still strong enough to support their military.

>but their economy is still strong enough to support their military.
Of course, when you don't share anything with the common folk.

That's a different story, their army is 2nd strongest in the world. Whether or not that money could've been used for better goals is another story. In the end, the same could be said about the US.

And even then, the economy is much better than in the 90s. Pretty much all thanks to Putin. Even when their economy is bad, it's still much better than it was. And even then, they kept their military in relative great shape.

Certainly subhuman white niggers.

>Can you honestly tell me that you're not contrarians?
Not inherently, in the 90s we were pretty much bff with the US, in the late 90s there even was an idea of Russia joining NATO. And before 1917 we were pretty much a regular western nation, part of the European framework.
The problem is, it's much easier to manipulate your population if you have The Enemy to scare them with, and this works for all sides.

You're telling me Putin was responsible for that huge rebound? How long has he been in power? What caused the huge drop in the last few years?

i apologize meant to reply to

> You're telling me Putin was responsible for that huge rebound?
No, oil was.
> How long has he been in power?
Since 1999.
> What caused the huge drop in the last few years?
Oil did.

>muh WWII wictory
Soviet union was worse than nazi Germany in pretty much every way. Holocaust? Soviets had Holodomor.

Germany crushing russia would literally have been a better outcome for everyone.

Eat shit and die.

>How long has he been in power?

Since 1999. Your graph displays that perfectly.

Though he left office from 2008 to 2012, which is also shown in your graph as the small drop.

The last drop, I don't know. Maybe Crimea and Ukraine and the wests' reaction to it?

>dat detailed graph
I have an erection.

haha, triggered much?

I never said I sided with the Soviets but in the end, they did defeat the Germans.

Whether you like it or not and whether or not the Germans should've won is irrelevant. The mighty German war machine, was in the end, defeated by the Soviets mostly.

>Sometimes it seems to me that Russia's only function is to be the antagonist of the West.
Nah they're just the Threshold Guardian. By the time their story arc pans out they'll redeem themselves and be on our side. China is the main baddie.

headcanon accepted

>Though he left office from 2008 to 2012,
He didn't really though

>which is also shown in your graph as the small drop.
That's the global recession in 2008 I'd say

>Maybe Crimea and Ukraine and the wests' reaction to it?
Partly this, partly the really low oil prices atm.

Yeah nice buzzwords.

Thanks for conforming you're out of arguments.

>USSR state had centralized most power and give people enough
>Life was decent enough
>Gorbachev reforms state
>State crashes
>Everything goes to a few oligarches who hoard wealth like crazy
>Life sucks

No, it's literally not. Their military is an aging, rusting relic.

You are literally a weaker military power than France.

It wasn't a self-styled title,but a fact.

>always subhuman
These subhumans have regained their position of a great/world power in less than twenty-five years of time,regardless on the fact that they've endured several cataclysmic destructions in the last century.

>14th GDP
Because of sanctions which were placed on their economy by the entire Western civilization and it's fledgling allies?

Because he reformed the country and pulled her out her deathbed.

>Of course, when you don't share anything with the common folk
I agree,that department needs improvement,but it's certainly better than what they've had before.
Sanctions and manipulation with oil prices?

>Their military is an aging, rusting relic
Sure she was,but only in the early 2000's.

>You are literally a weaker military power than France

Americans judge armies based on expenditure,which is a fallacy in it's own right.Saudi Arabia spends more on it's army than Russia,but is their army better than the Russian one?In terms of technology and human resources?

no one gives enough a fuck about slavs to shitpost about them

>These subhumans have regained their position of a great/world power in less than twenty-five years of time,regardless on the fact that they've endured several cataclysmic destructions in the last century.
in what way?
The chinese and Indians have pretty big militaries that are not too keen on expeditionary stuff but they are pretty big powers in their own spheres of influence.

By commanding global influence,by producing it's own technology and by once again becoming capable of breeding inventiveness on a large scale.

inventiveness in what exactly? their economy is largely based on gas export, a lot of their best MIC brains emigrated to israel or the west, and china seems to be replacing them in the military hardware market for cheap stuff now.

The chinese have far more global influence than them now in afrrica, and afghanistan.

Ur mum is a white nigger

Military, household, space and digital technology.

>The Chinese have far more global influence than them now in Africa, and Afghanistan

Not entirely true,the Chinese are exerting more influence in a number of African countries and their presence in Afghanistan is peripheral at best.

> Soviets had Holodomor.
It's Stalin can control weather episode!

>space
you mean Indians?

No,I mean Russians.

it's a Stalin is bad at managing the food supply episode