/sg/ - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. General

>BugTrap, crash to desktop, freeze/lockup?? Find your crash log.
Check your Documents or game install directories for the xray_[your name].log file. If you can't find it, look in the location specified at the top of fsgame.ltx. Copy the last few lines from the log and paste them here if you want any help.

>Start guide, beginner tips, and much much more
pastebin.com/FUPEbLiv (embed)
>HUD guide, modding basics, mod reviews, and AMK mod guide
docs.google.com/document/d/10yi79NUFhJrFO4hmGeKqaWSw35BJQv0Ve0OK94ioMEw
>Why Complete is bad and you shouldn't play it
pastebin.com/6AtetpMM (embed)
>Performance Guides, Steam settings
pastebin.com/nzXEevG7 (embed)

>The Zone Manual: Every Mod You'll Ever Need for the True Ukrainian Experience
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=121125400
>Pasta summaries, streamer listing and more
cheeki.violates.me/
>STALKER General Steam Group - Join chat and ask for an invite!
steamcommunity.com/groups/BroZone

Reminder that MS Update KB2670838 breaks your DX10/11 games including Clear Sky and Call of Pripyat. Here's a fix:
mega.nz/#!LAAXlaIZ!uVbJ-gsIPm8Sn2ydh7btI_3VK7Mfr41qoO2L6M7FZfQ

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.co.nz/#F!R5tnxQab!u1LS76bEVBuIrAZw6Py_3A
mega.co.nz/#F!NoVzUJLZ!g4Qdy88rL3BG7WTlNXsGOw
mega.co.nz/#F!58lwDISQ!P-UNABvTEA7km2fLUIAU7A
mega.co.nz/#F!Ql5CSLxb!gNkfqg-xAUfYezLuMaFtYQ
mega.co.nz/#F!M4BmDRCL!vfze70GSJDyv-HzWn7Dwww
mega.co.nz/#F!V5hBzKab!wF7fgX6m5Tq29B_m5EX69g
mega.co.nz/#F!kFtnBTSb!K-RlA1TVxlJGl86yE1c6fw
mega.co.nz/#F!nJEUgaKS!UdZXAwzMWmtjwfn_dFM3dg
pastebin.com/ZUHS77ZS
mega.nz/#F!Z01CVQgZ!kzFOBdGnnehBSk1OUQm6PQ
bitbucket.org/revo_lucas/
mega.nz/#!at5AACJT!_GFaRwe-D4XPY8bdD8DHrBY9njvc9T107hE-lc0J0vs
mega.nz/#!uoYinJ7I!Lqj2DNIAkaVkcFUa1PLZzj80cVhAFK5D-9zbU2Iy5KI
mediafire.com/download/6644yv6xekn73rr/Codebro's 1.0008b Fix 1.zip
pastebin.com/CtQ7zfkA
mega.co.nz/#F!BIISmQgK!KHZR01ljznUqJlcHUax-aQ
gsc-game.com/main.php?t=community&s=forums&s_game_type=xr2&thm_id=23321&sec_id=22
youtube.com/watch?v=NNYFR-qvfGg
moddb.com/mods/gunslinger-mod/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=IVXVO7THm4U
moddb.com/mods/ultimate-weapon-renewal/news/radium-features-discussion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mods and Repositories | Often out of date; use only as a last resort!

>Shadow of Chernobyl
mega.co.nz/#F!R5tnxQab!u1LS76bEVBuIrAZw6Py_3A
>Clear Sky
mega.co.nz/#F!NoVzUJLZ!g4Qdy88rL3BG7WTlNXsGOw
>Call of Pripyat
mega.co.nz/#F!58lwDISQ!P-UNABvTEA7km2fLUIAU7A
>Game Repacks + Modding Tools
mega.co.nz/#F!Ql5CSLxb!gNkfqg-xAUfYezLuMaFtYQ
>Downgrading Patches (drag-and-drop)
mega.co.nz/#F!M4BmDRCL!vfze70GSJDyv-HzWn7Dwww
>Unpacked Gamedata + GSC Backup HDD assets
mega.co.nz/#F!V5hBzKab!wF7fgX6m5Tq29B_m5EX69g
>Old Builds (dated from June 1st, 2002)
mega.co.nz/#F!kFtnBTSb!K-RlA1TVxlJGl86yE1c6fw

>Lost Alpha
mega.co.nz/#F!nJEUgaKS!UdZXAwzMWmtjwfn_dFM3dg
>Oblivion Lost Remake
pastebin.com/ZUHS77ZS

>Call of Chernobyl
mega.nz/#F!Z01CVQgZ!kzFOBdGnnehBSk1OUQm6PQ
>Call of Chernobyl/Warfare Bitbucket repository
bitbucket.org/revo_lucas/
>Harpoon Knife/Alternate Flashlights for Arsenal Overhaul 3.x+
mega.nz/#!at5AACJT!_GFaRwe-D4XPY8bdD8DHrBY9njvc9T107hE-lc0J0vs
>Don't have Call of Pripyat but want to play Call of Chernobyl?
mega.nz/#!uoYinJ7I!Lqj2DNIAkaVkcFUa1PLZzj80cVhAFK5D-9zbU2Iy5KI

>Codebro's 1.0008 Patch for SoC - enter "menu_fps_cap 0" in the console to prevent crashes.
mediafire.com/download/6644yv6xekn73rr/Codebro's 1.0008b Fix 1.zip
pastebin.com/CtQ7zfkA
>Xetrill's Modified LuaJIT for CS/CoP - improves performance, especially in script-heavy mods.
mega.co.nz/#F!BIISmQgK!KHZR01ljznUqJlcHUax-aQ
gsc-game.com/main.php?t=community&s=forums&s_game_type=xr2&thm_id=23321&sec_id=22

Previous Thread:

how do I adjust suit degrade values? outfit.ltx doesn't have that shit

SoC, AMK for example

That actually seems pretty nice

>disabled the strange cutscene on Swamp on request of fans
I hope they remove all cutscenes from the game. They were way too long and cringeworthy.
Also they better remove the abysmal GOOORDON STREEEEMAN sequence from X16

How do I change the FOV in CoP?

Bumo

ded thred

When is Ray of Hope supposed to come out? Anyone have any guesses at the least?

Approximately never ever.

I want a multiplayer/coop STALKER so bad

Why is it taking so long?

a you stupei

Wait what the fuck is wrong with CoC, it was suggested to me a few days back when I asked for something to give the Zone more randomness.

It's barebones? What? I thought it added tons of new areas not to mention the download was like 4GB

Just looking and it also has a shitload of optional addons, so how is it barebones?

Play it first and you'll see

I'd rather not if it's shit since I haven't played CoP in years. I'd rather return with a good mod than fuck up the experience with shit

Doesn't help that the CoC mod page doesn't even tell you what it changes. Maybe nothing. Maybe all it does is add the areas from SoC and CS to CoP without doing much else.

Oh, I finally found a blurb on the page somewhere

>A freeplay-sandbox map pack with 32 maps from all three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games (and one map made from scratch) with a-life on over 400 smart terrains. There is no story but there are about a dozen repeatable tasks available throughout the Zone. The mod is featured as a modding resource but can still be played on it's own.

Nothing wrong with that since it's basically what I'm looking for: freeplay in a huge randomized respawning zone with new monsters, guns and items. Quests are overrated.

What are the best addons for CoC

I was gonna ask this later and put more effort into my request

werejew bois ww@

youtube.com/watch?v=NNYFR-qvfGg

ayyy lmao

I hope they fixed the AI since then

That fucking mid fight drug purchase mad me giggle.

Also no, none of this has been fixed, never will be either as it's a feature

How is that shit a feature? What the fuck. They have this great mod giving you freedom and they dumbed down the AI? Please explain.

How fucking hard it is to get fucking NATO shit in AA? Barkeep doesn't have any, the Mercs that attacked the rookie village had aks, one had a broken down m16 but fuck that, wolfs replacement gave me some real fucking NATO but i dislike battle rifles.

Actually they did fix the behavior of NPCs in the station and places like Skadovsk a little.

They didn't dumb down the AI, it's the same as it ever was

>Pseudogiant
Traders can't fight otherwise they would wander off and die

>Jupiter
Jupiter spawn Stalkers aren't regular A-life models, they're basically just props without immortality

>Exo man
Don't knife an exo, it does nothing

>Surrender man
Blood loss, he was dazed and confused

>Grenade man
Audio anomaly clearly, he couldn't hear

Well that's a relief, forgive me I haven't played CoP in a very long time.

i should tell you to fuck off and read the shit in the OP.

but try the console commands first FOV xx i believe it is??
and if that don't work download FOV switcher for CoP(search moddb.com) and use that.

>console commands
You are Not Smart.

how so? you know there is a console. or are you pretending to be retarded?

Those commands do not and have never existed without bin mods.

K
well he didnt say if he was playing with a mod. so i just gave him some options.

>Aug 3, 2015

This is from the leak. It has come a long way since then.

moddb.com/mods/gunslinger-mod/videos

it's... alive?

Alive mod!

I downloaded OGSE after somebody shilled it on /v/, and I have to shoot enemies like 15+ times in the torso to kill them with the PPSH. Is there a mod-mod that gets rid of bulletsponging? Or is OGSE just shit?

Kill yourself

Not sure if butthurt about me playing OGSE or about me not liking it. I am not a regular on this general.

Kill yourself

Misery 2.2 when?

0693 is garbage in many ways.
0692 is really decent after tweaking some stuff.

kill yourself is the most used response in /sg/ don't take it personal

On an unrelated subject, how fucking tanky are snorks in aa? Seriously they get burned by the fire anomalies in the tunnel AND can take a ton of headshots, i mean im using the fucking Groza that thing does damage.

OGSE 0963 is kind of shit. Get the weapons pack if you really want to play it, someone will link it sooner or later. Alternatively play RMA if you want a restoration of cut content.

Are enemies less spongey in 0692? Or is it just that the PPSH is poorly balanced?

>play RMA

How about no. It's so buggy you literally can't finish it.

youtube.com/watch?v=IVXVO7THm4U

This is the only place where I read of someone not being able to finish it and I guess it's due to the fact he was playing a mememerge with AA2.

It's either that or Oblivion Lost Remake anyway.

Who the fuck sells weapons and armour in autumn aurora? Even Kruglov sold them in vanilla but i can't even get the barman to sell stuff. Do i need to edit files? How do i do that and what files? Help this is bs

Anyone know if it's possible to disable NPC grenades in CoC? Been dicking around with Warfare in ironman, and having a random chance for runs to end instantaneously is getting irritating.

The ladders in the warlab are unclimbable making it impossible to finish the game.

Inventories change every time you reload a save.

That's part of the tweaking you'd have to do.
I disabled the silencer penalties and reduced time_to_aim to 0, which makes bursts and full auto more viable.

ive been doing f6 > f7 for a while, the only thing he gets is an spp suit, nothing else. DId the same with barman, no luck.

>return to Army Warehouses from Red Forest
>4 bloodsuckers spawn just like flocks of birds in the sky
t-thanks amk

pic related

asgargaegaet

same

Cyka blyat

So does Misery 1.1 have a vanilla quest line? Also would anyone here recommend the MISERY+MSO merge from the repo?

I've finished it two years ago. It was certainly buggy and the war lab felt extremly empty but I never got stuck.

Also would anyone here recommend the MISERY+MSO merge from the repo?
if u dont have a prob with crashes occasionally or lag sure go ahead, its p. fun

>So does Misery 1.1 have a vanilla quest line?
yeah it does

why would the CoC devs let themselves get trolled into hiding their repo

I am so fucking tired of CoP RUNNING LIKE SHIT. What the fuck.

AO3 for CoP is fucking AWFUL. The FoV is fucked, don't even see my AK when sprinting.

AKSU model while running looks JANKY AS FUCK like its moving at 5 fps despite my fps being 60-150, which also just feels like shit.

Something is wrong, but I've reinstalled and tried many different settings. Vanilla the game runs great but AO with or without Pripyat Reborn just makes the game run like shit, even after altering switch distances and things in the alife.ltx.

I just don't understand, what is going on. As soon as I switched to DX9 is CS it ran fine, but on CoP it doesn't really seem to affect it. I spent hours over this problem yesterday, I just wanna play some fucking CoP man.

care to provide a webm? havent had any of those issues, also specs?

I think they let a fagzy tier retard in as a maintainer.

I suck at making them, or rather I made one but didn't know how to get it small enough to upload to a site.

Okay maybe its not as bad as I am making it out to be but I have stutters every now and then, where frames just dip like 30 down from w/e they are. It says I am getting over 100 fps but it just doesn't feel like. The weapon issue I was talking about seems related to just the AKSU, it really looks bad when springing, almost 2D-ish but thats because I am guessing its model just looks bad. Everything else looks pretty alright.

The envornment and everything else runs pretty normal, and the game feels okay when I am just standing still and aiming or shooting.

Also I have a strange issue where when I try to aim with a weapon, sometimes it just doesn't work. It'll start to raise the weapon then just stop, and bug out. Really annoying and impossible to deal with in a game where I need to be able to aim quickly.

yeah the ao ak has the wierd sprinting anim, but i never had the issues with aiming or the dips to 30, that might be the a-life loading in, i have a pretty beefy rig but misery 2.1 still gets me into the low 40's when running into new parts of yanov or zaton so it might be that, other than that i cant really help you, also mind providing me ur specs? could be your processor or ram?

What the fuck lads, i just saw Wolf in the army warehouses with Master and Father Diodor. If i kill Master and Diodor for the mission will he turn hostile? If i kill him will that make the rest of the stalker hostile to me?

you're the same guy who has posted here like 3 + times saying the same shit, you fucked up your install and you didnt listen to the initial answers to your questions.

No, no.

I somehow disabled grenades without meaning to, when I reverse it and figure out what the fuck I did I'll post here.

I can't remember where I left my sleeping bag in AMK AE, how do I get another one?

Buy one at Sidorovich's Jewish Bunkerâ„¢

Buy one at Sid.
Prepare to pay out the ass for it. You'll remember not to forget it next time.

Neato, thanks friend

Fuck that, I actually remember it's in Red Forest I just didn't want to run there from the Bar and then back to Yantar. Reloading

10k RU is fucking nothing in AMK AE.

So, is it a nice game? I need some spooky atmosphere game. Does it work with gamepads?

nice bait

AMK:AE, going to Agro from Garbage, Pseudogiant camping the levelchanger with a pack of dogs behind the levelchanger. I have an Abakan with ~200 rounds of ammo. Should I run for it or try and kill the Pseudogiant?

because turning CoC into AO3 standalone was such a fantastic idea

Run from the giant while shooting at dogs.

Giants are ez in AMK AE, just shoot him until he dies

moddb.com/mods/ultimate-weapon-renewal/news/radium-features-discussion

Weaponsoup when ?

This weekend

bullshit

Bullshit you're liying

Bullshit

I do not believe in you

Ahh thanks, i blew up master with a fuel canister just to be sure, and killed diodor with a silenced weapon. Also im playing AA, and i can't decide between the "lightened L85" and the g36, the g36 is more accurate and has a better scope, but it takes a while for that thing to shoot, it has a long folding animation. They do the same damage, a bonus for the l85 is that its silenced and its lighter.

Also a question to werejew, will the l85 be able to mount a grenade launcher? They share the same one with the g36 afaik.

I'm the one who asked and I want to believe you. I also sacrificed a bag of potato chips in the name of werejew.

bullshit

bullshit youre lying

gombo breger :DDDD

the zone take me if i am

AO3 is shit, deviantart-tier of modding.