FIRST FOR THE KING

>You will never be a blood elf girl irl
>You will never be a goblin girl irl
>You will always be a fat human male

Better just to kms now senpai.

how come no one plays as worgen?

>a goblin girl with a FAT ass will never sit on your face

i'm ending it boys

Can you explain to me why a Star Wars game made by a company that only makes single player games has better pvp, better questing, and more involving and interesting ability rotations?

Being a fem belf would be pretty good. Just go to the gym though, no reason you have to be fat.

Because very few people are alpha enough to go around knotting cute girls with their thick red doggie dicks

If they just add vanilla timewalking and make it so timewalking was a thing you could do all the time rather then an event legacy babies would probably shut up, or at least be less loud.

>even more dead then WoW
lol

they have really shitty models.

what are the titans doing while sargeras is throwing a temper tantrum and trying to wipe out life in the universe? do they give a shit that he is breaking their toys, or do they just think "ahh let the baby have his fit, he'll snap out of it in a few millenia."

The titans are long dead my man.

I want to bully ______

Mumi!

Blizzard Legacy is comming!

anyone that says a sentence with the word "bully" in a wow related discussion

quit bullying people user

Bully

Do NOT bully Mumi.

Bullying cute girls is the purest form of affection though

Kill yourselves.

>find a really cute submissive friend that has kind of dropped subtle hints
>want to lewd them up

how do I go about doing this? I already am kind of autistic in real life about being over the top flirty, and in text it's even harder, and sometimes I overthink it and don't end up doing anything out of fear of rejection.

>that one item THAT WON'T FUCKING DROP

First try not asking fucking wowg of all places for advice

>delete your post
>go to /adv/
>make a thread and ask there

Good luck, you autistic fuck.

Just flirt, subtly at first and slowly turn it up until you either get to full blown lewdness or you realize you made a mistake and should stop. Also try to tailor your flirting to them, if they are submissive then try to think of things that will appeal to their submissive nature.

>tfw nobody on my friends list will realize I am a closet submissive and lewd person and try to lewd me up
bad feel

who.ru

Ohayo /wowg!

it's a secret

>it's another "literal who tries to become an avatar" episode

But erpers are all over this place. They must have some secrets.

What appeals to submissive nature other than that whole "bully" meme?

Just act more submissive and cute around the people you like!

Want to make a cute Draenei girl but don't know what to make her. All I really have left are cloth classes and shaman, but I already have a horde shaman. Thinking about priest but kinda want to make a qt nelf for my priest.

lets be honest

how many of you buy gold?

how many people do you know that buy gold?

i dont but i know a few minigamers that do

Actually maybe I should make her a monk, I never even thought about that. Do they look good in leather?

Well, everyone started as a literal who at one point. I think fresh blood is good for generals.

Who knows, maybe they won't be a fat, autistic man with a submissive fetish for once.

>all I have left are x and shaman
>but I already have a shaman
Nigga what

I bought a shitload of gold back in vanilla from Chinese farmers.
Pretty much stopped by BC because daily quests were my means of getting gold.

Yeah I don't know I'm too high on autism to be able to think properly
I guess it's a toss up between Mage and monk, or maybe priest if I make my nelf something else.

Here is a cute draenei priest for you.

If you're lookin to look lewd/cute, I'd suggest a cloth class m8
I main a rogue, feels as if there's ONE lewd leather leg item in existence, the barbaric loincloth or whatever it's called. That's the only one, and it ain't great.
Cloth has a whole bloody plethora of skimpy gear.

I'll admit I don't know much about alliance racials though, so I don't know how they'd come into play in picking the ideal race.

It's a female draenei player. Of course it's a fucking fat autist.

Alright, mage it is, thanks guy

Why did they kill the leveling completely? I've just rushed from 70 to 80 in like 4 or 5 hrs almost purely on quests and 80 to 83 with only Goldrinn unlocked in Hyjal, not to mention the other day I went 1 to 70, and I'm not even a tank or healer to spam lfg endlessly, only 1 dungeon every 10-15 mins.
This feels so wrong, I may be mistaken on this one, but even in Pandaria exp requirements were not as low as they are right now. It's not even "trivial" - it's complete trash, god damn it.

Hey now, I'm a fit normie that works out every day and I have a cute draenei girl that isn't level capped and I haven't played in almost a year

make a nelf priest faggot

fuck off retard

Do I have to be subscribed to get the movie promotion transmogs? I was hoping to not have to resub til Legion drops.

Let's start a fun new meme:
Let's be nice to eat other and stop shitposting about other people.

Nah, I remember seeing that you just have to log in to get the achievement.
Log onto something below level 20 to get it, even though you won't be able to retrieve the mail you'll still be eligible to claim it again later.

please dont dump her nudes im eating rn

Icy...

>eat other
Cannibalism is wrong.

Yeah. If you enter the game without subscription - you will get the items in your mailbox, but you won't be able to receive them due to mail restrictions for starter accounts - and they will be deleted after 30 days. I've just logged on my starter yesterday - did not get the achievement, but received items in mail. After resuming my sub I got the achievement and was able to receive items.

Post erp logs

I do, I don't have as much time to play with my job and $20 for 50k is pretty good

>this is the best wowg has to offer

i would carry her to gladiator for a taste of that

hnnnnngh dat ass

>Warcraft.2016.HDTC.720p.X264-MP4B

Wew lads, who's already seen it?

I was recently banned from FFXIV because I accidentally charged back a monthly payment when my credit card info got stolen. I was told that the only way to unban my account would be to reverse the original charge, something that can't be done since I closed the bank account after the fraud was committed. They refused payment in any other form

I'm looking for a new MMO now, and I was wondering if it's too late in the game to start playing WoW (dying, too hard to catch up, etc.).
Also I'd like to know, if by chance, anyone here has dealt with a chargeback situation with Blizzard, and what happened during it. Was it resolved, or did you meet with a predicament similar to mine?

>save up 34k back in September
>have enough gold to resub via token if need be
>come back for movie promotion thingy
>token is like 54k gold

wat the fug

tfw being nice to people only winds up getting you hurt and stepped on in the end

dumb bird poster

aouncyelf#xxxx wants to add my btag

is this one of you guys?

>there are no lewd femgobs, fempandas, femdraenei or femgnomes in the thread

why live

>my posts were completely ignored by /wowg
>I will never get the (you)s I'm looking for

I just wanted to be noticed, senpai...

What spec are you maining for legion? I'm going destro lock for raiding with my >friends

If you're still wanting to play your old game, you can probably just post about your harrowing experience on Reddit, they'll be sure to unban you to appease the crowds. Assuming the developers browse there, most game devs do for their respective subreddits.

Otherwise, WoW is still fine to get into, although the subs dropped a lot there's still plenty of people there. With cross-realm phasing it's rarely lonely.
It's super easy to get into if that's another worry.

Legion will be a good opportunity to start playing. I would suggest that you at least wait until pre patch (late July or early August), or just wait until legion is out (mid august). You can start right now if you want but it's the very end of the expansion so there isn't a whole lot of raiding or anything to do, besides maybe some pvp. Will be good to get a level cap character or two before legion comes out though. If you are good at making money you can pay your sub with in game gold.

ive got a few characters now so ill probably raid with some fotm class, however my rogue has always been my "main" (in the sense for reputations and achieves) so ill always be playing it every expac regardless

Should have bought it when you had the chance and sat on it. You get a free month from seeing the movie anyways so whatever.

I'm thinking of starting up again, but I never last more than a month or so. I always feel like I lack for goals.

month is only for new accounts

brewmaster and unholy

Nah you can raf the code they give you and get a free month

If i buy wow while it's 5 dollars and then give the new account a game token does that count as the month i need for a mount?

I'd love to try out what they've done with Rogue since that's what I've been maining (poorly mind you, I've stuck to combat this entire expansion even though sub is a metric fuckton better. It's just a shitty, frustrating spec to play), but I'll check out a few things I'm sure

Outlaw looks like an rng based mess from what I've seen (or a borefest if you choose slice and dice over roll the bones), haven't looked at the other specs much at all.

Shadow priest mite b cool once you've got real good gear, so you can maintain that insanity.

Honest question, how is Legion going to attack up to WotLK pre-dungeon finder?

>Outlaw rogue
>Get to RP as an undead pirate

Things are going to get crazy fun

stack up to*

Fucking phone typing.

Good moaning wowg :3

It's 4AM in Greece you fat fuck

and? i slept at like 19:00

go away meme regime

>Meme regime still trying to push the "Ralph" meme

It's over, the secret's out

>meme regime mattering
>they they died once their perfect creation surpassed every single one of them and killed them

>meme regime needs to coordinate and shitpost/samefag together to ruin the thread
>ralph does it without help or samefagging
truly superior.

Legion gameplay despite what you've heard is actually decent, they've got strong launch content, but the biggest fucking downfall is class mechanics, as long as class design is shitty, anything they do will always feel weak, the raids are definitely some of the best shit but that piss weak class design for so many specs just sucks the fun straight out.

>mr ipad ruins the thread without samefagging

lawl

iPad is mainly used for infinite ips rly ;^)

Why aren't you playing overmeme /wowg/? It has a bunch of cute girls!

Because I am gay, thus not targeted by blizzard virgin muh girl char.

Also
>male playing female
>playing anything else other than wow
Maybe I ll try the moba thing if they add Taran Zhu

>No transmog
>Only like 8 abilities per character
>3 maps, 2 gametypes
>PvP only

Get out of my thread, NIGGER.

>only 3 maps and 2 gametypes

The fuck? Are the people who shill this game braindead?

are you serious dude?

Any surefire hits? Haven't liked rogues since TBC, monks and warriors felt boring in WoD, and pet classes don't do it for me either.

I'd probably be choosing between Paladin or DK. Casters aren't out of the question, though. Alliance fag by the way.

probably male playing female virgins rly.

Blizzard show that ridiculous amount of male who play female ingame and realized they are an easy target to abuse since most use their character as fap material instead of self insert. (Unless wow has that many trannies O_o)

about wut :o

>8 abilities per character

actually it's 2-3

How are your keybinds set up? I'm new to MMOs and having all these keys to reach for is getting crazy, and I still have a lot more abilities to unlock.