Official Sites:
scottgames.com/
fnafworld.com/

Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy/
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP

List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jwWC_R0jUW1c5k0BUTyStxd3bdP7XULeticRyDCYz2Q/edit?usp=sharing

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL PAGE 9, 750 COMMENTS, OR 250 IMAGES
>Come here little one..

Cute pouting ladybirds

VLC player

First for resurrection of B(larg)

>can you never afraid?

what the fuck was this argument about

Well what's better? Default Windows media player certainly ain't.

>>filename
Damn, I think that's the first time in a year that joke has made me laugh.

VLC is a more than adequate but widespread video player for .swf and various esoteric video formats.

Because of it's widespread use, there's a "install gentoo" tier meme pushed by contrarians about disparaging it's use while never actually proposing an alternative.

Media Player Classic is a good alternative to VLC if you care about that junk.

so it's a /g/ meme that found it's way here?

Nobody offers an alternative because it's literally a single google search away. In the amount of time it would take you to ask for an alternative, you could find several.

Fuck off, hateanon.

More of an /a/ meme, VLC tends to fuck up when playing animoo and can have awful screen tears, so most people react venomously to anyone that uses it. And yes, as the other user said, MPC is the approved of alternative.

Can we please stop posting about it now?

This. It's hipster shit for shit nobody cares about. Software hipsters are the worst kind of people, the kinds with no real problems in their lives. It's fine to use a wacky media player nobody knows about because it makes your anime a little less fuzzy, but when you start implying other people are retarded for not using your special snowflake garbage that's when you transform into full retard.

Baby is a cute.

Can MPC play webms and flv and take screenshots?

VLC is unstable, has issues playing back generic mkv files to the point of corruption, barely supports subtitles, doesn't have dxva, is shit at rendering, is more likely to crash than other video software, isn't supported by third parties, etc. The list goes on and on. VLC is objectively shit tier and only an idiot would willingly use it.

Yes, of course, and how do you think we get all those anime reaction images on this site?

>Bonnie has the biggest hips
and all was well in the world

lol what linux distro do you use m8

Are we really not going to talk about this? A FNAF live play has so much cringe and reaction image potential.

>yfw it's actually pretty competent

>want to watch video
>download something that plays video
>it plays video
>perfect
>go about my life
>some faggot tells me that the video player I'm using isn't good enough and then says a bunch of stupid shit
>third parties
>why in the fuck would I care about third party anything when the software already does what I want it to do
>I don't care about any of this, let me watch my video in peace
>keeps sperging out saying it might crash
>have zero problems with it crashing so just ignore him
>sperg KEEPS SPERGING
>fine, install MPC HC EIEIO with custom codecs or whatever
>thank the sperg for making my life better and tell him I'll add him on Skype
>sperg flips out over the mere mention of Skype

>"I may need a handler in the room with me whenever I use my internet privileges, but that doesn't mean I can't use le epic memes for ALL THE KARMA"
Fuck off back to /r/fivenightsatfreddys

>yfw they do live dance routines to various Youtube fan songs as part of the story

lol what are you even trying to say

>mentioning the S word
Nigga, did you forget where you are?

The idea alone makes me uneasy. I hope somebody will be there to comfort their autistic asses after the audience leaves in confusion.

>mfw it's a musical with song segments comprised of JTMachinima's raps

I'd buy ten tickets.

>interpretive dance of Ace's 2gaa

I refuse to believe this is real and that people are actually going to pay money to see this.

>>teenaged mexicans lip-syncing to a performance of Chicavoicefag's recordings
>>kids just wanna have fun.mp3

I can only imagine what the suits are going to look like.

Just what budget are we talking about here? It may just be presentable if the budget is decent and I hope to god that it isn't. This shit has potential of being a purely magical kind of cringe.

Got a lovely bunch of buns, standing in a row.

>>teenaged mexicans lip-syncing to a performance of Ace's recordings
>>fun nights at freddys.mp3

Where are Bonnie's shoes? This is highly inappropriate.

Rabbit don't wear shoes doofus.

Seeing as how Teatro Metropolitano isn't that unique of a name for a performance venue, I think it's just some kids at the local civic center.

>some kids
huh, so it might be cute or it might still be cringe

>mfw the kids force their own headcanons in the story's script

The other two are wearing shoes in the picture, goofus.

Yeah, but those aren't rabbits. One's a fag and the other is Ghost.

>bonnie has no shoes

i wasn't prepared for this

So i've only used this thread for everything fnaf related

is there anywhere else any of you would recommend going for more art \ discussion \ etc. ?

I'm kind of in the same boat, but occasionally I tromp around places like e6, though you really have to separate the wheat from the chaff sometimes.

I would advice checking out /ic/ since that's the board running artwork and critique. There's tons of guides and different threads too, be it for beginners, study threads, or tutorials.

I want an opera of Lord Benis's comics.

it'd be the next spider-man: turn off the dark

I think they were talking about where else they could go for more game/lore discussion and to gather more FNAF art.

Depends on what kind of art you're talking about.

If you like genuine effort, try /ic/.
If you like not giving a shit, try /i/.
If you like something I haven't bothered listing, look it up yourself and lurk. It's fun to go to other boards occasionally, after all.

slip slidin away

Being ZedChica is suffering

having to walk gudchica is a good reason to have a smoke break though

Lord, give her strength.

Yeah, being dead must suck.

sleep tight pizza

Is.. Is it even possible for something like this to be allowed? Like I know bootleg stuff exists solely because of copyright stuff, but is Scott able to sue anyone who uses the fnaf name for their own profit, or did he already give any non-official merchandise the go ahead?

How the hell could you prosecute something like this? Why would you even bother to bring charges? Those bootleg novels cluttering up actual bookstore shelves are far worse anyway.

It's in bumfuck nowhere, Mexico.
Even if Scott gave a shit, what could he possibly do to stop it?

I'm pretty sure no one is gonna give a holy baptist shit, but apparently the subreddit is in chaos right now

Everyone is becoming a mod

>Chica and Springtrap's figurine eyes are both bright orange
I love the articulated figures, but what the hell? They got Freddy's eyes blue and Foxy's yellowish-orange, and Bonnie's close enough (purple instead of maroon) but orange eyed Springtrap looks really stupid.

He also has these bizarre pancake hands that can't even be rotated so his thumbs always poke out in a weird direction, and I'd checked to make sure the arms aren't on backwards as well.

>the reddit autists are acting autistic again
Wow, color me fucking surprised.

Hehe, I miss this guy.

rip that huge homo

It seems the SpringThirst has returned.

Kissing a corpse must taste nasty

I'd still rather fuck Toy Bonnie tbqhwy

at least it probably won't smell after sitting around for 30 years

He smells like grapes

Someone's a Twinkie fan, I take it.

i'm not entire sure what grapes even smell like, but they are tasty

green grape master race

>you will never get married and live happily with GhostBlonnie forever
That short section in the last chapter of TWY when he and Jeremy are happy together has intensified my thirst for blue gay rabbot husbando.

>Thirsting for Ghostblonnie
From the second chapter it was clear he didn't love Jeremy, he was obsessed with him. Maybe it was because he was just developing sentience with the merge, but his mind was only focused on him and him alone. He was so adamant because Jeremy resisted. Think of what would happen if Jeremy simply went along with it and agreed to love him.

It would be fantastic at first, great food, great sex, Bonnie would take care of every need. But remember how he would get bored and take to flights of fancy, he fed Jeremy one of his pain receptors, he fucked him to the point of nearly breaking him to get three words he wanted to hear. Because he was bored, because the relationship wasn't exciting enough and his relationship with Jeremy had to be 'perfect' all the time.

Bonnie would eventually get bored of you, and would keep intensifying the relationship between the two of you until he feels that sense of excitement, that battle for affection again. You'd wind up skinned or made an amputee one day just so he could have the pleasure of knowing you have to rely on him forever and ever now, and that's if you're lucky.

Thank you once again for crushing any hope of happiness, Ghost. Might as well just make everyone in your universe slit their fucking wrists and listen to The Cure all day

Jokes on you, that's still pretty hot

You're wrong though. The ending of TWY and the last time we saw him in GQ, he clearly shows a capacity for empathy and regret once the merge begins to kick in. He did what he did in TWY's earlier chapters because he did not understand human interaction yet. He went fucking batshit after he killed Jeremy, and he probably still regrets it while he's sitting alone in that dark room forever.

Toy Bonnie dindu nuffin, he was getting his life back on track

You might be right, Toy Bonnie is interesting enough that maybe, just maybe a growing empathy could one day have allowed him the chance to understand pathos. Maybe it was being deprived of the learning and nurturing developmental periods that caused him to be so rash and impulsive. But then you have the issue of Fazbear having a few ties to the dark, lurking horrors of quotas and really asshole managers, even if a miracle happened and Bonnie and Jeremy got over the whole rape and mass murder thing somehow, Them would eventually shut it down.

TWY was just never destined for a happy ending. I knew that way before GhostQuest existed.

I don't know what's happening here but I find it amusing regardless.

Does Gmodfag still frequent these parts? He was my favorite.

Ah, didn't play Phantom Pain then. The chicken hat is your punishment for playing on casual difficulty.

Yeah, but it's been a while since he's done anything Gmod related.

>shut it down
Them truly are the kikes of the Ghostverse.

These are great, but boy do those faces look off-putting.

reposting the fag

I wonder who's the bigger fag, Funtime Freddy or Toy Freddy.

I think Scott is just fucking with us at this point. The design of this Freddy has got to be intentional.