/arkg/ Ark Survival Evolved

Throwing up this thread to scout interest. It's been over a year since the great Chinese war of 355.

Many improvements and updates have been released. A bunch of old /arkg/ peeps are getting back together and reforming Oceania on a 5x server. This time we are playing on a dank new map.

boards.Veeky Forums.org/vg/thread/144591921/egg-engineering-games-general-formerly-svgg#bottom

Basically, we are trying to be mercenaries this time around, but the goal is the same as before: live in a comfy sea base as godlike aquamen and launch raids on the surface world. Lewds and culture are promised to those who would once again answer the call.

We already have a base and everything, so drop on by.

Other urls found in this thread:

arkservers.net/server/75.98.36.106:27015
steamcommunity.com/id/irish09slasher
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Server info:
arkservers.net/server/75.98.36.106:27015

Currently building glorious metal box for glorious aquamen. Will post pics when its beautiful.

Make Oceania great again!

Haven't played since last year, how is it?

Absurdly optimized since then. You can make the game look great without running at 20fps.

Haven't played in a year.

What are some exciting new features, or is it all shit

They balanced it a lot so that you don't have a billion 50k health rexes running around. Most dinos can reasonably be killed without spending an hour hacking at em and flyer's risk getting killed by guns a lot more than before.

They also added more RP stuff, you can have beer barrels, chairs, tables, war drums. S'not bad.

Brand new map introduced called the Center, which is over twice the size of the default island with exotic locations to build within, handful of new creatures, various new ways to suppress/restrain people in PvP like Handcuffs and Bolas, AIDS from leeches, optimizations...

Yeah, there's these leeches that give you a disease. So don't go rolling around in swamps unless you're feeling foolish.

Are you saying we can have biological warfare

They had the drums and chairs when I was in last.

Does crafting speed actually affect potions yet??

Indeed, the disease is communicable. Of course, you wouldn't want to spread it to tribe mates, but you could just as easily spread it to unwary opponents who need to waste their time concocting an antidote.

So yeah, you can spread the good word of Ebola-chan if you wanted.

So we could have designated lepers?

The fuck you want designated lepers for?

Totally. The swamp fever persists even after death until a cure is applied.

To keep the enemy perpetually infected of course

Exactly. Surely you all remember how they did it in medieval times where they'd often fling pestilent corpses over walls with trebuchets?

>a curse that follows you through the great wagon wheel of reincarnation

oh the fun we had

>All those beds
OCEANIAN EMPIRE STRONG

>you will never quote the bible like a madman

I want in again lads, its about time

Come and find us as outlined in the OP then. Let's rebuild, re-tame, and re-raidboys.

Spawn snow north. When someone is online they'll come get you

I canny find the server lads

It's called RideTheArk I believe. Posting from work so I can't check for you atm. Do you have Mr pain or boatman still on your steam list? Or tunnel snake?

Oh perhaps because the server is 242.6 whereas the live version is 242.7

The holy colors of Oceania fly again!

I'll get the sky blue tomorrow I swear.

Add me on steam, steamcommunity.com/id/irish09slasher

I'm gonna be busy for the morning but I can add you to the tribe as soon as I am free in the afternoon.

>/arkg/ on page 1 again for the first time in years
W
E
W

honk

Ded thred?

Jak pls come back

It wouldn't be oceania without jak

Bumping for glory

Dire pupper. Actually, there was an update recently that changed up breeding a bit, right? A phase two, I think they said.

Somalia a best.

Page 10 bump

Roids suck, Crowfoot suck, Power Rangers suck.

Buckmasters a cool, though.

Ug nug did nothing wrong

>Tfw already got a bunch of people in the tribe
MAKE
OCEANIA
GREAT
AGAIN

I will fight to protect ug nugs smile.

ug nug turned out to be bunch of spergs and they got rekt by a guy with 5 bullets and a rifle

Padiddy destroyed Ug Nug with nothing but a long stick and a few balls of literal shit, single handedly, against no less than 10 Ug Nug members.

With the new imprinting and "fist bump" bonus you can do over 3k damage... its pretty fucking awesome when you can take out plants with a couple rolls and take alot less damage.

pics or it didnt happen

BUILD THE GREAT OCEANIC WALL

Revised

Mateboosted

level and damage %?

How long do we estimate that we can re-tame the more predatory sea mounts that we never got the chance to the first time around, like the Mosasaur? Gotta get our old sea fleet back, right?

I'd give it about 2 more days before we really start hitting those at our pace.