Tfw dropped out of college before I even started

>tfw dropped out of college before I even started.

Now I can fully focus on programming, investing and whatnot. Who else dropped out of college?

Great decision OP, you're a regular Steve Jobs

you only drop out when you have a profitable business thats about to moon while still in college you moron

>implying you have time for that during a STEM degree

Then you shouldn't have dropped out. You gave up a profitable degree for no reason, you're now on the fast track to failure. Enjoy

oh your a tough guy huh

I may not be tough, but at least I'm not a dropout degenny like you.

So in other words, you are afraid to step out of your little comfort zone and also trying to console yourself with stupid meme hobbies.
Just go to the college, you will not regret it.

Fuck off commies

Are you here for any reason besides starting as much bickering and petty arguing as you can?

you can too focus then on trying to get a job you will not even like and wich will take all your time making that programming meme unreachable
>implying college will get a job you won't hate

Ok, so I fell for a obvious bait. Sage

user essentially makes a post for sympathy, gets truthful feedback, and responds spitefully and childishly. Listen to your parents, brat. Don't passive-aggressively pout about your fuck ups on Veeky Forums.

>just go to college you will not regret it

That's a meme. Going to college is not worth it unless you go to a good school and know what you want to do.

Racking up 30K-120K of debt for a paper and no career path forward is retarded.

"for a paper"-- a college degree is far more than that.

The only time when you should drop out of college is when you are fully prepared to spend an inordinate amount of time educating yourself. I never went to college but I spent most of my free time reading, studying and acquiring new skillsets. Educated professionals can smell the stench of illiteracy and ignorance a mile away. Don't think you can just skate by in the business world with a total lack of knowledge. Be prepared to work harder, longer and wiser to compensate for the absence of a degree. The majority of the people that did not finish higher education dropped out because they do not have discipline or will to suceed. If you are in the minority that is driven and has a strong work ethic but chose to opt out for other reasons, fantastic. If you aren't, you need to be honest and come to grips with with that before you wake up 15 years later in a job you hate, making minimum wage.

>not having a full ride in scholarships and federal aid.
tippy fuckin top kek m7

its really a physical proof of upgraded human value just like citizenship of US or other developed country and cannot be taken away from you.

A college degree signals that you are an individual of relatively high ability.
^ Says it best.

I spend 6 hours a day learning programming. I have multiple websites. I am fully dedicated. I will manage.

>6 hours a day
You're not going to make it, bro. I spent 8 hours a day learning programming and I had a full time job at the time. What the fuck are you doing with the other 10 hours of the day? Shitposting on the chan? Wanking it to Emma Watson?

>hurr durr i dropped out of school to be productive

6 hours a day programming + 1 hour a day reading books + 1 hour exercise + 1 hour investing (morning) + 1 hour relaxation throughout. I live in Europe so I only need to work 2 days to survive.

i never went to college.. invested in $KNPD after high school and the profits kept coming hard

Dropped out a couple of months into. Started working at 19 for a tech startup. Saved up and invested £30k so far. 22 in 6 months time.

>get into top tier school in my dream field
>even with scholarships and maximum aid my parents couldn't sit together in one room for long enough to sort everything out
>live in my mom's basement and work in fast food now
>still get emails from school asking if im going to apply again and that they would love to have me

Fuck you guys, it's gonna be at least 2 years before I can save enough to go and not be royally assfucked into debt.

> live in Europe
> get every month money by the government for studying
> this is a debt if I do not finish a degree within 10 years
> got my degree, therefore the money became a gift
> thisiswhyIpaytaxes.jpg
Sometimes I feel so sorry for you americans

>thisiswhyIpaytaxes
You didn't pay taxes, you got paid from taxes on others unless you paid more in taxes than you "got" paid by other peoples money.
Thanks sanders.

You really don't know how much you pay in taxes in Europe, do you? Payroll tax, Income tax, Sales tax, etc. Lets just use Income tax as an example. Lets say you earn 2000 euro's a month. 35% of that goes to the tax service, that is 700 euro's a month. Multiply that by 12 and it means you pay an income tax for 8400 euro's a year. That's more then enough to pay for college.

You never get more back then what you pay for in taxes. Maybe while you're a student, but when you're done studying and you get a job you're going to pay for it, more then what it would've costed you if you did not get the grants and if the tax was not as high. Please read some economics books.