Guilty Gear General /ggg/

pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/forums/topic/9852-xrd-venom-combo-thread-11-update-pending/
discord.gg/0XHAUY5AppLHwWSh
dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/forums/topic/12706-ggxrdr-character-discord-servers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SFV sucks lmao

anyone us east wanna play

were my jacko boyz at shoutout a to the sqwad

good jacks are fucking annoying to fight

how do I into jack-o?

What does Auto mean for music on the CSS? Does it just use the set stage theme for that stage?

Character themes

Fuck off and play a real character instead

UNGAAAAAAAAA

I going to marry Jam!

put down your minion spawners and go unga to bunga

Any lobbies up ?

got rev?

>Guilty gears fate is to either die or remain in the cesspool that is /fgg/
I almost envy the blazbabbies

Rather this thread than go back to capcuck infested /fgg/

kum is actually pretty fun

Any eurobro playing the game right now? I wanted a physical copy so I'll only get it on the 15th.

Anyone have a webm of the Ariels fight also Aria didnt want to become human but fprced the merge.

SolxEl moments
RavenxJackO

Will Sol and Aria work out?

>blazbabbies
>capcucks
You people are the reason /fgg/ is so shit in the first place desu.

Anyone got Venom BnBs?

Dude balls lmao

nice

2p (up to 3) 2d xx k ball
2k c.s(2) 2d xx k ball
2k c.s(3) iad j.ksd 6h xx k ball

So I guess Aria will replace Jack-O in Guilty Gear Xrd: -FUCKING GRUDGE MATCH BETWEEN SOL AND THAT MAN-

Seriously, what story is left to tell here?

dead general

jack-o is 1000000 times more real then these unga male characters everyone plays
t. cant deal with minions.

Pretty much everything is here:
dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/forums/topic/9852-xrd-venom-combo-thread-11-update-pending/

Basic ground gatling is:
2K>c.S(1 or 2)>2S>2D>(P or K) Ball
In general, if you can't hit confirm crouching or standing or you aren't close enough to get c.S try to get your gatlings to end in 2D. Remove parts of the gatling/ replace as necessary.

On standing/ low starter:
2K>c.S(3)>IAD>j.S>j.H>j.D>6H>(K or H) Ball
On crouching:
(S Mad Struggle) or (AD j.S>j.H)>c.S(2)>KQV>5P or 5K>6P>Ball Hit>6H>K Ball
Note: c.S's 3rd hit only hits on Leo, Potemkin, and Bedman (not sure about Rev characters) so you can still do the standing combo on these characters. c.S(1 or 2)>KQV only combos on crouching characters. AD needs to be delayed on Sol, Millia, and Faust.

Anti-Airs:
6P (CH or with Ball Hit) > 6H > Ball
2H(1) CH > S Carcass Raid > (IAD) or (dash j.K) > j.S > j.H > j.D > 6H > Ball
6P > c.S > (j.H > P Ball) or (j.S>j.P>j.S>dj.S>j.H>j.D)
j.P>j.S>dj.P>j.S>j.H>j.D or Red Hail
6P > S Double Head Morbid
Personally, I usually go with 6P>6H because most people don't tech between 6P and 6H, doesn't have strict spacing requirements, and get easy knockdown and oki

Throw combos:
Ground Throw > Dash 2H(2) or Dash c.S(3) > S Carcass Raid> IAD j.S>j.H>j.D> 6H > Ball
Air Throw > c.S(1 or 2) > H Ball > Dash 6P > Ball Hit > 6H > Ball
To get the first combo with 2H you need to immediately put in 66[3] to hold down charge while dashing

These are all noncorner combos. In the corner, if the opponent is high up in the air enough after 6H enders, you can cancel it into a QV and get combo extensions/extra ball and damage.

Your main goal in your combos with Venom is to get knockdown with 6H or 2D to get your oki game set up. You can combo 5H into H Double Head Morbid if you really need to close the round though.

Get knockdowns to set up houses/ manage houses/ get oki/ get organ buffs
Pressure with good normals to get minions to spawn/level up
Make your opponent's life miserable

dead general dead game

WEST COAST DEAD COAST

REMINDER IF YOU PLAY ON WEST COAST YOU WILL NEVER GET MATCHES

CAN'T WAIT

I don't understand ravens gimmicky play

I wanna sniff her

What's gimmicky about my Raven?

hes basically just knockdown > that stupid fireball > memes

Anyone on pc wana play right now
I'm hosting a room rn

have you considered that guilty gear may not be for you

isn't that the same as milia then

Anyone know the mechanics behind "Dramatic Finales" when the screen zooms in, slow motion on the final hit?

Not really

When you're both on one hit and attack is done in close range

knockdown>disc>memes

When you started playing, did anyone have any problems with running to the left side of the screen? Double tapping right feels natural, but for some reason I have to consciously think about doing the same for the left side, leading to a lot of slowly walking to the left when I meant to dash.

I asked in one of the previous threads, but I'll ask again, because I still need help.

As I-No, what do I do against people mashing 5A when I try to pressure them up close with j.K, j.S and 2K? Are there any good frame traps or other ways to punish mashers to make them respect my pressure?

I don't play I-no but my friend does. I'll ask him later if there's any good tech.

It's normal to not be used to other side.

What the fuck is 5A

5P of course

Sorry. Meant 5P obviously. Good my buttons mixed up with BB.

>Good my buttons
I think I'll just go to bed.

This general will die again unless you guys seriously level up your shitposting/waifuposting.
Game just came out and there's only 25 unique posters in the game.

Don't worry I'm on it.

I want to uh, marry Elphelt and have 4 kids with her in the suburbs and get a dog since she's a dog person

I hope they remove Ram's unblockable in Revelator patch

blazblue > goofy gear

I'm back with memes

I heard 2HS can effectively be used as a frame trap. Leaves you at +6 on block too to continue your offense.

Jack-O makes me want to jack-o.

2HS is her only frame trap tool

goodbey thread

bunp

nother bump

another one

This thread is going to die again and there's no use keeping it alive, there's not enough fans or shitposters to keep it alive. If you want to discuss Guilty Gear then you should actually join the GG community. Of course there's Dustloop which I assume most people know about, but forums like that are pretty slow and kinda dead. Right now the most active place is Discord, which is essentially a better IRC and I really recommend you join if want somewhere to talk about GG because there's no shitposting, it's not dead and it has people of all levels in it, meaning you can both play with low-level players but also get tips from better players. Whether you want to talk about the story, ask for lobbies or need help with a specific character, there are multiple channels for everything. The only downside is you have to make an account and you're not anonymous.

The link for the discord is discord.gg/0XHAUY5AppLHwWSh
And here you have the link for each character-specific discord dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/forums/topic/12706-ggxrdr-character-discord-servers/