/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk and Gwent General - (/krw/, /cpg/, /gwt/)

Lonely Edition

Standalone Gwent all but announced!
eurogamer.net/articles/2016-06-08-the-witcher-3s-gwent-set-to-be-a-standalone-game

Blood & Wine and patch 1.21 is released!
New Region trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=ZEJT5XRftOU
Launch trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=OP-ZsLYGJfQ
Patchnotes: wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.20-ENG.pdf

HoS developer stream: twitch
.tv/gogcom/v/21846005

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations, TW1+2 and books info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Console Commands Currently broken
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>all vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/66/?
a.pomf.cat/osrsoz.7z
nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/409/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Yen

Fuck off waifu autists.

Daily Reminder to sexualize Daughterfu

>Took you long enough to beat Best Boss, lol

I finished that hours and hours ago though.

I just went out and came back home recently

"Wait... he really didn't know where Ciri was hiding?"

Third for Beckham ploughed the duchess and her sister

What the fug

Imagine this but she's grabbing your balls instead

Nth for Master Mirror is your friend.

Holy fuck that looks bad

>BaW
>O'dimm's theme starts playing

Posting best vampire

>Polaks in charge of spelling 'thyme'

Beckaham ploughed everyone except your mother who was too busy sucking dwarf cocks

I agree

t.pic related

Christ on a Sunday. She's fucking perfect.

Got something to say?

disgusting

at least your pc isn't on fire

Didn't mean to bully your computer, it was more the scene itself looking bad and then floating, clothed Beckham made it worse.
You're still doing God's work with all the Beckham images, though, so keep bending it like Beckham.

That's a laptop. Also, must be some serious overclock on that 3570

I'm on it lad

hmph

"Shit just got real"

What's your favorite Witcher monster?

Man

Wew lad

those twin varpire beast things were pretty rad

archspores, centipedes, shalmaars wolf packs and boars can all suck my cock

Zeugl

I never played ass effect 3, so Martin Sheen was a reaper all along? Gee, totally didn't call that one. Fucking bioware.

>no Zeugl in BnW
Fucking waste of an expansion.

>no ekimmira hides
why did i even buy this

nah he was just fused with reaper tech like saren was

Imperial Manticore

Meh, who cares. Surprised after DA2 anyone buys bioware games to be honest, must be kids recently turned 17.

>manticore armor in BnW
>no manticore enemy

>get manticore in witcher 3
>it's another reskin of the griffin

That's something I genuinely miss from Witcher 2, crafting armors from the monsters you've killed.

>giant mountain next to Beauclair
>perfect place for a manticore to exist
>can't climb it

What did user mean by this?

Reminder that Skellige deck is non-canon. Gwent is an ancient tradition and it's perfect just the way it is.

Dumb midgetposter

She looks badass. Mind if I save this picture?

I miss the hoodies on like half the armors. Only grandmaster cat has the hoodie in TW3.

You can, pic related.

What does Yennefer smell like?

FORCED
MEMES

The wet patch in your mom's bed. Do ask me how I know about it.

Actually, it's:
>Lilac and gooseberries :3

I have alzheimer

Thank you

You tell me, kid.

>you will never protect Iris' smile

He did nothing wrong.

Why did you replace geralt's face textures with ciri's

Andrew himself created this meme friend.

the fusion is complete

His ex-wife, to be more precise.

Andrew the otaku is the original memester

>ex-wife

Not even surprised. He doesn't seem like a pleasant person.

Why did Marcin make chainmail pauldrons blue?

Maybe not even his fault, considering Yen is written after said ex.

I really enjoyed the barghests return. I wish the were in the main game.

>Tfw you really waifu yen
>Tfw you are redpilled
>Tfw real world persons don't work that way

lol wat, they work exactly that way

treat you like shit then cuck you with other men, that's Yennefer in a nutshell you dumb Yenfag

Is there no way to go back inside the Tesham Mutna dungeon after you finish the quest with Regis there? I only have three pieces of the armor and want to look for the rest

Does anyone else have the bug where all the merchants are gone after finishing the main quest in B&W? I want my gwent cards dammit.

who hurt you, user?

Yen ;_;

I want to solve shitty riddles with Annarietta!

But for what purpose

getting (You)s on chinese cartoon imageboard?

yah

Except it's not. Story-yen stops being a bitch eventually and realizes her love for beta-to-the-bones geralt, who of course has a nuclear oneitis for her. It's a classic beta fantasy.

Hey guy thanks for recommending me Witcher 3 - really enjoying myself.

stop
you made him look like a little fuccboi bitch

please stop it youre killing him

>Weeks in the illusion are minutes in the real world
So how long has Syanna been in here?

>You can't invite Shani to live with you post-B&W

I don't want to return home in the off-chance they change it. but I already know they won't

Is there a more hype song for a minigame than gwent music?

The soundtrack in this game is awesome.

im playing HoS

how to make shani my waifu

It's the exact same songs bards play everywhere in game world

Yes they're the best part of the soundtrack

>final fantasy 89-2: the witchering

Is there a way to quickly refill a merchant's (Hattori's for example) money without fast traveling between different areas?

God fucking dammit this lock on bug. I am fighting the wraith at the manor for HoS and cannot beat her because of the wonky lock on system since the last patch. I've tried to rebind the goddamn key to no avail.

The fight is endless because no matter how soon I get to the painting, most of the time Geralt refuses to face it except if I get lucky. He always faces the wraith.

Is respec into full radius aard the only trick recently? I'll try that and see how it does, since I don't have to face the target.

This has nothing to do with the BaW lock on bug, at least I don't think it does.

Hello gaypad babby

Hello HDD scrub

This is a KB+M issue, idiot. Geralt soft targets no matter on console or not. Used to be in previous patches I could press Z and he would turn in the direction I pressed with WASD, not the opponent. Now I press Z and nothing happens. I rebound it to another key and same shit.

Also, found another bug. Can't respec into aard radius because since patch 1.2 when you place the Potion of Clearance in a pocket for consumables, it displays and blank spot and does not give you the option to take it.

Think I'm done playing for a bit til the next patch. Didn't have these problems til recently, have 140+ hours in the game and haven't really had issue til now.

I have killed the ghost of Iris days bfore patch

didn't even need to use lock on (in fact I only use it underwater to one shot drowners)

git gud

It's not about loading, it's about hearing those cutscenes every god damn minute you fucking cunt.

nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/66/?
Here

That's the wrong one, can break the game

a.pomf.cat/osrsoz.7z

use this one instead, works on any patch ever

so wait, were the 'higher vampires' in the base game not really higher vampires? The one in the crypt and the fanatical healer. Are those just super-katakans? Or did cdpr consider them true HVs lore-wise but just copy-paste the combat mechanics from other vampire encounters? (not coming up with anything unique until their expansion). For instance, the bestiary entry for true HVs unlocks after killing Hubert. But then again the lorebook says that even some katakans and alps and so forth have the ability the masquerade as humans.

But Hubert seemed like a fully fledged out person, like Regis. I'm confused.

After pressing e repeatedly on it in the inventory it seemed to work. Still can't equip though. Or potion of restoration.

>tfw consolefag

Read the fucking post you imbecile, stop trying to fit in and spout "git gud" because your reading comprehension is less than a kindergartener.

I DON'T want to lock on to her, I want to STOP locking on to her to hit the paintings before she regenerated health. Geralt soft locks in console or PC no matter what, and unless you mod the game there is no stopping it. I am unwilling to mod til they stop patching.
nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/409/?

You used to have a key to tap to make Geralt stop locking onto the closest target. But since patch 1.2 no matter what key you bind it to, it does not work. I think sweeping award with damage might do the trick.

Chainmail pauldrons in blue are actually pretty aesthetic
Also, will playing in fullscreen instead of windowed fullscreen cause the game to stop shitting itself to death every 20 minutes?

No helping those

You're either playing on easy or are retarded. Geralt doesn't soft lock on on broken bones or DM, and even on easy you can steer the direction of the attack with movement inputs.

Git. Gud.

>Witcher 3 is the best game in series
>Has the worst central plot line.

Looking forward to OC if we get a new witcher game. I really how there's no sue Ciri.

G-Geralt is a cute?