Neptunia General #925

Last thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/WmjiAjQ2

Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune confirmed in production. Platform and release date not yet announced.
gematsu.com/2016/04/first-four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-details

Megadimension annouced for Steam
gematsu.com/2016/05/megadimension-neptunia-vii-coming-pc-via-steam-summer

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies is out.

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October for NA.
EU Fall 2016.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1x29OOt8-rc
youtube.com/watch?v=skJddbSJQjA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The talk from last threads got me curious, why exactly does it matter if the original modeler gets asspained over how you use them? Once you have the files, you have them, right? Is it just that they won't give you any more files, or can they actually remove or blacklist you from using them somehow?

Vert is best goddess.

What type of phones does IF use now?

This is a married couple ~

uzume is lewd, LEWD

Put /nepgen/ in the thread title next time.

Alright I will, sorry about that

Where are the best places to grind in VII? Is it still the giant metal dogoo?

yes

No worries, man. It just helps if both Neptunia and /nepgen/ are present to find.

What fucking autist is literally copying posts from the start of last thread and re-posting them here?

>What fucking autist is literally copying posts from the start of last thread and re-posting them here
This has been very very common in nepgen
Its cancerous, I know
And when next you see something like "Noire pleases..." just report the shit out of him

Your last bit got nothing to do with it.

There's shitposting and forced memes like Slutty Nowa or the Rom and Ram guy, and then there's this shit;
Copying my question from last thread even though it doesn't even work in the context of this one.

Her normal outfit has an opening for showing you her panties and stomach. That is a foregone conclusion.

Whats this kirino image meme?

post neps & hip hop

youtube.com/watch?v=1x29OOt8-rc

What's wrong with Kirino?

Top kek

Why do I think I heard japanese in the background

I don't know what to feel about someone literally stealing my post.

As I said I really think this character design is a failure. She's just purely composed of memes from steins gate and another shitty game and that left no space for any actual personality development
It would be nice if we could get on with another chunibyo character who has an actual soul (IF excluded)
delete this.

post rock
youtube.com/watch?v=skJddbSJQjA

She doesn't have enough screentime to be anything more than references, just like the other makers. I still like her though.

Also what's the other game?

>It would be nice if we could get on with another chunibyo character who has an actual soul (IF excluded)

cant recall the name. probably still comes from 5pb

There's Chaos;Head and Robotics;Notes, both are part of the same series as the Steins;Gate games. All three were also a collab with .

NOWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUGGHHHH

>nep nep
>who's there

Nepgear is really cute in V.

It's me, Yo!

They're the only 2 in the series that should have a lily ranking to go up that high since all the other girls are straight.

Why did you encrypt their names? It's not like we won't figure out who it is.

eh, privacy

>And when next you see something like "Noire pleases..." just report the shit out of him
I'm not a big baby like yourself, so no.

I want to bully MAGES. for being such a cringe-inducing chuuni

Why do Planeptunians try to frame Noire for their own goddess' disgusting deeds?

Are they really delusions though? She did really travel through dimensions, and she does use magic. Seems like most of it is real.

well actually I posted
saw
and thought it would be funny to continue to recreate the last exchange since that guy was getting butthurt

That old man looks almost exactly like Neptune.

IF cant do shit, on the other hand
does noire please her for shares?

How would it be to have a threesome with these two?

Oh, someone trying to make a joke from my point of view.

They really don't - he just has Alzheimer's and can't remember Noire's pretty face bobbing for apples.

+1 sin if you're a male.

This is nepgear

She had that scene with Nepgear and the microwave too, so even her ranting about chronomancy is probably true as well.

If you don't want your favorite nep to sit between your legs as she plays video games, resting your head on her shoulders and rubbing her stomach, legs or back you don't love her

Cute scenario, +1 sin.

>using the world "male" while posting Nepgear and promoting incest crackship
>impersonating me
+5 sin

That, too, is a fucking meme from steins gate.

I want Vert to sit on my dick while she plays games. Close enough?

Dude, I'm too tall to rest my head on a Nep's shoulders. That's just wanting neck pains.

>posting Nepgear's name uncapitalized
+1 sin.

Yes.

I suppose I've always loved Neptune then.

Oh yeah, those gel bananas. I love the way the airhead girl pronounced it in japanese.

>Implying that we arn't all cute animu girls, making it yuri.
No shit, he entire character is. That doesn't make her dimension hopping and other S;G related shenanigans not real.

praise the following

Give me a defence of Uni.

Wanting to love your goddess physically? +2 sins.

This isn't /a/ so no.

Plutie has an outie belly button!

I thought it was references

Uni can defend herself from your prying eyes

Uni a shit and not even her onee-san cares about her

Literally loli Noire. Uni is carp.

>Only the third worst CPU candidate.
>Moderately attractive
>Probably not totally incompetent
>Decent hats.

Some fellow said that this used to be the height of shitposting in nepgen.
I wonder if that was a bloody paradise.

Are you trying to imply either Rom or Ram is better than her?

It used to get a ton of replies ranging from good to bad and sometimes tying Neptune x Plutia to it, it was a weird time.

Yet she shows it off willingly just so she can be tsundere.

The height of nepgen shitposting were Noire greentexts. It was shitposting, but everyone could have a bit of fun with it.

I'd take her place anytime.

at least there is some amount of dere to Uni, unlike her sister

I think we all know who's better than her.

Noire pleases old men for shares.

Me?

Old men isn't my name.

Noire is so dere she will LARP with her mates.

Damn shame GekiNoire is so bad, we finally get to see Noire interacting with people that aren't stalkers, old men, or Neptune.

She sure is a big nep.

only in non-canon art and CD's, where she is both gay and straight, one of which should piss you off real good

How's she bi in the waifu CDs?

I don't care for the sexual orientation of the neps either way.

And spinoffs.
They're not bi in any media; it's one or the other. Which is straight, by the way.

You should.

I'd do things to her butt.
Things that I cannot say on a blue board.

I think we might be the only ones who don't care

You see, I think Noire's gay in everything, she's just forced to like men in the spin-offs.

I don't either.

>Drills
>Nice voice
>Arguably more character development than the other characters

Hey, when and if any Nep is proven hetero beyond a shadow of a doubt I get to foster my waifu delusions to keep giving me a reason to hit the gym instead of staying inside eating chips.
If and when they're confirmed gay beyond yada yada I get to foster cute yuri delusions to warm my iddle thoughts.
Either way it's cute, and fun, and gives me stuff to mull over in order to distract me from the promise of mortality.
Either is a win win.