twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first Everyone being baited by a bronze shitter

>JUST SOLO CARRY IN A TEAM GAME, BRO.

Best Titcow

diamond 5 20 min queue and going right now :I

t.mid

if any of u euw/eune players need a boost for cheap hit me up

>being this mad you aren't capable of doing so
Just accept it and learn where you fucked up so you can improve.

Sauce?

>mfw on a 24 game win streak
I'm scared its gonna catch up to me hard, but is this what climbing feels like?

>The game is not dying I swear guys!

>You must have fucked up!
Ha, nope. Not this time. When you do twice as much damage as anyone else in the game and it's not enough to carry no one can call you on fucking up. The ADC literally had less than 3000 damage to champs.

I wonder... are there statistics for how often a 4v5 are won? 3v5? Probably not but I'm willing ot bet that it's less than 50/50. Shit, I'm willing to bed it's less than 25% of the time.

And AFKers don't feed, either.

I've been playing since season 1-2.

Season 5-6 are the best ones so far.
Map overhaul, all new champions are absolutely amazing from a gameplay and design point of view, balance is a lot better than in the past.
The only thing i am unhappy about is the fact there's still those 10 champions absolutely no one plays and those 10 champions everyone plays.
Except from that, me and my friends are having a lot more fun now than in the past.

>The numbers are speaking VERY loudly
The abortion that is season 6 is not LoL and is (correctly) dying a quick death.
You are delusional if you think just cause League went from 30%+ to 29% in Korea during Overwatch first weeks of release means LoL is a dead game. You're literally grasping at straws and the most minute drop in popularity is enough to justify your irrational hatred for a game which is still the most popular and played in the world.

I'm very sorry the veigarette picture has been taking so long. I'm not sure I can live up to expectation, but I will try my hardest to do so. The inking is nearly finished and I'm planning on having it finished either this evening or tomorrow afternoon.

Here is the sketch in case anyone missed the preview. I've tweaked a few things that were bothering me, but I hope I can deliver something you can all enjoy. I'm very sorry you all had to wait so long.

i.imgur.com/Vi6h6Nr.png

Have a wonderful friday, my friends.

thanks for keeping my dick diamonds, keep doing gods work

>all new champions are absolutely amazing from a gameplay and design point of view

>aurelion
>taliyah
>tahm

Do you think it's not possible for Riot to destroy certain roles for certain champions? If it's not possible to clear with Rengar, then he stopped being a true jungler. What is the point you're trying to make?

>matched with 1 silver 2 gold 1 diamond on each team

> tfw downloaded dota just so I can spectate ingame with no directed cams and I can ping and draw on the map and feel like a pro

todays last game after that it is back to league of boredom

>Rengar isn't a true jungler!
Most Rengar junglers back after a camp and their buffs. Are you going to seriously argue Rengar isn't a good jungler?

reminder Trinity is a meme (good boots substitution if you have 2xzeal items though) and ghostblade - pd is the best build

The point I was trying to make, numbnuts, is people spewed a rehashed meme, "OH JUST PICK SOMETHING BETTER SHITTER," or, "GIT GUD," instead of offering actual tangible advice (because they had none).

And that's the fucking problem.

The answer is to point out ways he can lifesteal back up to continue farming. The answer is to work his way down to skutttle, lifesteal off of it, then carry on.

But YOU DIDN'T FOLLOW THE GODDAMN CONVERSATION DID YOU ASSHOLE?

Can someone teach me how to play Jinx before I lose all my lp? When do I use rocket vs minigun? I figure for dps I want minigun and for waveclear and poke I want rocket.

youtu.be/36lSzUMBJnc?t=2m55s

somebody should make a drawn version of this with Taric and Jinx

There isn't a hard-and-fast rule. For the most part you have to judge each situation. You're right for the most part about how to use them, though.

Please teach me how to rebind keys so I can put Lux laugh on the move button

Oh and I won't fire up a game with you because it proves nothing and you do not understand what the people ITT are telling you.

If I or anyone lose with you, it means I or anyone else were not good enough to carry your feeding ass in that particular game. It doesn't prove that it's impossible to do so. It doesn't prove that no one would be able to carry your ass. You're free to stay negative and externalize everything, but don't expect to climb up anywhere with that.

How does one into mains, i can't just settle in a single champion, i like playing a large plethora of champions, which means i cannot get incredibly good at any single one,

Teamfights you usually want rocket because it has longer range and doesn't expose you

>No, see, what I REALLY MEANT was...
Not what you said. Gotcha. You're just regurgitating memes.

>And I won't.
Coward. Guess you're shit.

in lanephase you want to harass with rockets and lasthit in minigun. she's really good with supports that can combo her CC, for example leona jinx is a very mean lane. move up in minigun form if you do get them cc'd

later on you want to be in rocket form about 90% of the time in fights since 700 range severely outweighs the attack speed. obviously if you get dived and can't create space just go minigun and try to dps race whoever is hitting you. when you get a reset don't go minigun form, keep in rocket form so you can keep your range while chasing.

other than that be very liberal with your ult since the CD is really low, build bf -> pickaxe -> hurricane/shiv -> ie -> hurricane/shiv and then assorted AD shit and land your zap

also with BF you can clear the backline in 3 rockets, that's important to know. you really want to go back for BF and not sooner, but if you're forced to might as well grab a cull and go for the long game

Pick something with high skillcap and playmaking ability. I'm a support main and I play Thresh because of how much this motherfucker can do. No idea how those people playing Janna or Soraka do it.

But then all these people are looking at me to make plays, and half the time, i think i cannot meet their expectations.

Also: Picking up a Ruunans and "Attack-Moving" on the far side of the caster minions will proc the rockets for the extra two for free.

Logged into a low lvl acc i made ages ago and solo carried with heimer (not the splitpush cancer build). I figure this is how good players feel in low elo.
Was pretty lucky tho, teammates blindly followed my calls.

As you play the champion, you learn more and more about what they can and can't do and can start tweaking to your personal preference.

What do you think about Ghostblade on Jinx? IE feels like such a shit item so, I'm looking for replacements.

it most likely works, she's full physical and ghostblade is just busted

that being said aoe crits are really nice and jinx scales like a monster so i think you're still better off overall going for your 3 crit item cores and taking over the game

anyone higher than usual ping on eune? I swear to god eune is dying

>5 minutes between posts

league is dying in general

no its just that europoors are working, americlaps are sleeping and no esports are on

I want to sniff Rivens panties after a hard day!

Anyone good that doesn't rage want to play with me in diamond elo?
I'll pay money if you do. I'm sick of all the afks I get.

yeah.

it's kinda empty, right?

>Vindicator
Newer players who got it through a mystery gift, or much older players who only play Vayne from time to time. Usually average.
>Heartseeker
Players who casually play Vayne in normals, usually duo with friends
>SKT
who don't actually follow LCS games, will usually die to stupid shit in lane a lot because they don't grasp the concept of 'late-game adc'
>Dragonslayer
Obnoxious "hardcore vayne mains," will repeatedly die in lane and blame the support, scream for ganks, and eventually refuse to surrender a lost game because she's going to outscale despite being 5k gold down and refusing to group
>Arclight
Average to decent players who can have bitchy outbursts but for the most part don't speak.
>Aristocrat
Your worst fucking nightmare to have on your team, or to see on the enemy team

>play top
>lock in melee champ, enemy top locks in ranged
>lose lane hard

lolbabs? what should I have done?

What champs?

Stayed in Dota general.

However: You can learn to farm under tower. You can also study backtimings. Furthermore, knowing how to set up a wave to slow push will also be beneficial. In a situation like top lane it's vital you control the minions more than the opponent, since you have no back-up, and it's the best way to set up the enemy for a gank.
>And the farm will ensure you don't fall off.

so, basically, all vayne players are cancer

poppy vs kayle

Learn how to play in a bad matchup. Don't be afraid to miss a few cs if it lets the lane push up. Get boots first item. Ask the jungler if you can take gromp/golems or roam mid if you see an opportunity.

Keep in mind that there are very few melee top-laners who can't outright murder a squishy ranged top post-6.

You NA and EUW bros, how long does the normal draft queue take for you? I'm in EUNE and the que can take 10-60 minutes depending on the time of the day. Just wondering if I should switch servers to play that fun normal draft

You gotta abuse those CDs unfortunately.

Xth for best ship for best girl

POST MAINS, JUDGE EACH OTHER

What is the point of Natural Talent in the masteries?

so you have a tiny bit better scalings?

man udyr is an instant dodge for me now, faggots think they can DE GATES trick bullshit and just feed 14 kills

ded gaem

both are shit

Good on most junglers since you don't need sustain in the jungle
Also good on hybrid champions, champs who want to do as much damage as possible, and champions who have built in sustain

Post the most viable champs for cunnilingus

how is syndra atm?, wanna try her ^^

I only play Jayce mid lane full AD.

I don't know what you're trying to project onto me, but I'm not some past scrublord who shittalked you ingame. What makes you pretend getting mad at me? That said, "git gud" isn't just a meme, it's sound advice. "pick something better" isn't so bad either.

Life stealing up on scuttle crab is not a good solution. Yes, it works if the enemy lets him. Don't count on it. Shaco players, Lee players, and all the other mean junglers love targets who are at death's door after a camp and a buff. You can't use that as a foundation for a successful game.

I think we're not talking about the same thing. If I say "Rengar isn't that great as a jungler" I don't mean he can't win games at all. He's not that hot as a jungler.

You don't try to have a conversation. You have a fixed mindset and cry out. People call you out on that. You cry more and demand "proof", which is actually unrelated. I tell you that it's unrelated, and you call me a coward for that? I think I understand your position. I think you do not understand mine. We're done.

she's not the strongest right now, her power spikes are awkward and she needs a little bit of setup but they're definitely powerful.

At level 13, if you're able to stack 3 spheres with Force of Will you can throw them and then use Scatter the Weak right after to create pretty much a long range Annie stun.

rate my first champion idea, /lolg/

I wanna teach Rhia how to use her huge horsecock!

>get promoted
>Lose 8 games in a row
>Win the next 8 due to forced 50 and get promoted again

R8 my climb strategy

literally a fusion of zed and akali

kys

ITT champions that have been broken since their introduction and never changed and pretty much do well no matter who is playing them who they are facing or what level of match they are in.

I'll start, pic related.

am i supposed to do a wallpaper just for my mains? just post this shit

Tahm isn't my favorite to play personally but he is a solid 10/10 character design, as is Aurelion Sol. Taliyah is alright but undertuned at first and is helmed by an idiot designer.

>Still
>Complaining
>About
>Thresh

When to take perseverance in mastery before the summoner cdr one?

You could nerf pretty much everything and he would still be retarded, lantern and hook combined are extremely fucking retarded. Hes been at the top of support for pretty much every season since his introduction and never rotated out.

I'll stop complaining when he is a pile of shit and no one plays him anymore.

Broken is just another word for perfection.

Every champion should be brought up to their level. It's only natural to use the most effective tools available, if you weren't hating on thresh and lucian you'd be hating on something else.

>not picking nautilus/alistar/braum and standing on his lantern so the ADC can't click it
>getting hooked

best ez skin

People are going to play him until the end of time, get over it. Thresh is very manageable and has been changed a shitload since release. So has Lucian, actually.

Completely unremarkable, play literally any other mage. Hell play Veigar he's actually fun. Only bother with Syndra if you have a foot fetish you want to indulge in.

if you weren't hating on thresh and lucian you'd be hating on something else.

That's how rotating balance works. I'd still complain but I'd understand if the numbers were just whack and the champion was overpowered for a season.

Gragas is an example of a champion thats been good and bad, and Morgana, and Brand, and Vlad, and many others. Thresh and Lucian are literally "Perfection" at their core though that has nothing to do with numbers, they are just a package of abilities that's good in pretty much every scenario they encounter. There is no semblance of balance in their design.

>Junglers being able to gank from extremely far away
>People being able to enter a teamfight that's otherwise blocked off
>Tanks and retards that get caught being able to lantern away if you can't kill them in the duration of the stun before they can click lantern

Its good offensively and defensively literally all the time.

Lucian has had points of being pretty mediocre

Thanks for the tips ^^

>Completely unremarkable, play literally any other mage. Hell play Veigar he's actually fun. Only bother with Syndra if you have a foot fetish you want to indulge in.

wow rip dream xD, and what about orianna mid?, syndra is getting buffs in the next patch I guess

I might add that the que time is long as fuck so every time match is found someone is afk

no

Rotating balance is a joke.

You either have balance or you don't. Everyone needs to be brought up to thresh and lucian's level.

That's not TPA

>people just run blindly towards the closest visible enemy when there's a fed yi out there that we have no vision of
stay in lane you fucks

>Hell play Veigar he's actually fun.

I haven't been able to enjoy veigar ever since they changed his stun. Before I was always just fighting his repeatedly nerfed damage and itemization so I could still nuke people, engage fights, stop ganks on me, etc.

I basically can never actually use my stun as a reliable ability anymore.

thats not
frosted

"Balance" is a joke

>stay up all night waiting for the servers to come back up on lucian release
>have fun
>never stop playing lucian
>now get called a fotm cancer picker
lol

dailydot.com/esports/overwatch-korean-pc-bangs-june/

>League of Legends is dying in its second biggest market

So Overwatch really is killing this game.

Will Riot fix things or just milk things until they go under?

Now I am all for calling Thresh pickers the cancerlords they are, but Lucian has actually been garbage at this if I recall correctly, so it wouldn't be right to call him OP at all time.

They'll go with denial, first stage of grief, obviously

Me on the left

even if you're not fotm (which would be inaccurate as lucian has been very good for 95% of his existence) you're still a cancer picker

IF it makes you feel any better the hatred I feel for thresh and his design is infinitely more than the hatred I feel for lucian and his design, hes not *much* above the other adcs. Thresh is just a retarded pile of trash that makes me think is design team consisted of 7 year olds that came up with the champion ideas by one upping eachothers power fantasies.

Your Deutsch is showing. Are you a cute grill?

That is literally impossible. Thresh has a kit that is overloaded with utility, unless his numbers are severely gimped he will ALWAYS be top tier support.

Lucian isn't OP so much as he is way too strong with the items available. You cannot bring other champions up to his level without making fundamental changes to how their abilities/passives apply on hit effects.

They're statistics will tell them things are going their way

>caring what chinks play