/acg/ - Armored Core General: Dead Game Coming Back to Life Edition

Whoops, looks like I woke up twenty minutes too late.
Also, here's some extra information on all the charts and bullcrap you see in scan mode.

For all newcomers, Armored Core and all JP mecha discussion here. You are welcome to shill western stuff with JP influence.

BEFORE YOU PROCEED LISTEN TO OUR THEME SONG!!!
instaud.io/jzI

AC pastebin:
pastebin.com/Ek3kMtZW
Read that if you have any questions. If the pastebin doesn't answer whatever question you may have feel free to ask us in the thread.

/acg/'s partially approved recommendation list:
pastebin.com/WSq32Amg (updated february 28th)

Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/armoredcorevg

/acg/ PLAYS

SCRIMMS
>Ask.

SUNDAY NIGHT FOR ANSWER
>Ask.

SATURDAY AFTERNOON VERDICT DAY
>Ask.

Official Strategy guide PDFs for 2, 3, and Nexus :
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_2_Another_Age_Prima_Official_eGuide/1833
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_3_Prima_Official_eGuide/1635
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_Nexus_Prima_Official_eGuide/2226

AC related cover music: ripped from niconico by risto
mega.nz/#!j1l03AjA!beyftPD1gLIsymJC2gdmHpUecO4JHGbg6KdFQNS7htI
Last Raven build advice:
pastebin.com/RfbVYwwr

Other urls found in this thread:

instaud.io/jzI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't die immediately

Noo

What happened to Cuhrayzee Games General?

Looks like they gave up. Over the last couple months, they haven't been able to stick a general with more than a dozen posts.

What's that? I don't follow the rest of Veeky Forums

Nevermind, quick google search shows their wiki

Compatriots, From Software's next game, currently in development, is sci-fi related. Do not get your hopes up, it will likely not be Armored Core.

Source?

Another general I was browsing where somebody posted that as news and eight people replied telling him to fuck off because they said that was old news.

When that april's fool joke appeared, I was exited that despise the joke a lot of people on /v/ showed that they want a new game, and probably some nostalgia or interest on this "Armored Core" was going to make us expirience a small flow of new anons and people interested in scrimms...hope is a terrible thing to have.

There's two /acg/ people online right now. All you need to do is hop on VD

Yeah but I'm on my PS4 right now so I can't play nothin'

That's just an excuse.

Of course, but I don't want to spend five minutes retrieving and hooking up my PS3, and then doing something other than co-op in VD.

And why is that

Because I haven't A-ranked all missions and I need/want someone to carry me through because I don't like the game enough.

Bump.

Eh, I'd play with you. But you sound like a whiny faggot honestly

>implying anyone cares about that

You asked, I answered your question honestly. Being a douche is unnecessary.

He obviously did

Here's a new one: If AC6 did something DIFFERENT for the series, what would you want it to be?

I'd want different booster types. One that activates quick boost like in FA and VD, on that gives extra consistent propulsion like in the first three gens, and maybe making OBing a new booster type. Like charge boosting.

I just don't understand why you'd complain about AC being dead if you then go "oh, I haven't even really played much of the newest installment, I don't like it."

When the fuck did I complain about /acg/ being dead? I'm not , I responded to you because I looked on my friend's list and saw two other anons online, so I assumed I was one of the two people that you said was online, and I wanted to clarify that I wouldn't be getting on VD.

Oh. Nevermind then, I'm neither of those anons in your friends list. Misunderstandings happen I guess

I'm sorry it got to that point as well. /acg/ is like a little family full of depressed children and one degenerate weeaboo, infighting is bad for our health.

Give me the custom emblem creator from LR and VD's preset emblem editor. Perfect emblem creator right there.

Probably some special weapons that can change the type of shot, like a laser rifle of V era going from the charging type to a regular rifle, a small handgun changing to a low ammo shotgun.

>Warframe refugee looking for new game
>remember glory days of Windows 95 Mechwarrior
>stumble on thread
>BEFORE YOU PROCEED LISTEN TO OUR THEME SONG!!!
>instaud.io/jzI

That was depressing af

If DMC5 gets released, they'll be back.

According to /ps4g/ it's already in development.

Welcome to the best general of Veeky Forums.

Quick update: Snacks emblem is on the way. It still needs a face and shading, but I got the Banhammer nailed down already
t. Urist

Bump.

Bump.

I present to you fine gentlemen the emblem of the hero we didn't deserve.

ass, re-do from scratch

I know. I'll still wear it proudly

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

I was just busting your balls, I probably couldn't make something that good.

Bump.

>the smile
Cute, cute, cute!
> I haven't A-ranked all missions
Irrelevant. Player rank A is when you have all parts unlocked and multiplayer medals can contribute towards that.
Submersible mode.

If flight and focus on areal combat were to return, I'd prefer the option to be not aligned to the horizon. You know, being upside-down, and shit. Fuck it, let's go to space!

bump

This. It worked great in ZOE.

Begone page 10