/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ezbYl3rzOI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anna is best

I love Sakura!

You could at least have used some better fanart for your thread.

hey

What do you expect from Annacucks?

Post those NA castles.

I need BP, VP, and accessories that aren't Bath Towels. Don't forget to leave feedback. Come buy a skill or something. Maybe you'll get a nice Bond Unit.

I just got random pic from twitter, sorry senpai.

Good choice.

Wish she had more supports in Awakening though.

Wish she had ANY other support in Fates other than Corrin. This paid dlc for fuck sake.

yo

LAY DOWN YOUR WEAPONS

I love my cute pickle son!

Sup bby

Cutest family

Whew, this dumb hunk's getting me fired up!

I like Hana

I wish someone would make a joke romhack of Fates. All the Nohrmies would have english voices, but hoshidaboos would have JP voices, entering the bathhouse while the opposite gender is present would play a laugh track. All the Hoshidaboo text would be in engrish. Aqua would be called the dumbass she is by Corrin and Corrin would generally not be a pussy and actually have balls. Takumi's final battle would have 's song playing and Yggdrasil and Brynhildr would change names because the japanese are retarded. Swords/knives/axes and Nohrmie weapons in general would actually give buffs like Swords would increase skill, bows would increase luck, etc. Damn, a romhack like that would make the game actually fun.

So what do you think would make Fates actually decent in terms of everything /feg/?

>mooooooooom leave me alone and let me pickle in peace

>marrying Hisame
But why.

He stinks!

So how is Nyx!Ophelia? I can't marry Elise to Odin, she's needed to be a princess in Nohr but who cares if Nyx jumps a dimension or two?

cute femui

>son

Its not like Kana will ever be good anyway

I'm with you man. And send me Consort's Plumes and Lion Shields. Trying to make it Roman themed myself. Also, I need BP and VP for some decent gear. Goddamn Lottery takes time to recharge on Lunatic

Can you buy skills from your own units if you put them in your logbook?

I want to build a Corrin with a bunch of breaker skills but I can't find any castles that have the ones I need to buy.

Also not sure what class to have him be.

Ophelia is shit, don't even bother with her. Magic is useless in Fates.

Are you guys ready for more cuckposting in this thread?

>Lances do nothing
At least give them something like a small boost in Avoid, max being 20

>married Hinata

Gross. Should have married Laslow desu.

Y-you too.
Thanks!

man IS really fucked up by having the awakening trio not more relevant, its like they just forgot how the whole promise and shit they went through with anakos

I think she married Hinata.

Fuck, I meant Hinata.

3dpd Scarlet is cute!

>actually has the rare FE5 anna

niiice

>single mother with three children
Whatever floats your boat.

Nyx is second best choice.

Failing that Orachi in Revelations. Ophelia needs a magic mother.

uhh why does hisame have brown hair instead of yellow

Yes, you can. Just beat the game and register them.

It's fine.

3DS
>Metroid Dread
>Kid Icarus : Uprising 2
>Wario Land 5
>Fire Emblem Jugdral Reawakened
>Ice Climbers : Downfall
>Panel De Pon 2
>Advance Wars 3DS
>Wario and Waluigi : Super Star Saga
>Donkey Kong (2017)

NX
>Paper Mario : The Eight Cuts
>F-Zero NX
>Custom Robo : NevolutionX
>Super Smash Bros For NX
>The Legend of Zelda : NX
>Fire Emblem: Magvel Reawakened
>Kirby Air Ride 2
>Baiten Kaitos (2017)
>Rhythm Heaven : Super Tamisdhreodksu
>Pikmin 4
>Super Kart Bros.

Wii U
>lol

Please comprehend.

>Magic is useless
What?

My 45 Magic Elise!Witch!Ophelia is pretty fun...

Although I mostly use her now to just shuttle around her mom so she can heal people.

It's his default hair color ;^)

See

>not loving Niles or Leo
your loss

>using shitphelia

*cucks you and dies*

Looking for trainee garbs, water gourds, and bath towels.

Well duh, she's pregnant

They obviously came up with the excuse for them being in Fates after the fact, is why; there was nothing to "forget"

Yeah, I mean Nohrmie weapons have to do something unlike what the base game has done to them. They could give a +2 increase to defense only unlike how naginatas do +1 for both def and res.

It's almost as if they want to develop more games for their next console instead of their almost-obsolete financial failure.

I'm straight now.

U H

O H

>DLC

ugh i can smell them from here

Never said I use her. Didn't use any of the child units to be honest.

Just a completionist. Doesn't feel right making Elise go to Yslisse though.

Got it from Anna's Gift, though.

Yeah you can. You actually get all their unlocked skills too

It's worth noting that even the girl in the pic was pissed at how badly Scarlet was handled in Revelations.
Was there a single playable character handled worse in any route?

>Has to use DLC to make a unit good
>She's still shit anyway

wew lad

There are several things I'd like to discuss, but it mostly has to do with the flow of the game. I feel Conquest 10, regardless of difficulty complaints, is the better designed map of Fates. The reason for that is that it emphasizes map control and positioning as a whole: you have to choose where to send your units and hold a position, if you happen to lose it, you risk being overrun. Spread too thin, however, and you end up overwhelmed in all fronts. In contrast, most maps feature variations of "form a murderball, move forward without exposing your weaker units and aggro enemies with the tanks". Then you have to kill the enemies without really letting them fight back.

This promotes some nice micromanagement but throws strategy per se out of the window. In my opinion, the game would be much more challenging, in a good way, if I had spendable, no-name units to lose every map, as I would be forced to handle them in an efficient way while still being unable to save all of my troops, all of the time. As it stands, most of the time you win by a huge margin or you don't at all; it also happens that most non-reinforcement based maps start out with you in a very disadvantageous position which gets better overtime, with little catharsis.

Some other things I was considering (which I have implemented in a Java text version, moving to Unreal C++ pending) were engagement and height mechanics, more active skills and resources for "hero" units and longer ranges for ranged attacks that require you to skip a movement to increase accuracy or even attack at all.

Hana's hair is noticeably a lighter shade.

What if the next FE gas time traveling like shenanigans, but with a twist? The present day army is at war with an enemy, and chapters roll on; however we get chapters based on the past that affect the present by choices you make. Something like chrono trigger. Before you advance further to another place, you'll see previous heroes making choices if different outcomes.

Shiro's support reads like a fucking dating guide for Fire emblem, it's hilarious.
>Food supports always work, so show her how great your cooking skills are!
>If that doesn't work everyone likes fighting, so have a support about training.
>Still not fully in her pants yet? Have a conversation about someone other than the two of you. Especially mention how you look up to them and how great they are. She'll be cumming in her panties at your devotion to someone else!
>After all this propose and be insistent that you were born for each other. And knock her up before the wedding just in case she wants to change her mind!
>Is she your aunt? Cousin? Half sister? These methods work great on incestuous couplings!
>If doesn't work, touch her face. Bitches love face touches.

>Watch Fire Emblem video on YouTube
>UK advertisement comes up for Fates
>Literally begging the audience to buy Birthright instead of Conquest

Oh my God this is hilarious.

Chad ThunderHUNK

Alright, cool.

Unless someone here has some breakers on their Corrins I could buy. I have bowbreaker and need everything else.

How so? Haven't seen the advert yet.

>he thinks Shitquest will outsell Birthright

What is this list??

Why does it seem like the male characters have much more varied supports than the female characters? I haven't read them all yet to see if it's actually the case, but so far it definitely is.

reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=6ezbYl3rzOI

>le chapter 10 meme
Never understood this

Sick of time shenanigans.

Give me dimension shenanigans.

Who is the Prince of Persuasia of Fates?

Any answer that isn't "Laslow" is immediately wrong.

The old Fire Emblem dimension gets torn apart in FE15, and FE16 and onward is a new Dimension called the Iron Sphere Race Dimension

>if I had spendable, no-name units to lose every map
That defies the very appeal of FE for many: Unique units you can get attached to.
Also, you might want to break up your post into smaller posts to bring up for discussion over time: You have so many topics that I don't have an idea of what you're trying to say.

What type of wife is this?

le forced drama cuck wife

Can't find a video but this is a literal transcript

>ARE YOU PLAYING FIRE EMBLEM FATES
>EVER FEEL GUILTY FOR BACKING DICTORIAL MANIAC?
>THEN YOU CAN BUY FIRE EMBLEM FATES BIRTHRIGHT FOR ONLY £17.99!!!

something something "fire" something something "cuck" something something "jakob's cum" etc

...How is that begging? That's just advertising what it is.

ay babe-y
come to butthead

I like these ideas. One thing that resonated with me was the prospect of adding more expendables.

I like the idea of making LTC almost mandatory with moving bosses. You're always going to be outnumbered, but when you can control when those numbers will be coming to you, it kinda kills the whole point.

I'd like to start ROM hacking and making my own maps, but I don't know how.

But isn't Jakob for Mamui? Who cares about stinky meidos, not us.

Mine

>Bad guy of FE15 destroys FE reality
>Reborn universe
>FE16 is now set in colonial times instead of medieval

I can dig it.

STOP USING WAIFU2X
IT LOOKS LIKE FUCKING SHIT

Interrealms?

How would Flora react to being cheated on?

It's not that it's an upscaled image that makes it look like shit, it's that it's a picture of Shitlel.

You know what the sad part is bros

If Azura didnt exist I seriously would have been a Florafag

I wish I were kidding

She'll just move on to Jakob then.

Any Yurops got a Hinoka with Rend Heaven?

Somebody gonna die.