Is Veeky Forums the board with the highest net worth?

Is Veeky Forums the board with the highest net worth?

I have 2.5 million doge

/k or /out

obviously

its fairly low population so nominally probably not

per capita perhaps yes

Sadly that would probably be /v/ or /b/ due to board traffic

If anything it's the opposite

>Trumpcoin will surely moon any day now

>underage edgelords
>underage /v/irgins
>having money

If you only take posters from developed countries, then yes. All the Pakis keep the median down.

>implying leafy doesn't earn 6 figures a month

Public service announcement to buy DOGE and short PRAN

>1000 kids with $20 in the bank aren't richer than a manchild with $5k in BTC and $5k in cash

Just my /g/uess.

I think /toy/ would be up there

actually yeah. it's probably /g/ now that I think about it

either /g/ or Veeky Forums with a bias towards /g/

Veeky Forums is probably one of the poorest boards

>how do I invest $500
>every robinhood account has less than $5k
>memecoins everywhere

I'd bet, /k/, /g/, /co/, Veeky Forums

I come from /g/ mostly but I wouldn't say they are the richest. There are a good handful of them but there's an insane amount of poorfags as well judging by the battlestation threads.

The thing I see here is people would only come to this board if they have money and were already on Veeky Forums, or if they are looking for a get rich quick scheme. Me personally I have a decent net worth but I've been browsing Veeky Forums for 10 years so it's home to me. I'd rather discuss among shitposting then be on a heavily moderated forum. I just think the more wealthy side of this board doesn't flaunt as much.

cope

it might not be wealthy but not as fucking poor as the other boards. people who have some spare money tend to gravitate towards Veeky Forums anyhow. and most peole dont have spare money for investing

I'd have to say that Veeky Forums, /k/, Veeky Forums, or Veeky Forums are the wealthiest. Not to say Veeky Forums is fucking poor or anything but our main interest is trying to sheckle off cryptocurrencies and beginners investing advice.

Probably Veeky Forums, there was a kid with a porsche 911 that inherited his dads business and some other dude with a bunch of exotics.

Agree with everything except for Veeky Forums

I'd say Veeky Forums is one of the poorer boards. Most Veeky Forumsizens are obsessed with their gains over money, and spend their spare cash on gear.

Veeky Forums is probably the wealthiest and smartest.

The wealthiest is either Veeky Forums (But it's full of undergrads), Veeky Forums, or /g/. I actually wouldnt' be surprised if /an/ is up there, considering some animal husbandry professions and hobbies can cost tens of thousands of dollars, or even /diy/ and Veeky Forums. But those boards also have fewer people, so they might only be wealthier per capita.

>lit
>rich
You can't be rich and believe in communist manifesto.

Veeky Forums was literally made as a containment board for /g/ from all the crypto shilling.

quizno likes traps :~)

/g/ - Probably has the highest net worth individuals. I'd say most users there are college kids and NEETs who's parents buy them expensive shit though.

/k/ - A lot of that shit is expensive.

Likely the poorest boards:

Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, /r9k/, Veeky Forums

i am a NEET, so no

Veeky Forums

This

You aren't dropping $1000 on a jacket and $500 on some shoes if you're poor

>Poorfags speding half their paycheck on clothes to boast about online means you're rich
Veeky Forums is the definition of living beyond your means.

With ihaz, we go toe to toe with any other board. Without ihaz, we get btfo.

Lolwat. Even if iHaz is not full of shit he is only worth like $10 mill. But yes, he is full of shit. He's been caught samefagging multiple threads before. I would bet $20k right now that he is not genuine. If he is willing to take me up on my offer, we can each put the money in an escrow account and he can have it if he provides (real) proof. Faked pics are not proof.

Probably /toy/ and potentially /m/ and /co/ as well given the amount of crossover between them.
/toy/ rarely thinks much of dropping several hundred on their favorite characters. Same with the /a/ buyfags, though the rest of the board is poor as hell.

I think they maybe are some of the wealthiest boards, but not the one with most money. /k/ and Veeky Forums are boards focused on acquiring expensive stuff, which are also expensive to maintain and which requires somehow expensive consumibles. So, I would have to nominate them for the userbase with most money, through a combination of middle size userbase and expensive hobby.

/toy/, Veeky Forums and /g/ fall into the second tier, as the hobby can be expensive to acquire, but isn't as expensive to maintain, so plenty of people who can't manage priorities for a shit jump into it. Hence, plenty of people with broken credit records, but awesome collections. However, for each one of them, there's at least one normie with good money.

Other nominated boards, like Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums are hard to gauge. They could claim to earn millions monthly, but how do you prove it? Either of them could spend their money on education and self-improvement, which is nice and everything. But other than some degrees on the wall, there's no evidence. And also, if they are truly making bazillion dollars, is unlikely they would just sit on them, quite probably they would spend it on some other hobby, therefore inflating the numbers in unrelated boards.

However, I do agree Veeky Forums is hardly the richest board. Plenty of neets trying to make passive income through internet, meme cryptocoins and peanuts stocks. If the people here were truly rich, we would have a different level of discussion, but alas, robinhood have a 24/7 general.

>/k/ and Veeky Forums are boards focused on acquiring expensive stuff
travel costs way more than their stuff for most people.

I spend an average of US $25,000 a year on vacation. My cars and guns aren't particularly impressive but me and my family have gone places.

i mean yeah

>Likely the poorest boards:

I would nominate /po/. Is dirty cheap to enter into the hobby (a printer, paper, something to cut and glue and you're set), and if you look at their catalog, most of their threads are asking for download links for copyright stuff. And, funny enough, most of the stuff is basically the cheap version of what you would find in other boards, like /toy/, /cgl/ and /a/ buyfag threads.

/pol/ 100%

Both boards are mostly teenagers. Teenagers don't have money.

>Is Veeky Forums the board with the highest net worth?

No. Veeky Forums or /g/