>Events schedule for June:
6/8 - Miscolored Memories
~6/6 - 6/14 - Tales Event Re-run
6/9 - Defend Order Release
6/13 - Defend Order Returns (maybe)
6/13 - 6/23 - Tales Event Part 2
6/23 - 6/30 - Celestial (All 4 Style)
6/30 - 7/8 - Scenario Event

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/yCGKvVAH (embed)

>Guild Info
pastebin.com/Sc4yKCZf (embed)

>Japanese Wiki
gbf-wiki.com/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/granbluefantasy/status/741646183714541568
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

water

I like this op

C U C K
U
C
K

Reminder to play smart and bet smart in poker

tfw no monkey

so when they at some point add the wedding ring item and favorite system, who are you going to marry?

How do I get past this?

TL for the pic

"like this, i'm warm, ehehe"
-weapon master jiita-chan

1 more, just one more katana. I'll stop at 3 MLB I swear.

Make this the next OP please.

Lie

Select one of the unlocked charas at the bottom

Idols

Be considerate as you live with your old man, with respect.

>~6/6 - 6/14 - Tales Event Re-run

Rub a dub dub and only dub rub a dub

Vampy

What's the quickest way of getting t1 orbs?

punched in the face

Why doesn't beato just use her clock to go back in time to before being raped by midgets

reduce and halo

Whale tears. Star halo.

>tfw you lose a big pool of chips because of bullshit odds like that

Whoever's the first person to post a picture of my waifu will get to pick which element I turn my harp into.

Hint: She's dirt

It's been done

Reposting cuz still worried, sorry

>next star halo is at 5am, last one with 12 elixirs burned only gave me 100

The length I'd go to for Song

No, the shitty gunslinger donte has been done.

NEMONEMONEMONEMONEMO
fire

Will I ever stop being bad?

Sara
Fire

yes

Remember to go out for lunch with her.

POST ARMPITS PLEASE

you're waifu

Post yours first, fag

Start dash or surprise dash?

Not very comfy this thread

Huh?

no you cant shes mine, you can have her sister instead

Huh?

Same shit, unless you actually started during legfest.

Huh?

Skanky.

Well shit that was fast.
>no element specified

Wait, she is a party member now? She sure has grown into people, eh?

I saw Siete at a grocery store in Zinkenstill yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Tiamat Bolt Omegas in his hands without paying.

The Harvin at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those with Renown Pendants first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the Bolts and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each Bolt and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

if i got Jeanne should i spend money on Sword Gacha for a chance to get Amira?

i dont know if this kind of star gacha is anywhere near as appealing as a color specific gacha...

Yuel-chan. She's been with me since the start(first SSR; I'm not a rolling faggot) and she's just amazing with her damage, heal+clear.

If banwaves are memes, what are those people in the long ass lists? Alts?

Does anyone have a max amount of pots they'll use per day or do you just burn through however many it takes to get the drops you want?

She's dumb

Don't I tried that and got dupe.

what are you talking about

You're dumb

That was a cute Gurakari comic.

yeah I knew you had no argument

am i being memed on in real time

Is there some way in Tales of Asteria to redownload game data without having to uninstall the game?

It keeps crashing right before a boss, and I can't advance the story like this. I don't think I have the willpower to go from level 35 to 50 with only the shitty exp from the quests I have unlocked.

1-dirt
2-fire
3-wind
4-water
5-light
6-dark
7-ask someone else
8-you choose
9-reroll
0-stay the same element

>Not posting the whole thing

You suck

There is a button with a star on your map screen to switch stories - The zestiria one is the newest and gave me more exp too.

Restart your phone.

She's been for a while. But you need to open a nip whale card to get a code.

I'm fairly certain there was a list of banned accounts in the announcements but I can't find it now. Sorry if I'm wrong

If I turn off raid message display, will that also turn off the backup message that appears when you join a raid? Shit's annoying and sometimes it screws me out of being able to participate.

I think i have poor impulse control

i have a ~9% chance of getting a duplicate on this particular gacha but i still feel like buying it

user no
think about your bank account

There's no list but a lot of people have been banned for doing retarded things. A lot of the guys in this thread will probably be added to the list in the future.

Where's the boosted angel halo schedule? I can't find it on the official twitter.

>roll for a girl
>get old midget
once again star gacha has failed me

>Wed char can be lvl to 150
I want to get off this ride

Theres spesific option for that backup message.

>Married char gets one skill improved

twitter.com/granbluefantasy/status/741646183714541568

Is esser/tien even worth getting? serious question

Thank you very much, user.

>Placebo hunter
No

if you like placebo

Studies show that the placebo effect gets stronger every year. Soon: nothing but flips. Science.

Get the Rabbit. The Rabbit is what actually boosts your chances.

so what happens if you divorce

How many gold bars can you get easily? 2?

There's no divorce

You're married forever

yes

If I'm going after a sword/katana character, are my chances of getting that specific character better or worse than legfest?

Yes.

No

Damn, I really want Sasara but have to get that 8man and Song first.

Trying to roll a specific character is all but doomed to fail anyway. Just buy the ticket and save yourself the headache.

nah, its going to be 10 extra levels and new skill or old skill improved, also if you ougi at same turn then her/his ougi will turn to super combined love ougi and get even more extra damage.

>married char is always attached to one slot of your party
What now faggots

they shouldve let you pick the GW characters element instead of being forced

>married char is always attached to one slot of your party
And that is my heart.