Post some historical pepes, and other anons have to accurately say the culture that it's from

Post some historical pepes, and other anons have to accurately say the culture that it's from.

(It's not a stale meme)

Sumer

Akkad

Babylon.

WRE

Athens.

st agustine?

I want to say Persian, or maybe Macedonian

Catholic Preist? Protestant Reformation?

Byzantine

That's my nigga luther

16th century Wallachian

The pep's chinese, sure, but which dynasty?

It's obviously Martin Luther, just about to completely fuck European history up.

>WRE

Stormcloak

rare

I'm pretty sure that's meant to be Aquinas

:^)

norman pepe

Song?

Diogenes Pepe

A coptic Pepe, really?

Hunyadi pepe?

Vlad Pepes "The Impaler"
Also 16th century Wallachia

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Tang?

Ottoman Pepe.

16th century Europe Pepe.

american neets 2016

C'mon man, give us some cultural clothing or something.
All I see is a pepe with a cool mustache and some latin bullshit.

"Get the fuck out of my sunlight" pepe?

Thereupon many wageslaves and bossmen came to CEO Wojack with their congratulations, and he expected that Pepe the neet also, who was tarrying in Corinth, would do likewise.
But since that neet took not the slightest notice of Wojack, and continued to enjoy his leisure in the suburb Craneion, Wojack went in person to see him; and he found him lying in the sun.
Pepe raised himself up a little when he saw so many people coming towards him, and fixed his eyes upon Wojack. And when that bossman of bossmen addressed him with greetings, and asked if he wanted anything, "Yes," said Pepe, "stand a little out of my sun."
It is said that Wojack was so struck by this, and admired so much the haughtiness and grandeur of the frog who had nothing but scorn for him, that he said to his followers, who were laughing and jesting about the neet as they went away, "But truly, if I were not a CEO, I would be a neet."

>dat subtle "romanians are white" blue eye, light hair touch

Visigoth?

Mind if I save?

tang was right, but I understand why you would say song.

Ok, but only once and don't make any copies.

Pre-Roman Spain, as can be ascertained from the falcata and the dead hastati(?). Very nice, i'll add, how much do you want for it?

thank you user :3 i won't, I promise

Tehran Conference pepes.

Allied pepe

The epic climax to the pepe market crash.

Gaul

Confederate States of America