Kikes are the reason why you can't become a millionaire with hard work, you're stuck in the neo-feudalist oppression

Kikes are the reason why you can't become a millionaire with hard work, you're stuck in the neo-feudalist oppression.

speak for yourself senpai

I am a jew and this system is working well for me. Try

Isn't this just the "Why should bankers and accountants be able to get away with this shit" thread in disguise?
Because that's what it looks like.

/pol/ has enlightened me on how Jews control a lot of things without you realizing it. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if at least 25% of the mods on Veeky Forums are Jewish.

Normal bankers and accountants aren't always bad people, but the kikes are the ones controlling everything and manipulating people.

global rule 2

Keynesianism, and bad economics are the reason for the West's socioeconomic mobility problems. When the poor plunder the taxpayers, and the rich plunder the taxpayers, the only people who don't get to steal money from the system are the middle class. So there's little economic impetus to move through the ranks when you're just making more wealth for individual, and corporate welfare recipients.

fuck off kikefag

>without you realizing it

But I'm jewish, i do realize it. I speak the language of my people

we're literally manipulating you right now. You know we created /pol/ and stormfront to keep dumb goyim distracted posting racist memes all day instead of competing with us for jobs right?

/pol/ is controlled opposition

no, you people manipulate us in other ways.

I wish the US didn't intervene in WW2 so Hitler could have controlled Europe and ended the Jewish-control.

You're doing a pretty shit job honestly.

Your wishes don't mean anything lmao goy

It's too late now, the white race will be destroyed while we have a wonderful homeland in Israel funded by US tax payer money.

Keep paying your taxes, goy. We need a second iron dome and to fund our soldiers to rape the corpses of palestinian children lmfao

>implying hard work ever paid big

getting rich has ALWAYS required hard work, intelligence, luck, ruthlessness, good connections, good family, and usually good looks.

if hard work paid off every fry cook and janitor would be a millionaire and we'd run out of yachts and jets.

Gas the jews

It's satire, you faggot.

looks like oyu're the one getting gassed, white boy

You enjoying them refugees? Lmfao you won't gas shit pussy

janitors and fry cooks make the rich richer by buying worthless things, fool

it's a matter of financial literacy, which they don't indulge in

i used to say anti semetic shit until 9/11 happened

>the wealthy don't buy worthless things.

Google that shit. Poor people spend more (as a percent) of the of their income on excess. So if you have that going to someone that isn't cycling it around by spending the same percentage the poor get poorer and the rich get richer

global rule 2

>Poor people spend more (as a percent) of the of their income on excess.
they also spend more as a percent of their income on essentials. What's your point? When you have a small income any spending is going to be a larger percent.

Oy vey! This goy's too woke!