>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

>Hafu Nudes:
imgur.com/a/C2JQO

>Zeriyah Nudes:
imgur.com/MLkurmK

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/ben-brode-on-why-standard-hearthstone-has-to-ditch-the-old-card-expansions/
designbyhumans.com/shop/Kripp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do you need cairne to play n'zoth decks

1st for more control cards need to be created

No, not at all, he's completely a luxury.

not in hunter atleast for me.

You could get away with twilight summoner

Use twilight summoner in its place

>Cheaper mana cost
>really shitty initial card
>better pay off

Cairne is obviously better but its a good replacement

I personally love having him, he is kind of a weak turn 6 but he has tremendous value the second time around with N'zoth and Deathrattles of your choice

this
in games that go long, and you summon n'zoth in, its literally a 6 mana 16/20
shaman would shit himself at the value

>almost que into a game to try out a new deck
>remember that I'll most likely get matched with aggro shaman or control warrior
>cancel que, close hearthstone, go watch streams instead
can't do it anymore.

No. Sylvanas is pretty much a must if you dont play Paladin with Tirion, though.

I literally cant stop cumming when I shadowcast my sylvanas, backstab the 1/1 and then bring back 2 sylvanas with n'zoth

I find playing the Innkeeper gives a nice sentiment of what its like to play Aggro with a new deck, most Innkeeper decks are aggro but not as retarded as the ladder ones.

You know, I've been having fun playing on wild, most of the time its different decks and no cancer shaman in sight

Its nice actually seeing variety in the game

My one issue with wild is it reminds of you shit the should have never existed

I hate Mad Scientist so much

First for our Slutty Community Manager.

Why cant she offer sexual favors to us?

I'm convinced savjs is the only one posting this

>mfw when I dusted all my fun wild cards like Loatheb and Boom and Kel'Thuzad

>kripps real name is octavian morosan

jesus what the fuck

Retard

I am over hear and slowly buying Naxx

Thats actually a pretty badass name.
even though
>octavian
>we wuz roman(ians) and shieeeet

NEW ADVENTURES SPOILERS

Release Date: End of August - Ealier November

C'thun travel agency shows up on all pamphlets, probably the base for the adventures

>Pamphlet on the left
>Ice Crown Citadel

>Bottom pamphlet
>The Black portal

>Top pamphlet
>The Valley of Eternal Blossom
>Imagine being surrounded by trees with golden leaves and majestic walls. You just crossed the impenetrable Gate of Majestic Celestials and a waterfal welcomes you on your way while you explore this exotic land. Open your eyes and feel the eternal flowers valey, localized in the heart of Pandaria.
>Enjoy the extraordinary sights and the most famous dish from local culinary - the tradicional grilled bamboo sandwiches. Enjoy, for it will be a pantastic experience!

Bundle Cost: $59.99

Blizzard would need to be retarded to stuff 3 unrelated themes into 1 adventure. And 3 adventures is kinda too much.

Thats the one bummer, specially since blizzard kinda admitted they will not balance wild since all the nerfs are standart oriented

It felt kinda shitty having to re-craft some commons, but at least I still had the good stuff

>3 adventures at once
Oy vey?

Why would they do this?

Because they can.

Money of coarse. And quite a few cards will be must have cards. Start collecting the gold goy or prepare your credit card.
They announce the adventures enough time ahead to be able to collect the gold. But what if they announce 3 adventures while leaving the same amount of time?
You can't collect enough gold. So you will either need to pay up or grind while everyone else has the neat totally not intentionally strong cards.

Well here's the thing flaw in that reasoning

People will wait till all cards are revealed obviously, and then from there buy accordingly to which cards are the most meta (such as the reccomendation to new players used to have was buy the 1st wing of BRM then Naxx before LoE existed)

They'll never print something as core as League of Explorers ever again, so it's not like they can really do that much damage.

>They'll never print something as core as League of Explorers ever again
Why are you so sure of that?

because they are not retarded

>play against Control Warrior
>have to spend the entire game dancing around 2x Slam, Bash, Execute, Shield Slam, Brawl
>have to account for 2x Win Axe, Gorehowl, and Ravaging Ghouls neutering your minions
>if you go too quickly and flood the board you will be punished with Brawl
>if you go too slow he will Tank Up out of lethal range and you lose in fatigue

>play as Control Warrior
>me no like big scary minion, me Execute
>me no like more than 2 minions on board, me Brawl
>me have nothing else to do, me Tank Up
>me in fatigue, me kill enemy with me Grom
>me play shiny monkey
>me force enemy to do all of the thinking through the entire match while me jerk off to anime on 3rd monitor
>me pat self on back for me being such a skilled and masterful strategic prodigy

when did you realize Control Warrior was the real cancer killing Hearthstone, while Aggro Shaman is just a clever ruse to distract you from the actual culprit?

They'd have to make a TGT expansion/adventure and introduce new mechanics, they've pulled so much card text out of the book I don't see how they can be anymore innovative than they've already become.

Also they're not that retarded contrary to what everyone says.

Blizzard has gotten smarter since these expansions (I'm not trying to justify dumb shit like 4/7/7 but you can't deny they're trying to not ever do GvG ever again)

I was just thinking about when hearthstone was in beta.

the very first events were HS "Fight Nights" and they used to have those slutty stage girls kek.

christ wtf were they thinking

Blizzard wants this game to live because it's a cash cow because WoW is on its last dying breath.

They're never going to reprint stuff like Reno Jackson ever again, they can only simply move cards into the infinite set (WHICH EVERYONE AGREES THEY SHOULD), but we don't really know whats going through Brode's head.

>they are not retarded
>who am I? none of your business
>4 mana seven seven
>I'LL SHOW THEM ALLLLL
>angry mecha noises
>HEHEHE-HEAUHEUAHEUAHEUHEU *bomb noises*

>make core cards exclusive to adventures
>people are forced to buy adventures in order to stay competitive
I don't see how that's retarded.

then the game dies

mfw people actually believe this shit

monk, dk and demon hunter classes incoming
quick quick /hsg/ make some OCs

>You have to spend money to keep up with a card game

WHY ARE YOU CUNTS SO NEW TO CARD GAMES

Blizzard admitted GvG was a mistake, not directly but Brode has admitted he regrets stuff like Shredder.

They're never adding a new class to Hearthstone.

respond to my post /hsg/

yes they are make some ocs

Everyone Hearth dev has said the chances of them adding a new class are basically 0% ya cunt.

It would break the balance of the game.

If it didn't die by now it won't die because of that.

>pay for cards
>blizzard bans to cards because of reasons
>forces you to pay for other cards despite your old cards being completely fine

Just because it's a practices in the industry doesn't mean we should love it. It's a shitty practice, especially in a DIGITAL card game.

>hit rank 4
>slow grind ahead
>decide to meme around in wild
>play tempo mage
>forget how fun unbalanced portal and mad scientist are

feels good man

If every card in MTG existence were allowed to be played in their standard tournament play the game would not exist anymore because synergies would be out of control.

You need to have control in a card game digital or real, you can't just fiddle with numbers and have everything be alright.

while i agree with your sentiment, you can clearly see they're adding new classes, make some ocs

sigh, what do i pick

Why are you believing a fake leak

when did brode say that? do you have a source? im not being an asshole im curious

warrior is actually good now

is that her?
I thought here tits were bigger

>try to escape from the hearthstone meta
>load up a different cardgame
>maybe here is something fresh
>oh, no, there is aggro
>and zoo
>great, and control

Do all cardgames play the same?

thanks for the (You)

me, on the left

warrior it is, what now

Pretty much, my man. MtG is the best because you actually have some control over what happens. Unfortunately WotC are insanely inept.

Indeed.
But then again in MTG I can also trade my cards with other players. Which is reflected in the Trading Card game. Which also lets me get the deck and cards I want much cheaper and much faster.
On the other hand in I have to buy random packs in Hearthstone and I can't do anything with the doubles, triples or 27th copy of the common card. Wait, I'm wrong. I can use 8 common cards to craft 1 common card. Holy shit. Thanks Blizzard. Take more of my money.

Hearthstone prices are similar to MTG prices. Yet MTG has actually the much bigger cost of printing and distributing the cards. Yet people can trade cards which lowers the overall sales.
Hearhtstone is a digital game that has infinite copies of every card for $0. Same prices as MTG without the option to trade.

So sorry if I don't think the same principle from physical TCG should apply to HS. HS is much more expensive than it has any right to be. The additional cost that they throw at you at a yearly basis now is too much for such a game.

>PC Gamer: What are the practical benefits in terms of freeing up design space? What can you do now that you couldn’t before?

>BB: Basically, any point where there’s a card that is very strong in a specific deck or in a specific mana slot… [rotating cards out means] that now we don’t have to make cards that are just better in order for them to see play. Examples are card that everyone’s playing a lot of like Piloted Shredder, Dr. Boom—with [Piloted Shredder] no longer in play in Standard, we can make four-drops that you might actually be interested in playing.

pcgamer.com/ben-brode-on-why-standard-hearthstone-has-to-ditch-the-old-card-expansions/

Basically Shredder was a mistake.

Blackwing, obviously.

Hearthstone doesn't have to be expensive, there's stories of people who play everyday who own every single card in the game.

It's possible not to spend a single dime on the game, it's just a matter of are you up for the grind.

>shit 3 drop
>shit 2 drop
>decent 3 drop

What the fuck are you climbing ladder with? I can't do it, my man.

Thoughts, boys?

Lock

Same desu, I feel like I continually run into my worst matchup with whatever I play or get epic skillz outplayed by some mindless aggro double PO or ELEMENTS GUIDE ME

>there's stories of people who play everyday who own every single card in the game.
Unless they grind for the 30 wins a day and go infinite in arena, I call bullshit. But that means they are basically working in HS.
I'm willing to pay for the game to get fun without having to grind heavily, but I'm not willing to pay $50 for a single lego and a handful of few epic and rares with 20 copies of the same 4/1 common pig.
For $50 I can easily go from 0 to a strong-ish and interesting MTG deck. Obviously nothing tournament competitive, but at least it would be a working and themed deck.
If you just start playing HS and pay $50, you get a clusterfuck of cards and you can make a deck that has no theme and you pay to Blizzards totally not rigged RNG to have fun.

HS can be cheaper than MTG. But if you go with the paying route you will end up paying more than MTG if you go for one deck in both games.

tits are smaller when a woman is on her back

I feel like the game has gotten cheaper tbqh.

When WoTG was leaked I was able to save up for 50 packs by the time the expansion rolled around, and had about 3k dust.

I bought also all of LoE with gold. Don't get me wrong Blizz are still jews but I don't think they're ever going to try and fuck players out of buying packs and adventures with gold, people would literally riot if they made an adventure real money only.

the only reason hearthstone prices are the way they are is because all the fucking idiots that spent millions during the beta

thats also the reason the game has little to no balance or improvements

Funny thing is, while playing other card games i actually learned that HS plays pretty smooth.
>small decks with good consistency, not some 70 card monster, good cards have a bigger impact this way aswell
>you automatically get your mana, not playing lands or some shit, not having to hope you draw enough lands to actually play anything
>you can't assign blockers, so you can't pass back and forth until you get a favorable trade in

HS actually translates card games pretty well into the online world.

does anyone have a full size of kripps tshirt? I wanna know what it says more than "Never lukcy just K"

its bugging me a lot whenever i watch his videos

Any suggestions for climbing ladder with rogue?

designbyhumans.com/shop/Kripp/

They won't make it real money only. That's for sure. Also it didn't get cheaper. You were playing before and had a solid foundation of cards. You ended up saving gold because you could. You didn't need to spend it all on classic packs. When someone new comes he needs to either grind heavily or invest a lot of money if they want to play anything that isn't aggro or zoo. This is from my last 25 packs I got while playing arena. I bought that all with gold.

But imagine someone paying real money and getting all those retarded doubles he doesn't need. And he doesn't have a way of trading them. 83 freaking cards and I can't even craft a lego. 83 cards. For 1 epic, 1 rare and 0 common.

HS does get cheaper once you're playing for a while, but it's damn expensive when you just come and want to have fun.

Right now I have all the cards I want except a few classic legos. So I will start saving gold to have it when the adventures come out. But the game feels more expensive than MTG.
My cousin is playing MTG. He invested what is my local equivalent of $60 into it and he has 5 completely different decks, all up to date with the latest expansions. Obviously not the best of the best, but it works. I on the other hand invested a similar amount and I'm still missing core cards which I decided to live without.

I don't think a digital card game should have prices for packs similarly priced as a physical card game. Pretty sure Blizzard would sell far more packs if they cut the prices in half for everything. 2 euro for 1 arena run is as retarded as it gets.

>Get to 14
>Drop to 15
>Repeat

>This is from my last 25 packs I got while playing arena.
35 not 25. Missclicked.

I'll be honest, most of classic neutrals are trash except the legendaries, people mostly buy classic because the class cards are so core.

I'd save more for adventures over classic packs

he must've just updated that site, i checked that a few days ago but it wasn't featured.

thanks

D-Deathwing?

You don't have enough spells to make Antonidas a good drop.
Deahtwing is most of the times a I win card when played late game in arena because of lack of removal.
Loatheb is great pretty much always.
Your deck, at least this early doesn't seem to be a deck that wants to go far into late game so Deathwing doesn't have much synergy with it. But I would pick it because angry dragon shouting and killing everything including your hand is always amusing.

I like you. I picked Deathwing. Thanks for the explanation.

Because what we need is the ability for shaman to trade up more efficiently right

What does "mech enchance" mean?
Change a minions tribe into mech?

Also, pic related is what I ended up with. Wish me luck!

Color is too light for Shaman. That's a mage card I believe.

Some real monkey business going on in this brawl

yes

The rng on this brawl, what the actual fuck

my first substandard card lmao

This is a nice start, but could've been more better legendaries to pick.

Which one should I go with?

theyre not THAT smaller

dead game?

chill or noz and hope for mobile opponents

They're a good size

is there a reason all the aggro nerds are playing right now? christ almighty

>99 posts
>page 8
dead game?
what killed it?