Is this the best philosophical work of this century yet?

Is this the best philosophical work of this century yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

icycalmisacriminal.wordpress.com/2012/11/12/icycalm-is-a-criminal/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.

Dear Kek. Show us if it ought to be true.

H E L P

By the very nature of that work, any form of greatness is necessarily alien from it.

Orgy of the Will is the best so far.

>By the very nature of that work, any form of greatness is necessarily alien from it.

What do you mean?

>Is this the best philosophical work of this century yet?
>tweets composed of vapid crud dressed up as thought
Yes it very probably is.

His philosophy's a fancy modernized Gnosticism aimed at, well, nothing. What sits at the center of it is exposed right here:

HOW WONDERFUL TO KILL ALL OF ONE'S FAMILY MEMBERS, AND RELATIVES; OBLITERATING ONE'S ENTIRE GENEALOGICAL EXTENSION; BLOTTING OUT ONE'S ENTIRE ANCESTRY FROM THE RECORD OF THE WORLD; KILLING ALL PERSONS WHO ONCE HAD KNOWN ONE, ALL PERSONS WHO ONCE KNEW WHO ONE WAS, ALL PERSONS WHO MAY REMEMBER ONE; DESTROYING ALL THE CITIES IN WHICH ONE HAS LIVED, ALONG WITH ALL OF THEIR INHABITANTS; NOTHING TO TRACE ONE, NOONE TO RECOGNIZE ONE.

NOONE WILL KNOW ONE, NOONE WOULD KNOW WHO ONE IS, NOONE WILL KNOW WHO ONE HAD BEEN; ONE REMAINING AS ONE, ALONE, IN THE WORLD.

AS ONE CLEARS, ONE BECOMES ZERO, BUT ONE AS ZERO ULTIMATELY REMAINS AS ONE.

Gnosticism, by its nature, can't be directed, nor originated from nothing. Gnosis is knowledge of something by something.

I don't know what greatness has to do with this, but in the bit you quoted it clearly says that despite there being "zero", ultimately something remains which is described there as "one" or the self.

His philosophy's "goal" is the self, knowledge of self, i.e. no goal, i.e. it's irrelevant to the world, and the quality of irrelevancy is immiscible with the quality of greatness.

So is the OP book written by REI of Veeky Forums? He has such a nihilistic anime stench about him I concur with Alex Kierkegaard is the least muddled philosopher so far.

> HOW WONDERFUL TO KILL ALL OF ONE'S FAMILY MEMBERS

>His philosophy's "goal" is the self, knowledge of self, i.e. no goal, i.e. it's irrelevant to the world

What kind of retard logic is that?

Never read Orgy of the Will but I like how icycalm's site is like a modern day Nietzsche shitposting about videogames. He's genuinely pretty insightful too.

What did he mean by this?

icycalmisacriminal.wordpress.com/2012/11/12/icycalm-is-a-criminal/

Not too retarded when you see him saying stuff like this His endgame is oneness, which is annihilation of the world, or absolute zero. Nihilistic as fuk.

What is this?

schizophrenia in action

Pretentious

A school shooting manifesto

>Google "Mundus Millennialis"
>Find ONLY Veeky Forums threads
>Somehow, a random website only revered by some random Veeky Forums users would be the BEST FUCKING PHILOSOPHICAL WORK OF THE FUCKING CENTURY
Explain this.

The last bastion of hyper masculinity: autism and elitism.

*toxic masculinity

Can someone give a summary of what it's trying to say?