Reading the news

>Reading the news
>Every single week there's scammers stealing money from people in some way
>They will probably never be caught or face justice because lack of evidence and most crimes especially involving the internet are hard as fuck to prove due to VPNs, full disk encryption, etc

Wtf? Why are we still wasting our time working like poorfags when we could simply be tricking retarded old people, retards and others to make tons?

I don't get it guys. Why aren't we doing this yet?

I do it all the time, i shill my shitcoins to people.

Daily reminder, if youre not earning passive income.. You are living a life of misery.

I feel like with the boomers actually finally retiring we're working under a clock. We have to take as much of their money as possible before they die and give it all to their kids

We must, inshallah

>can't find anyone to finance ideas
>can't sell my labour to people and they don't want to buy it after sending out application after application and resume after resume

I'm seriously thinking about just trying to do some low-ish scams just to make some fucking money.

Same here. I'm just slowly turning to darker paths as I'm watching stupid people earning tons of money doing practically nothing (brotip: don't live in a corrupt 'developing' country) girls my age building their "online network" making selfies and doing advertising because they have a nice body or rich kids following their passion and calling it "working"...
///
Killing myself / wageslave( for the 1/10 money like in US) /losing my morals - CHOOSE ONE

go forth and get rich senpai

bump

Cause stealing isn't "making money". I can actually make good money providing something useful to people, so why bother? I would probably be not bad at this, but for me it's not worth it to compromise my conscience.

>I can actually make good money providing something useful to people
perfect.

this is the difference between biz and crime.

kids think it's all about making money. That's secondary. It's about helping people. Crime doesn't help people. Business helps everyone.

So i'm a God tier by this??

So long as you have some sort of a passive income. Being a NEET is shit tier if you end up being homeless. Unless being a vagrant is your thing. The lifestyle does appeal to some people.

>Implying 99% of business helps people

Lmao

What do you provide to people? I'm just curious, looking for paths to take.

well we can get the easy parts out of the way-
does it help its employees?
does it help its owners?
does it help its community?
any business making money should easily answer yes to that.

the final question is the kicker-
does it help its customers?

the answer should be yes, but in reality it's often more complex than that.

does Marlboro or Seagrams help its customers?
what about McDonalds or Chevrolet?

the help just has to be greater than the harm, and that's for society to decide. But the aim is for business to be helpful by law most of the time.

if you're doing more harm than good you're probably in crime, not business. Or you soon will be.

Many businesses utilize loopholes or legalized crime

what about when businesses use their finances to interfere with global politics causing events that lead to loss of life, simply to make more money?

>I cut myself on that edge

> good tier above god tier

if it's a loophole or legalized it's not crime.

it's unethical, not illegal. That's the problem.
a business by itself has no conscience, just an obligation to make as much money as is legally possible.

it's up to society to pass laws that prevent harm. Businesses aren't crime though as long as society sees their benefit as greater than their harm. As long as society decides it's not crime.

If it's only that way due to deception or lobbying I don't see what the difference is

So people scamming others by deception is fraud, and illegal.

But loopholes like those waterheater companies using SIMILAR deception to get you into long and expensive payment plans with them is fine because they're technically not illegal at this time? (Just one example as I've seen them going around lately no doubt scamming countless elderly people)

no, I don't have ethical judgments on individual businesses. There are a lot out there that flirt with crime or do it outright.

I'm saying if your business is harming people (crime) then society will put an end to it. And if you think a business is harming people you should help put a stop to it.

but to pretend most businesses just harm people is ridiculous.

I admit that's what most of Veeky Forums thinks though.
you guys aren't businessmen, you're mostly criminals that can't tell the difference.

which is actually pretty disgusting to real businesspeople, and the reason I complimented user up there for saying different.

Crime is just a part of business

"Everything for the money" as Shkreli put it back in the day

and that's why you'll never succeed in business.
and why user above will always succeed.

because you're not trying to help people, and society punishes those that only help themselves.

If that were the case then the richest people alive would be punished

And the volunteers helping injured animals would be the richest in the world.

You only have to give the illusion of helping people, you don't actually have to help them.

>you don't actually have to help them
people know what money in their pockets feels like. You can't fake that.

All smart Veeky Forumsnessmen already commit crime

>US and other fuckers outsource to India, and Philippines.
>Call center subhumans start their own 'businesses' scamming same customers they 'serve'

fuck

Or you could not scam people but take advantage of the crypto pac which is based on the man that will dominate the media until November. Get comfortable with the fact that you could end up helping his campaign. Biz sure loves missing prime opportunities.

bump

bumpy bump. "Teaching" how to make money online,
when you only made like ~$300 in the last year from affiliate marketing.
Would you call that a scam? I have a feeling that I could make good money with selling e-books on how to make money online.
>inb4 "Those who can't do, teach."

Uneducated pleb labourer in Australia would be classed as Great tier

They make a lot down here. Around 2k a week.

Meant for