/pdg/ - Payday: The Heist, Payday 2 General

Is this the real life edition?

Previous thread: >Skill Tree Beta Calculator (might be out of date)
payday.drakendomain.net/

>Upcoming Payday 2 Tournaments:
overkillsoftware.com/payday2-tournament/

>Extremely In-Depth Guide on the Mechanics of PAYDAY 2 (think Frank found a new maintainer)
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=267214370

>Skill/Weapon Stat Calculator:
beta.pd2skills.com/

>Skilltree Guide (going to be out of date):
i.imgur.com/nUXjB3J.png

>Perk Deck Guide (definitely out of date):
i.imgur.com/E6x18Bt.png

>Stat Ranking and Breakpoints (slightly out of date):
i.imgur.com/TY14uav.png

>Weapon/Armor/Damage/Pickup Spreadsheets (not up to date):
pastebin.com/dSyuTzdt

>(NEW) Weapon Skin Checklist (totally up to date):
pastebin.com/jivyLi3A

>Big Oil Engine Calculators:
payday2skills.ru/bigoil.html
albertkung.com/bigoil/

>PAYDAY Wiki:
payday.wikia.com/wiki/PAYDAY_2

>Latest Updates Here:
steamcommunity.com/app/218620

>Steam Group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/itfeelslikesomethingsintheair

>Mods and Lua:
pastebin.com/E3m0uKKn

>Weapon skin previews
pd2stash.com/

>Daily Dose
fuldans.se/?v=bawawkvbhb

first for pdg-tan lewds

Just traded someone two of those Pathfinder codes for the Humble Mask Pack and the Golden Grin.

Reminder to not believe Overkills lies.
Microtransactions aren't gone.
Nothing has changed.

So glad Almir gave me the Humble Mask code. He's such a bro. ;)

>9mm tard pipe gun does 70 damage

Did Overkill just stop trying?

Is there pictures of these masks other than the tiny thumbnail on the humble bundle page?

And before the weapon rebalance you could easily get 80 with the right compensator and still have good accuracy. Now you have to use silencers and get skills

Stopped playing after the drill jew bullshit, is all the crap finally gone and the game is playable again? Are shotguns still shit?

It's not gone. Drills and safes still exist. You can still buy drills.

nothing has changed
everything has chains

microtransactions are still there

shotguns are the best they've been since beta

what if joker was a heister :3

what if seinfeld was a heister

>heisting
>in those shoes
disgusting

>Your health starts and cannot go over 15%
Thanks

jery steal ipad

not doing 400+ damage with a single bullet.

>Jerry: "Wwwhhhots the deal with these safety deposit boxes? They're not very safe if you can just pick'em right open!"
>George: "JERR-EH! JERR-EH! I THINK I CAWT HIV FROM THAT GIRL I BEEN HAVIN' SEX WIT!"
>Jerry: "Relax, Georgie boy. I'll put down a Medical Kit and it'll be all better."
>Elaine: "That bank teller couldn't give me an orgasm!"
>Jerry: "Didja try having sex with the janitor? I think Kramer tied him up."
>Kramer: "NIGGER! NIGGER! THE JANITOR IS A NIGGER! GGRAHHUHGGPGHGHH" *has epileptic seizure*
>George: "Omigawd! Jerr-eh! Drwap the Medical Kit already! Kramer is dyin' and he has the rawket launcher! WE GOTTA HAVE THE RAWKET LAUNCHER!"
>Jerry: "All right already!"

they should put in a gay heister after the orlando shooting...

We already have Houston, Sokol, Clover, Bonnie and Sydney... you want another?

Bonnie

which girl heister is the most likely to want to get dped

Clover is a hideous slag so she'd probably be very flattered to find two guys willing to bang her at the same time.

>clover
>ugly

Sydney. Between the "notice me daddy" tattoos and the "secure my legacy" maskup lines, shes just the kind of attention-seeking damaged personality to be all about DP and ass to mouth. Not because she enjoys it, but because the infamy of being that girl that's into DP and the way people talk about her legitimizes her deep set self loathing.

>Posting crayola fan art to try and pretend this is dickable.

I don't play this game sober so it's not like it matters
also her voice is cute

Her voice is just as disgusting as her face. Sokol sounds more feminine than she does.

I never said sokol wouldn't be better to dick than clover

Admittedly she hasn't got much of a chin, but you could do way worse. Personally I think the games lighting engine is most to blame for her looking like she has melted cheese for skin.

She'd be cute if she smiled.

>but you could do way worse
Not really. She's not even the kind of ugly that can be cute and endearing. Just completely hideous.

What's your infamy level, /pdg/?

zero

12?

2 and I'll probably push for 3 before I get tired of grinding for XP

17-19. Cant remember which.

don't care enough to go further

XXV-100

Got it a year back shortly after it came out. Then abandoned the game.

25-100

Is it really worth going to 25 since it's just xp bonuses past ~19? I don't see much point in it.

Not like you have anything better to do.

Just wanted to beat the game at the time.

i have a lot more fun seeing how fast you can get through on DW while getting as many bags as possible, mostly

no real point unless you care about achievements and/or masks

Helps you unlock the new perk deck if you own all characther packs

I distinctly remember rising in infamy no longer burned your spending cash after a point back when 2.0 was new. Is that still a thing?

Should be that you stop burning spending after infamy 5 but I haven't gone infamous in a long time so I couldn't tell you.

Yep. After 5th infamy, going infamous is free.

What is that gif from?

Little witch.

Little Witch Academia, lighthearted short film with a longer second film. Cute art.

Looks nice, I'll have to check it out

Hello heisters! New side jobs are out!

Today's Daily Side Jobs are:
- Dentist Appointment! (dentist_4_jobs)
- The First Line (the_first_line)

Keep those helmets flying! ;)

Is is possible to make Anarchist usable with ICTV?
because I really want it to work with it and not be shit

Use Armorer. Anarchist regen with ICTV is shit.

0-100. I won't prestige because I don't want my character holding up a card like an edgelord.

so rather than looking like one you became one

Don't use Armorer, it's literally one of the worst perk decks

V-100

I don't see a reason to actually go further than that until they actually add something to the future levels of infamy to make it worth it.

how is 35% more armour terrible?

because in DW minmaxers minds it doesn't have a form of health regen therefore it is shit

well, that is understandable. but if you just get Hostage Taker you can use Armourer to rocket the ICTV up to crazy levels. thanks for explaining that, anyway

You have no idea what you're talking about.

>Using Bezerker
>Using Frenzy
>Caring about health at all.

Armor is the new Health.
You're lucky I still bring doctor bags at all.

I somehow can't imagine ron perlman screaming

>Overkill disables safe drops, causing people to buy them at higher and higher prices and for drills to start selling even more.
>overkill has changed 505 gone they no more jew :))))

>Overkill announces they're releasing two separate paid DLCs on the same day again.
>duh of course they always do that dumb poorfag
Trashly must've given the posters over there brain damage swinging around that ban hammer because you really can't miss the irony in this.

well, if Bain can talk to the crew when they're on the job, I'm sure Rust could use the same earpiece or whatever the fuck.

>GGC + Sokol
>The Bomb + Dragan
>The Diamond + Clover
>Point Break + Bodhi

Paid two-pack DLCs have always been a thing, only Bodhi was the super special exception. Doesn't make them less jew. But citing the biker packs as OVK getting worse is retarded.

>THAT GUY THAT PAYS +9 DOLLARYDOOS FOR 3 MASKS

>Paid two-pack DLCs have always been a thing
I never claimed otherwise.
>citing the biker packs as OVK getting worse
I never claimed that.

learn2read.

>That guy that pays money to Overkill at all.

habbening

Crimefest 2 and drills was a step back. Getting rid of them is step forward. Everything is where it used to be, so I really don't see what you're saying here.

Anarchist's regen is too slow on ICTV, you'd be completely dependant on Bullseye stacks.
I'd just suggest using the LBV because you can get ICTV-esque armor values with good regen, high mobility and if you want to build it that way, even a pocket full of dodge to further mitigate damage.

you're a little late...

you can get significantly more health with other perk decks or both health and armor, plus either better armor regen or actual health regen
armor regenerates but the final hit blocks you from any damage anyway unless it's from a sniper
an increase in armor is typically not worth it unless it's moving up from a suit to a vest or a vest to the ICTV because the amount you get extra isn't worth the tradeoff of another perk deck

>The Trouble Comes Comes When
Overkill quality like usual.
Except they did not "get rid of them". They discontinued them and are still making money off them right now. Probably more than they were making when they first came out. They didn't make a step forward, they made a side step. Which isn't even the point I was making by the way. The original point of my post which you apparently completely missed was people were praising Overkill for changing when they didn't and then defending Overkill by claiming they're just holding the status quo.

I'll repeat my original point again since you seem to have brain difficulties. People are claiming Overkill has changed in response to MT criticism, and they're also claiming Overkill isn't doing anything new in response to two paid DLCs in one day criticism.

VIII cause I'm too lazy to move up.
I've only got 1k hours too.

to be fair if I have a drunk friend stumbling towards a road that I don't want to die and I'm too drunk to help him myself I'd be happy if he stepped parallel to the road
even if he's not further away from taffic than before at least it's better than stepping closer

So I haven't played since the crimefest shitshow, I heard about the new changes so I'm getting back into Payday 2 again.
What were the major changes?

Is dodge still broke?

Are pistols and revolvers still broke?

What's op nowadays?

I hate this meme

I wouldn't compare it to a drunk friend stumbling into a road. It's more like a politician changing the subject when posed with a question he can't come up with a good lie for.

>meme
>implying nobody stopped playing then

to be fair if I have a drunk politician friend that gets asked a loaded question that I don't want him to answer and I'm too drunk to help him myself I'd be happy if he side stepped the question
even if he's not further from the debate than before at least it's better than ruining his credibility

So I haven't played since the game was released, I heard about the new changes and so I'm getting into Payday 2 for the first time.
What were the major changes?

What is dodge?

Are pistols and revolvers broke?

What's op nowadays?

>Overkill
>Credibility
Also why are you trying to push this drunk prefix. The only thing Overkill is under the influence of is greed.

The humble bundle money goes to charity, not Overkill.

STILL OVER 9 FUCKIN DOLLARS FOR 3 GODDAMN MASKS, EVEN IF "IT’S BECAUSE PEOPLE IS BUYING IT" SHIT IS ON THE "OVER THE AVERAGE" TIER YOU DAMN JEWS

Do I lose the community weapons and other stuff if I stop following the Payday community?

why would you do that goy ;)

>implying giving money to worthless starving children in Biafra is any better
Only winning move is not to pay

Yes. Sometimes they relock for me when my internet connection gets interrupted, so unfollowing them would probably do the same thing.

Seems plausible. Free stuff is nice, but I don't like how much room the news take on my feed.

>feed
Do people actually use the community feed?

>since the game was released
dude that's like a completely different game now
everything is op