Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zjr81A6Al9c
my.mixtape.moe/gghogm.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=GRqXKWz4YPo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

top 8 metroid 3 tournament on /speedgaming

gotta love how pykn thinks him and other non runners are 'srg'

we in this

Remember that one time /srg/ said BounceyBoy was faking hand pain because his world record was beaten but then he reclaimed it and blew everyone here the fuck out? LOL.

Diddeh's SOB is insanely better than BounceyBoys and will blow him out so fucking hard soon that he will quit streaming.

Remember BounceyBoys 121 Mario game project that he made a huge deal out of, played SM64 for 10 minutes and then never continued it because he realised how unsafe his WR is in SMS? Same.

was the thread really bopped for like 5 hrs??

doggy b dead af tbhwufma...

srg aint even exist like 4 hours ago, b

serg ded yo

Croni is such a retard lmao

no lol

*puts fan near console to reduce heat and lag*

touhou > speedruns

That would make it a TAS!!!!

>serg is back
you couldn't let it die

what if I moved to alaska and played outside

will CaneofPacci run the remastered Crash1?

I'm so happy. I thought I lost you forever /srg/.

More like Trash 1

That's fine, I will allow it

reconsider this post, buddy

Where is my medievil ps4

I'm not your buddy, speedfriend

nice https croni

I'm not your speedfriend, hastehombre

Serg was down for close to 5 hours today and nobody gave af

i always get that. why does it happen?

shes stealing your info

hello, /r/speedrun buddies

reconsider this post buddy, I'm more successful than you will ever be

no ur not, Hexade

They're lazy and can't be bothered to get a fucking certification.

epic

so his wrist is better?
shame about his brain

>tranny "muh wrists" wright
>having world records

what does this even mean

BIG SIMP IS BACK

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Wait so he wants the game to suck but he will speedrun it anyway? Is his brain nonexistent now?

guys shin sekai no yori is so good

hes cursing nintendo for making zelda nx bad, but hes gonna speedrun it anyways and complain that his viewers only watch for zelda

He thinks he's still famous enough to get 20k viewers just by let's playing the latest Zelda game with a timer on the screen.

Why does he think zelda nx will be bad?

Why hasn't his family stepped in and taken him to a mental hospital for treatment?

the hospitals encourage this shit
welcome to the current year

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Veeky Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

Take away the reference to traps and this could be an actual rant from Cosmoron.

medievil

cosmong

when's SRL Leaderboards?

how many times a week can narcissy take xanax without going completely bonkers?

imagine being narcismo

narCISsa
Coincidence? I think not. He is playing you guys. Cosmo is a cis man. The clue is in his new name.

*photographs pills he doesn't take*
*photographs empty crates of Soylent*
*pretends to be a total nutcase*
*moves bed out of webcam radius*
*sets up a Patreon*

BounceyBoy is a gigantic retard and his 121 mario challenge was a joke. Watching him play SM64 wa like watching a developmentally disabled kid play. Even by casual standards he was incompetently bad. I've never seen a good SM64 runner pick up Sunshine and be that stunningly terrible from the get go.

That said, I empathize with his hand pain. There are plenty of reasons to not like the dude, but hating on him for having health problems is pretty fucking low.

Remember when we used to talk about speedrunning and not about the daily life of some ex runner who now happens to be a female. I mean srg was cancer before, but this is just a whole new stage

>who now happens to be a female
I'm now a squirrel!

Yeah? I would assume you were based on how many nuts you liked to stuff in your mouth

I don't have https certification because the site collects no info. It's all client-side. Stop putting https:// in front of the url

I already pay like $200 a year for all that shit fuck off

>I don't have https certification because the site collects no info
As if I'd believe a transgirl. Even your gender identity is deceitful.

thanks for the late response!

>MAGA

if I wanted info on you I could get it through other means

>I would assume you were based
stopped reading there

>MAGA

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=zjr81A6Al9c

my.mixtape.moe/gghogm.mp4

legit spooked me

Who will get a nose job first, Cosmo or Cronkeys?

did he make this vid of himself? lmfao

huh...really makes you think

Spoiler this shit.

*vomits*

>cosmo's sanity
un-fucking-real

cronikeys has to get breast implants, shave that manly granite chin, get hair transplant for those manly temples and continue taking hormones just to continues with his DELUSION that he is actually a woman. LAMO!!

youtube.com/watch?v=GRqXKWz4YPo

>NASA happens
>Say they're gonna upload all the video that didn't get fucked up by constant DCs to youtube
>Still no youtube uploads of NASA
What gives?

Is Pie alright? Why is he always playing games by himself and not networking with bigger twitch names? Why is he promoting he has no friends while still giving advice to others on how to make friends? Is Pie's streaming career pretty much over? Did he drink the soylent?

when u streaming but the soylent hit u

soylent really does ruin your brain.

Join my quake champions clan.

i'll be the sniper.

this is what speedrunning has become

um quake is THE first speed game known to man. respect the franchise.

ded doggy

delete this thread, mods

xiah is better than cheese.

what is this
is it a filthy turk

Did she die?

hope so

I came here for the latest transsexual news. What are all the hottest new updates, guys?

they still all need to die

>go sleep
>wake up
>15 new posts

monster hunter

medievil

Dayum